Appreciating Cory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler smiled at me. "You want to go in with those girls, princess?" She asked me.

"N-no. I can wait." I hadn't stammered since... ever? I was so flustered.

"You sure? I don't want you to pee yourself." Tyler giggled.

I started shifting a bit because the need was becoming stronger the longer we waited in the line. Tyler caught the movement and laughed softly. "Maybe you better go up there with those girls, they will let you relieve yourself sooner. Allyssa, Madison and I can wait. Go ahead." She pushed at my shoulders gently. The girls were all giggling and whispering, slowly moving up the line towards the door and looking back at us since they hadn't gotten a no. The look in their eyes was full of ... anticipation and menace, and I didn't trust them.

"No, please, I can wait." I whispered, as I shifted my hips again to relieve the pressure building at the elevated thought to my need to urinate.

"You sure? You really look like you need to pee bad." Tyler said softly. "Come on, I'll walk you up there." She grabbed my hand and pulled me though I pulled back, she was so strong, I was soon moving towards the girls who started laughing excitedly as they saw us approach.

"You girls sure you don't mind?" Tyler asked as she walked up to them with me in tow. The look in their eyes was predatory. I squeezed her hand and whispered, "Please no".

"Hush now princess." Tyler admonished me. "These nice girls are willing to wait a little longer for you. Just wait in there for us, we aren't that far behind you. You will be fine." She smiled. "I'm Tyler, and this is Brittany." She introduced us to the strange girls who looked dreadfully young, not even old enough to be in the club if I was being honest.

"I'm Cassie." The pretty brunette girl who recognized me introduced herself. "This is Jade and Breezie and Carla." She pointed to a short Asian girl, a tall black girl and a cute blonde girl in that order. They all looked so young. I was not comfortable with their glares and wiggled a little. "Yeah Brittany, it looks like you have to go pretty bad." She took my hand and pulled me towards their group as Tyler released her grip.

"You have to keep an eye on her though Cassie." Tyler smiled. Cassie laughed.

Tyler smiled at her and me, it was not a pleasant smile. "Seriously, don't let her masturbate, she's very horny and she isn't allowed to cum in a public place. Right Brittany?"

I turned crimson with embarrassment. She said it so loud, not only the giggling girls heard, but the other girls nearby heard, and they turned their attention to us as well. I just looked at the floor wishing it would swallow me.

"Is that true Brittany?" Cassie asked me with a smirk. "Are you a horny little thing?"

I didn't answer.

"She isn't very talkative, but she will do as she's told." Tyler laughed and walked away giggling.

Cassie wasted no time and pulled me into the midst of the four girls. "So, do you go to college near here?" She asked. I groaned, she was in school still.

"No, I'm out of school." I whispered. They all giggled a lot. Even when nothing was funny. I was twenty-six, these girls must have been ... "How old are you girls?" I dared to ask though I didn't want to know.

Cassie put her hand on my hip and pulled me close, so she could whisper to me. "Shh, we all have fake ids". She laughed in my ear and I cringed. She looked around conspiratorially and showed me her driver's license. She was only eighteen.

"So, you are extra horny huh?" Jade asked, she was actually a little shorter than me, a rarity.

I just blushed and nodded almost imperceptibly. There was no point lying, they knew.

The tall black girl, she must have been over six feet tall, stepped in behind me. Her breasts were pressing the tops of my shoulders. Her hands went to my upper arms and I trembled. "Timid little thing." Breezie giggled and squeezed my arms. "We aren't going to hurt you Brittany." She laughed.

Carla took my left hand in hers, and I was truly incapacitated. They weren't rough, but Cassie on my right hand and Carla on my left, Breezie on my arms, I was truly held by these younger girls. Jade stood and looked back at the line, behind us. Then she turned and looked at the girls in front of us, they quickly turned their heads to hide the fact that they were watching us.

Jade giggled and reached up and pinched my nipples through my dress and tugged them out, holding and stretching them until they fell from her fingers. I moaned as quietly as I could. Jade giggled and looked around to see if she was being watched by anyone besides her group of girls. "I guess that didn't help." She laughed, and the other girls joined her.

The line moved. My need to pee grew. My need to cum... was a state of being.

Jade turned around then and stepped forward. The girls leaving the restroom looked at me and giggled. Apparently, my state of need was ... apparent.

"So, why are you so horny?" Cassie asked, looking around to be sure she wasn't watched and started playing with my right breast and the poking nipple that was undeniable through the tight dress.

"We saw you dancing." Carla added and started playing with my left breast. "You are so sexy." She sounded in love.

"I saw you in the bathroom earlier." Cassie added. "Do you want us to do that to you?"

