All Comments on 'Apples Fall Not Far... Ch. 04'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't stop now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fair as we can guess but who knows what relly happens finish it better than a cliffhanger. Not fair to your readers. You set this up to lea placeses. or so it seemed, so make it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
New Twist On This Story!!!

I love how you brought the two women that he has been making love to over the past few months together. I hope you bring the mother and daughter together so that they know that they've been having sex with the same man and how they both love him. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

richie78richie78over 15 years ago
fantastic

Loved this series. The way that the man gets back in the swing of it with the 19yr old and then works on his older girlfriend to get her more and more kinky is fantasic. The mom/dau bit was obvious but the play with neither of them realising was good, but we need a fifth chapter where the mom and daughter find out and fuck some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love where this went.

I kind of anticipated where this would end. When they were on the way to Atlantic City, I hoped for this to be the story. I have a son & daughter who I know very well. Keeping things all in the family is not always bad.

Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous