Applying the Lesson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ribnitin
ribnitin
287 Followers

As soon as we hung our bathrobes on hooks, the waiter came in, asking Julia if she needed anything else. He lingered, trying to engage her in conversation, but finally gave up. We sat on a bench, about a foot apart from each other, and tried to distract ourselves by getting back to that South American mine we were considering. We had barely gotten past the country's inflation rate when two young couples joined us in the sauna. They stripped completely, hung their bathing suits on hooks, and came over to shake hands. The two men stood as they extended their hands to Julia, their erections practically in her face. One of them sat down beside her, a lot closer than I was. He put his hand on the bench between their thighs. The girls sat together on the other side of the small room.

I stood up, handing Julia her robe. "Let's go back to our room."

"Yes, good idea, let's." She sniffled as she stood.

We hung our robes up in the closet and stood facing each other. Julia's swimsuit was still wet; she was effectively naked. My erection was contained by my bathing suit, but barely.

"It was so humiliating." She fell into my arms, crying.

They say that in battle inches can make the difference between life and death. It's not just in military engagements, with bullets. It's also in the battle for self control, for self respect. My hands were on Julia's back as she pressed against me. My right slid a couple of inches down, resting on the bare skin at the top of her ass. My left hand rose a couple of inches, to tug at the lace around her neck that held her bathing suit up. My lips moved down, her head tilted up.

I wanted her, but I wasn't overcome by desire. She was almost bare, but she was still clothed. I was in full control of my emotions, I was in full control of my actions as our lips met, as my tongue touched hers, as my life, as her life changed forever. I pulled her swimsuit down to her feet. She stepped out of it and removed mine. I don't know how long we stood, pressing our flesh together, but it felt good, it felt right. In a corner of my thoughts I knew it was wrong.

Her phone rang. I withdrew my tongue, we unwrapped our arms from each other's bodies, and she ran to answer.

"Thomas, my darling..." Julia spoke to her husband, expressing her love, assuring him that she was behaving. She frowned as she responded to the news that her daughter had developed a fever.

"If she still has over one hundred tomorrow, bring her to the doctor, and get her tested for strep throat."

"Yes, the weather here is beautiful."

"The room? The hotel screwed up and tried to put us in a single room. They've given us a two-bedroom suite."

"Yes, I'll be good. I love you too much to misbehave."

I had walked over to her as she was talking. She hung up, put the phone down, and took hold of my penis. She stroked it a few times, then went to her knees and took me in her mouth. It was ecstasy. I moaned that I was about to come, and she took me deeper. As I ejaculated into her throat I marvelled at what was happening to me, I trembled at what was happening to us.

I lay the naked Julia down on the bed. I started kissing her tongue, working my way down, swirling her nipples with my tongue, pinching them with my fingers while my mouth went lower. I munched, I sucked, I massaged her lower lips, lapping up her juices, bringing her to the edge, and then pushing her over.

"I want you in me."

I went to my room, retrieved a condom, and handed it to her.

"Were you planning to make love to me while we're on a business trip?" Her words were barely more than a lusty whisper.

"No, I was planning to find myself a woman to fuck, as you suggested. But I'll settle for making love to my incredible associate." Julia opened her arms and legs as her face lit up. I climbed onto the bed, she put the condom on me; I entered her.

I hadn't had a woman for many months. If not for the blowjob, I would have cum immediately. As it was I stayed hard as I continued to plunge in and out of her. I lost track of time, but who cares about time when inside a beautiful woman that you've lusted after for years? She climaxed, screaming, and then she climaxed again. My arms were numb as I had my release and collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

It was a struggle, but I managed to stay awake. I rolled off her and traced her nipples with a finger. "Now that we've had dessert, should we go for supper?"

She put her hand over my genitals. "I'd love to have some more of this." I was surprised that my dick began to stiffen again. Julia really did it for me.

I kissed her. "How about after the entrée?"

She sighed. "Okay. But I need another shower first."

We went together. I stood behind her, my body pressing against her back as I fingered her to another orgasm. She tried to get me off, but it was too soon after my last climax; there wasn't enough juice yet for me to come. There was enough for my erection to stay firmly in her ass crack.

