All Comments on 'Applying the Lesson'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
psiberzerkerpsiberzerkeralmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the credit.

Also for inspiration on my latest story, which I'll credit you for, when it comes to publishing it here. (Has little to do with this one, other than the broad setting of a Business Lecture, but involves Corporate Whores/Warriors in an Executive setting.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice.

A novel take on a the quandary of a concerned witness. If only more companies had Dale's ethical standards

Thanks for the story.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What the heck is up with the name Dale? It was distracting to say the least.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Do you remember Roy Rogers and Dale Evans?

Dale used to be a common woman's name. I'm guessing you're not old enough to be familiar with it.

I hope that other than that you enjoyed the story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Read it twice; liked it alot

I enjoyed the story telling. The plot and interaction of the characters is compelling. I had forgotten the story until I read Part 03 just now. I liked it alot, but was confused from time to time because you kept changing who was telling the story. First is was Dale; then it was Thomas. Still, I rated it a 4.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 5 years ago
Happy trails to you

until we meet again.

catamitecatamiteabout 3 years ago

I understand now why the star rating is so high; nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I gave it 5 stars not because its a reflection of life but because it should be. Unfortunately I know the truth and the high moral ground is the place where all the arrows of the destroyer have easy view of their target and there is no cover. IF anyone doubts that they only need to look into a lot of very very public Immoral things like the shooting of JFK or Oklahoma or the twin towers and the amount of innocent who perished and the guilty that to this day have never seen the inside of a courtroom for their parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good writing. Great plot setup and execution. Dialogue excellent Overall full 5*****

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

"Morally" a very good story, I even like the ike Pence comment. OG, we sure pick some winners for important public offices. Won't even mention the Supreme Court but use Wikipedia for Amy C. Barret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous