All Comments on 'Appel du Loup Ch. 03'

by BustyBlonde1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
angelbaby54angelbaby54almost 11 years ago
?????

You need to make your chapters longer the longer the chapter the more interesting it is....the more people will read....if you have to wait forever to get a new chapter an its only one page it gets kinda boring.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

he should have had this talk with her before he bit her to give her a choice otherwise he is just like the attempted rapist

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
INTERESTING

KEEP GOING. MUCH BETTER. ENJOYED IT. MORE PLEASE ALSO LONGER PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree make the chapters longer.

This is a wonderful story. Thanks.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
One question....

if he's as old as his story would indicate he is....why the heck was he in high school with her two years ago??? The story he's telling makes it sound like he's been alpha of that pack for quite some time. While it stands to reason that they age slower than humans that doesn't explain why he'd be attending a small town southern high school. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

LMAO.. "Well... Shit!!" perfect comment to what she just witnessed.. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

She is confused between the mating pull and not wanting to have anything to do with Matt. Its understandable but she need to talk with someone else in Matt's pack before she make a decision to stay there or not.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago
lmao!

well..shit! perfect ending to this chapter! cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
her reaction...

Is hiarious for an ending to the chapter... I can't wait for more, keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the end?

Is this the end of the story? I would like to read more. I really liked it. Greetings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugh!!

Another story I came to love but won't be complete!! I hate when that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!!!

It has been one year since you wrote this chapter, please continue!

I would love to see how Matt and Haleigh's relationship grows and I would also like to meet the rest of the pack and see some of them get mates too!

Pleeeeese continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story, Please Finish!

How does Matt explain having gone to high school with Haleigh? Are they fully mated or will he need to bite her two more times? Will she need to bite him? How soon will they have pups?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please please please continue this story.

sandyfaithsandyfaithalmost 8 years ago
Great story !!!!

I've really enjoyed this story, please say that your going to finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous