All Comments on 'Appreciating Cory'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow... this story came as a surprise! Nice story here :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Suggestion.

I always enjoy the humiliation aspect in your stories but this one didn't really feel right at all cause there was little context to it. I get that this is a one part thing but still.

I don't wanna sound like the kind of fan that shouts at the singer to only play the hit songs but I have a suggestion.

How about you make it into a spin-off from Carrie's story ? Maybe follow one of her friends or something that happened in the past or the future.

You know like this story Jill was telling her in the tub, but instead told from Jill or Sue's first-person perspective.

Would love to read stuff like that.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 6 years ago
Always love your stories

You write delicious humiliation but please stop using drug instead of dragged.

It’s grating and I know your English is far better than that. It really “ drug “ me out of the story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

not my kind of story it was too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful tale of exposure and humiliation. YOU are such an amazing author. I loved how the girls kept Brittany on edge and forced her exposure by placing her into ever increasing scenes of humiliation. The bathroom scene at the club was exquisite and when Jenna and Brian oiled her up and forced her exposure changing her into Jenna's barely there bikini I was in ecstasy! My only compliant is that the story has what seems to be a hard ending. I would have loved to see Brittany taken advantage of by the girls again in other creative situations.

Would you ever consider a sequel?

Hooked6

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appreciating Panthergirl

I appreciate Panthergirl !

Thanks for dishing up another deliciously yummy story.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Tyler Taught!

She Never Knew She Was a Bitch! Tyler Taught Her How to Satisfy Her Best Friend! Loved Your Imagination! Wish I Had The Best Friend to Train My Girlriend!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 5 years ago
Took way too long to make the point

Jessica, your creativity never ceases to amaze me, but all in all, I was disappointed by this story. To me the point you are trying to make could have been made in a much shorter time. The humiliation was way too drawn out although each form of humiliation showed the same superb creative thought that I have become used to in reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

A bit too long, perhaps, but awesome anyways. Specially the part of the orgy.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
Pretty hot

but it went on too long for me. I have to give it to you, tho - you (through Tyler) are very inventive, especially with ropes! What was humiliation/mind control became pure BDSM at the end, which was unexpected. Hot story, nonetheless! As I told you in another comment, cut down on the details and concentrate on degrading Brittney, if you decide to keep writing her. And...you're too good to stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...