Appreciate Good Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rio_
rio_
15 Followers

Mia, still getting wetter by the second, was ready. I was ready. With that, I picked my head up and moved my lower body to her. She was so wet that my entire cock slid in without the slightest of resistance.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmm," was all she said.

I sat upwards and pulled her legs over my body and began to rock myself forward and back. With each push, she let out a large moan and rolled her head from left to right and back. My hands roamed her legs and massaged her mound. She continued to rub Garrett's cock with her hand, matching the rhythm that I used. With all of the movement of his pelvis and her head, his cock brushed across her face once when she twisted underneath me. She let this happen a few more times and then opened her mouth with a large exhale. When this happened, his cock moved across her lips. I could tell she was unsure, but she just let it hang there. I watched her tongue appear as she moaned and I watched as it lightly touched the tip of his prick. Garrett felt her warmth and moved slightly more towards her and she took him in her mouth.

I looked down upon Mia, her legs straddling me as I made love to her. She had her head tilted to the left and was giving Garrett an intense blowjob while his hands played with anything from her hair to her breasts. Her body had become something totally erotic as various parts of her attended independently to the stimulus she was receiving. She was at once totally in tune with me and completely immersed in Garrett. At times it appeared as if her body even rocked back and forth between our cocks; sucking Garrett in as I pulled out, letting him fall from her mouth as I pushed deeper. Other times we both penetrated her simultaneously, often to the deep moaning sound which she would produce. Either way she easily accepted the pleasures we were giving her with little sounds and occasional squirming movements. This continued for a few minutes and then I began to feel a growing sensation within me. I pushed deeper and deeper while pumping my cock into her, causing her to eventually release Garrett from her grip due to more moans.

"Uhhhh. Yes. Yes," She shouted as her eyes opened and she looked at me. "Ahhhh, I. Mmmmm. I love you," she moaned. I released into her unlike ever before just as she was blasted by another strong orgasm. We both laid still for about a minute, feeling the heat and energy we created. Eventually, I got up and slid out of her. I staggered to the chair on the adjacent wall; Mia could barely move and stayed on the couch with her legs spread wide. Breathing alone was difficult for us. We were all silent for at least 60 seconds.

"Oh my...that was...amazing," Mia finally spoke.

"I know," I replied.

Mia, her eyes glazed over, looked at me and then at Garrett; his large cock still only about a foot from her.

"Oh Garrett. I'm so sorry," she said with an almost embarrassed look. "I didn't mean to forget about you."

"Are you kidding? Don't worry about it," he laughed as he answered. "I don't need -"

"No," Mia interrupted. She then looked at me, "Would you mind if I just take care of him?"

I wouldn't say I was shocked - if anything, that turned me on a little. The casualness of which she asked was amazing. "Yeah, go for it," I told her.

With that, Mia let out a cute giggle and turned her eyes back to Garrett. She grabbed his cock again with both hands and pulled it towards her. There she kissed it and jokingly said, "I'm sorry."

Garrett just laughed as Mia wearily got up and pushed him down on the couch. She straddled Garrett and slowly lowered herself onto him. I felt my own cock start to grow again as I saw him penetrated her, as she expanded around him and he slipped within her so easily.

"Ahhhhhhh," was the sound that came out of her that told me he was all the way in. Mia then started riding him up and down quickly. She wasn't wasting any time. She wanted to thank him for his part in her pleasure and was going to fuck him hard to do it.

"Mmm. Uhhhh. Ahhhh," she said and she stopped, head down and chest heaving. Another orgasm. She started moving again but she couldn't move for more than 30 seconds without stopping. It was during one of these stops after a few minutes that she was left bend over, hair down around her face. I brought her glass of wine over and she quickly accepted it.

"Thanks," she said panting as she drank it. "My body is so tingly and sensitive. Just moving gives me an orgasm now." I looked her up and down. Here was my wife, sweat covering her from head to toe. She was wrapped around my friend with his cock deep within her and all the while she was just casually sitting there drinking a glass of wine and chatting about how numb her body was with pleasure. At least for tonight, her work problems were gone.

"Ok, I think I can go on again," she finally said to Garrett after finishing the wine.

With that, she began to move again. I got up and stood behind her and reached around to play with her breasts while kissing the back of her neck. Garrett's hands were around her waist, assisting her in raising and dropping her body. As she screeched each climax, he held her tight and kept moving. I ran one hand all over her body while Garrett continued his piston-like movements. With my other hand I slightly pulled on her hair. When Mia is in the mood to be a little rough, a slight tug on her hair drives her crazy. As I did this, my now hard again cock began pushing against her backside. We had fooled around with anal sex a couple times, but nothing much came of it. I took one of my hands and slowly started massaging her entrance. I wasn't sure if she would like that, but she suddenly reached out and grabbed Garrett's shoulders and slowed his pace. While she did this, she leaned her body towards him, exposing her backside more for me. From all the activity her whole lower body was literally dripping wet. Because of this, I could easily push my finger inside of her without too much friction.

"Ahhh, Ahhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhh," Mia grunted with my advance. She even started riding Garrett differently, her up and down movements clearly switched to add a forward and backward motion which drover my finger deeper into her. I added another finger and then a few moments later withdrew them and placed my cock near her entrance. Garrett must have sensed what was going on and stopped his action while I slowly met her movements and pushed myself inside her. She was tight, and with Garrett also inside her she must have felt wonderfully full.

We all sat still for a minute. "Ohhhhhhh my god. Ohhhh my god. This feels so...so different," Mia voiced.

"Good different or bad different?" I asked.

"Good different. Mmmmmmmm. You're pushing him, ahhh, right against me...against my spot. Oh my god...this is amazing," she spoke again as she started moving against both of us. "Don't move," she commanded to both Garrett and myself, "let me just move." Over the next few minutes, her body adjusted as the double penetration lifted her to new uncharted heights. Eventually she moved a little faster. "Ok...mmmmmmm...ok, ok," she began once more, "FUCK me." Garrett and I didn't need anything else and we hammered into her like animals.

"AHHHHHH," she yelled and shuddered while releasing a river of fluids on us both. Her back was covered in sweat as Garrett and I pressed into her. At times our advanced would alternate, I'd push deeper as Garrett withdrew. This would leave her with a feeling of sexual rapture and seemed to her like we were unendingly penetrating deeper into her being. Other times we both withdrew simultaneously only to re-enter in unison, propelling her body upwards with a vocal scream. We continued this for about five minutes. Mia, once propped up with her hands on Garrett's shoulders, was spent and slung over his body with her head on his shoulder. The only energy she had left was used to cry out each orgasm. Garrett suddenly grabbed me and he gave me a look to let me know he was near. With that, I extracted myself from Mia while he pulled her completely off of him and leaned her backwards into my grasp, shooting four long white streams onto her chest and stomach. She then turned and we both crashed onto the couch, her head on my chest and feet over his legs, almost like we were earlier in the night. I looked at Mia from bottom to top, she was beautiful. Her legs were spread, and I could see her soaked pussy. I could make out all of the fluids, from both her and myself, and I could see they had run down her leg. Her belly was wet from Garrett's cum, her hands had smeared it across her midsection soon after he finished. Her breasts were covered in sweat, glistening as if she had just gotten out of the shower. My wife's hair was at her shoulders, damp from all the hard work she'd done tonight. I looked at her face; her eyes were closed and looked as though she could have even been asleep. Across her face she wore a wide smile, one that spoke little of the bothers she previously had.

rio_
rio_
15 Followers
12