Supper was elegant, but quick. We were in too much of a hurry to get back to each other's bodies. We got some sleep that night. After her bed got too wet, we collapsed into mine, waking up just on time for a quick breakfast and the first conference session.

By four in the afternoon we were back at the pool, and then lying on our backs on the lounge chairs. We returned to the sauna, the waiter following us in a moment later. He was shocked to find our swimsuits hanging on hooks, us sitting nude, our arms around each other. The couples from the day before arrived shortly after, pleased with our new look. They greeted us with hugs and gentle kisses after stripping. We declined their offer to get together in their room later.

We had all we needed in ours. Julia called her husband to check on her daughter and assure him of her love. While she was doing that I planted my face firmly between her legs. I didn't hear her give him any assurances of good behavior. We spent the night as the previous one, making love in the beds, in the shower, in the hot-tub, and then early in the morning, in the sauna.

There was an elegant closing banquet after the day's presentations. We skipped out after the main course, having our own dessert in mind. Our physical time together was coming to a close, and we didn't want to waste any of it. After her third orgasm of the evening, after we ran out of condoms, Julia sat up and turned on the lamp.

"You're a wonderful man, Malcom. The feeling of your hardness inside me is indescribable. I love being with you. You're gentle, considerate, upright."

"Yeah, I don't know about the last one. I've been fucking another man's wife for the last couple of days."

She gave me a gentle slap. "It was not fucking. We've been making love."

"It can't be making love. Your love belongs to Thomas. We're friends. We can't be lovers."

She sighed, and tears started to role down her cheek. Was she crying because of what we did to Thomas, or because we couldn't be lovers? She shivered, and the tears came faster. I reached for her, embracing her. She rested her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her back. She put her hand to my face and felt the dampness on it.

I took her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. "Friends with benefits?"

She sniffled, smiled, and nodded. "Yes, please, yes." She lay back and opened her legs. "Once more, for the road. You'll pull out."

I went in, figuring that I had pretty much milked myself dry with our previous couplings. I lasted longer than I ever had, I lost count of her orgasms. We fell asleep in a tangle as I squirted a few drops onto her thigh.

She clutched my arm on the flight home. "No more," she said as we stepped through the plane's door.

"Except for the memories, it's over."

She kissed me on the cheek and let go of my arm.

It wasn't so easy. It was hard to avoid those little contacts at work: touching an elbow, a back, being alone together. By the end of the first week back we were groping and kissing when we figured that everyone else had left the office. It continued the next week, when someone almost walked in on us while my face was between her thighs.

"This isn't working."

We tried a small motel in the neighborhood during lunch hours but were too nervous that someone would recognize us. Finally, Julia suggested a nice hotel about thirty minutes away. They had a special for business people who wanted to work late, so we designated our trysts as business strategy meetings. Every Tuesday, then after a few weeks every Tuesday and Thursday, we got together at the Balsam Fir Hotel to work on our investment strategy.

We were there so often that Dale, the desk clerk knew us by name. Not exactly the right names, but close, greeting us as Mr. and Mrs. Farber. In this instance I wasn't bothered by someone assuming we were a married couple. With our regular get-togethers we were able to keep our hands off each other in the office, maintaining the decorum that business associates were supposed to exhibit. I wanted Julia to go on the pill, or maybe an IUD so we could stop using condoms, but that was a line she would not cross. She did not want me to cum in her, despite our going bareback once at the conference.

Business was good. We were consistently getting good returns, which I attributed to our strategy sessions. Our clients were happy. Julia and I were happy. Thomas didn't know anything, so he was happy.

Julia and I had left the office early. There was supposed to be road construction. It was my turn to drive, and I didn't want to lose any of our strategy time. The traffic slowed us down, but we arrived at the front desk only a few minutes late. Dale seemed distracted. I had to tell her our name, and what type of reservation we had. She checked us in, made her standard recitation, wished 'Mrs. Farber' a productive evening, and we went upstairs.

I had just discarded the second condom in the trash and we were about to step into the shower.

"Malcom, what's happening with us?"

"We're taking a shower."

She slapped my chest and laughed. "You know what I mean."

"I know what you mean, but don't know how to answer. You're the one with other commitments. You have a husband and children, not me. You have to make that determination." I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her body against mine. "I really enjoy the time we spend at our strategy meetings. You're a gorgeous, sensuous woman. A married woman who tells me she loves her husband. I believe you when you say that. I really don't understand the two of us, or where we are going."

"Neither do I." She wrapped her arms around me, rubbing her groin against mine. We stood in our embrace, no words able to express our feelings, no words able to explain the nature of our connection.

"Hey!" She sniffled, stepped back and slapped my chest again, this time a little harder. "Why is this so limp?" She pointed to my dick. "Are you starting to take me for granted?" It looked like there were tears in her eyes. Why?

"No, no, I could never take you for granted." She sank to her knees and took me into her mouth. I tried to pull out, but she pressed on me with her teeth.

"Julia, it's time. We have to go if we don't want to pay the hotel surcharge, or have Thomas figure out that we're up to no good. I'll prove to you when we get together on Thursday that I will never take you for granted."

"Promise?"

"Julia, I promise that you will never forget this Thursday."

She stood, kissed me, and we proceeded into the shower.

Dale was again distracted on Thursday. Maybe it was time to find another hotel. She was holding her cel phone up in the air as we approached, playing with some app. She put it down as we approached.

"We've implemented a new security protocol at the hotel. We're required to see ID for every key we hand out. Would you like to show me identification, Mrs. Farber?"

Julia looked at me, a little stunned. "No, uh, we're not going anywhere. I don't need a key."

"Please remember that with the Business Meeting Special you have to check out no later than nine-fifteen, so we can prepare the room for the next guest. Failure to check out by that time cancels the Special and adds a fifty percent surcharge to the regular rate." She hesitated. "I'm actually surprised to see you tonight, Mrs. Farber. I thought you'd be going to the recital."

Julia looked perplexed. "What are you talking about?"

"Why, Sasha and Tanya of course."

Julia clutched the counter, looking ill. I was furious as I glared at Dale. "Who are Sasha and Tanya?" Julia looked like she was about to faint. I grabbed her. "Honey, what's wrong? Let's go upstairs so you can lie down." She shook me off.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" Julia was trembling.

Dale just smirked and pointed at her nameplate.

"What do you want: money?" Julia pulled out her checkbook. "How much do you want? Is a thousand dollars enough? You have to stay silent. You can't tell him anything."

"I'm not asking you for money, Mrs. Anderson."

This was bad.

Julia picked up the pen I had signed in with. "I'm giving you five thousand dollars. Please, I beg you, don't ruin me. Don't tell him."

I tried to comfort her. "Julia, what's going on? What's the problem with a recital?" She ignored me, handing the check to that bitch, Dale.

"Please," Julia pleaded, "don't... don't destroy me. You can't tell my husband."

I tried to comfort her, but she looked at her watch and ran out the front door. I glanced at Dale, who had a hideous grin plastered to her face. "I hope you're happy," I said as I turned to leave.

I didn't go far though. It had been Julia's turn to drive, and I would have to take a taxi. I returned to Dale. "I want to complain to management about your behavior. Your guests' personal activities are not your business." She handed me two customer satisfaction report forms and turned to serve another guest. "You'll be hearing from us," I hissed as I left. I tried Julia's cel, but she wasn't picking up.

Julia showed up for work on Friday, much to my surprise. At least her body was there, but her attention wasn't. I went into her office, shutting the door behind me. Her chair was tilted back as she stared out the window.

"How are you?"

"Fine, thank you." She spoke in a dull monotone.

"What happened after you ran out of the hotel?"

"I went to Sasha and Tanya's recital."

"They must have been happy to see you."

"Yes."

"Did Thomas say anything to you?"

"He said that he was happy to see me."

"Julia, talk to me. Tell me what happened. Tell me how you're feeling, for real. I care about you, Julia."

She turned to me. Her eyes were red, but dry. "The kids were thrilled that I was at the recital, after I had told them I was too busy at work. Thomas didn't tell them that I arrived only for the last ten minutes. We went out for supper afterwards and everyone acted normally. Malcom, the sword of Damocles is hanging over my head. I can see it, I can smell it."

I wanted to comfort her, clutch her in an embrace. I couldn't, though. That could bring the tip of the sword closer.

I was on edge all weekend. A cousin had fixed me up with a date, a nice-looking divorcee my age. I took her to dinner, a movie, to bed. I ejaculated seconds after entering her. When I left shortly afterwards she said "Call me when you're over her." She didn't respond to my apology, shutting the door in my face.

On Monday I followed Julia into her office and closed the door. "How are you?"

"Thomas acted normally the whole weekend. Either he's a very good actor, or the bitch took the five-thousand-dollar payoff and isn't calling him. I think it's the latter. I think, I pray my marriage is going to survive."

"What if—"

"I can't imagine living without Thomas' love. He's too much a part of me."

I didn't point out that Dale may not have told him yet, but still could. She had been fiddling with her phone when we had approached the front desk. Maybe she had been taking pictures, maybe video.

On Tuesday all the investment advisors met with our research team in our large conference room. At noon everyone else filed out and I went over to Julia. "What's our strategy?"

"Lunch, I think. How about that café near the swimsuit store?"

"Why there? The place was bland."

"We can stop of at the swimsuit store to kill Ophelia."

"That makes sense. How was it with Thomas last night?"

"He had a faculty get-together in the evening and came home quite late. We didn't get to talk much, but I think we're going to be okay. If something was going to happen, it would have already."

Ophelia was outside the store by herself this time, trying to lure customers in. She was wearing a wide mesh swimsuit that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. She squealed in delight on seeing us approach her.

"Were you a big hit in the outfits I sold you?"

Julia smiled, and kissed Ophelia on the cheek. "People were following us with drool on their lips."

"Come in, come in. We have some new outfits by the same designer. The sale is over, but since you're repeat customers, I'll extend it to whatever you buy today."

I pointed at her. "I like what you're wearing."

"I like when my customers are daring." She led us to the same changing room as before. "Wait here. You'll love what I show you."

She returned shortly with the same mesh swimsuits for Julia and me. There was a difference though: little pieces of beige mesh covered Julia's nipples and crotch. A similar cloth hid my penis.

"Open the door when you've got them on. I want to show you something."

It was less awkward in the changing room this time. We faced each other as we got undressed, kissing lightly as we put on the bathing suits. We hugged tightly before opening the door to a happy Ophelia.

"These swimsuits aren't exactly the same as yours," I said.

"That's what I wanted to show you." She stuck her hands in the front of my swimsuit and pulled off the mesh cloth that had protected my modesty. "Nice," she said. Was she referring to my dick, the swimsuit, or both? Julia laughed. Ophelia went over to her and removed the mesh from her breasts and crotch. "You really should shave, or at least trim if you're going to wear this in public."

"Um, I don't think they're for us. We can be a little daring, but not this much."

Ophelia nodded. "I understand. There are some things you really can't do when you're married."

Julia reddened.

"Would you like to try something else on?"

I shook my head.

"Okay, then. Would you like me to re-install the mesh cloths before or after you take them off?" She had a wicked grin on her face.

"Uh, after."

"Okay, leave them on the chair inside the changing room, and I hope to see you again soon."

We welcomed the blandness of the little café after the excitement of the swimsuit store.

"She's still alive, Julia. Why?"

Julia laughed. "It all started between us in that store. We've been doing terrible things together Malcom. I love Thomas with all my heart. But I really enjoy having sex with you, and I owe that to Ophelia."

"Shh!" I turned red and glanced around the café. The only person near us was a tall, athletic looking young man with curly blond hair. He didn't appear to be paying attention to us, but rather to his phone.

Julia laughed again. "Getting shy?"

We returned to the office, leaving for our respective homes at the normal time.

By Thursday afternoon we suspected we had dodged a bullet. Julia's generous gift to Dale must have convinced her to remain silent.

Just before lunch on Friday, the sword of Damocles dropped. Julia's secretary called me to come immediately to her office. She sounded fearful. "I ran in when I heard a crashing noise. Mrs. Anderson was sweeping everything off her desk onto the floor, except her computer. When she finished, she put her head down and started to sob."

ribnitin
ribnitin
287 Followers