I shook my head. "No please don't." I begged. I should have admonished these girls. I should have told them to let me go. But... I had no resolve. I was an orgasm waiting to happen.

She looked disappointed. "Oh. I thought you liked it." She said dejectedly.

"Of course she likes it." Breezy giggled. "She just can't admit it. Right Brittany?" She squeezed my arms hard. I didn't respond.

Her right hand left my arm and shifted to my ass and gave it a rough squeeze. "Right Brittany?" She whispered in my ear. I said nothing, and she kept on squeezing my ass.

"No, please don't" I whispered, but it sounded so sexual, my voice. I was turned on.

"Please don't what?" Breezy asked and grabbed my left ass with her left hand, squeezing both cheeks, encouraged by my lack of effort to stop her. "Do you like being called princess?" Breezy giggled. Her hands would squeeze, then pull my cheeks apart and then up and then release them. She would put her pinkies closer together each time she re-grabbed my ass and repeated her manipulations.

The last of the five girls in front of us reluctantly left the show and went inside, and we were at the bathroom door finally. Jade turned around and smiled at me. "Don't do this?" She asked and she reached into the side of my dress and felt her way to my soaking pussy and wiggled her finger around until she found my hole and pushed it inside me. She started fingering me right there in the line.

Carla and Cassie, meanwhile, were tugging and twisting my nipples, as they watched my eyes glaze over.

"Don't you let her cum." A voice came from behind, and it was Tyler, and the girls stopped, but didn't move their hands from my body.

"You heard that princess. You better not cum." Breezy whispered, and the girls started again.

Tyler added. "If you let her cum, I will be pissed at you girls. You don't want that." Then she walked away.

Jade looked into my glazed eyes. "You better tell me when you are close Brittany. If I am going to get in trouble, I'm going to strip you and take your dress as a consolation prize."

Cassie yanked my nipple hard and I grunted in pain. "You better tell us Brittany, if we go down, we are going to go down hard and drag you naked in front of everyone."

Carla yanked my other nipple. "I hope you cum. I want to make you cum like twenty times in front of everyone. That would be so hot."

Breezy laughed. "I'll finger fuck your hot little asshole right on the dance floor."

I shook with need. "Please, I'm close, please stop." I begged.

"Okay princess." They all let me go and returned to holding my hands and arms.

The door opened, and three more girls left. I expected we would go in, but there were a dozen or more girls in the open area waiting for a stall. So, we stayed outside.

"You calmed down yet?" Cassie asked, squeezing my hand to get my attention and answer, when I didn't respond right away.

"No, please no more." I begged again.

Cassie frowned. Then she smiled. I was concerned.

"I know." Cassie grinned at me. "That fingering and ass and nipple squeezing makes you cum right?"

I nodded, unsure where she was going.

"Will this make you cum?" Cassie asked and tugged my nipple. "If it is just this?"

I groaned too loud. "Please don't."

"Will..." tug "this"... tug "make"... tug "you"... tug "cum?"... tug She asked again, punctuating each word with a nipple tug.

"No." I gasped. "But.."

She went back to tugging my nipple and Carla joined her. I was in absolute heat when Breezy started squeezing my ass. "What if I do this princess? Is it just your wet pussy that gets you off?"

I groaned. "Please girls, please stop."

They just laughed and kept playing with my body. Jade was watching with a look of disappointment on her face.

Two more girls walked out and unlike the other times, the girls assaulting me didn't stop this time, they just kept tugging my nipples and squeezing my ass.

"Let me cool you down Brittany." Jade smiled, and she squatted down in front of me. Looking behind me, she shrugged and lifted the front of my dress, baring my pussy! She started blowing cool air onto me from her mouth, only inches away. I convulsed suddenly.

They thought I came and pulled away quickly. But I hadn't cum. I was just hyper sensitive down there and it shocked me when the cool breath danced against my soaking cunt.

"Did that almost make you cum?" Jade asked with a giggle in her voice.

"Answer princess." Breezie said as she started lifting my dress. What was she doing? She wouldn't strip me in the club!? But the dress slowly moved up and I swore my ass was peeking out the bottom.

"No..." I gasped and grabbed my dress hem and pulled down. "It just startled me."

"Oh, okay then." Jade smiled and crouched down again. But I was holding my dress down firmly.

The door opened. Three more girls walking out, looking at the scene in front of them and laughing at me.

"Let go princess." Breezie instructed and tugged on my dress. The whole thing came up an inch in spite of my firm grip. The bottom of my ass felt cold. "Let go and I will let go." She said again with another tug. I whimpered and released my dress, half expecting her to yank it all the way up, but she was true to her word and let the dress go and returned to grabbing my ass cheeks over the material of my dress.

Jade, however, had made no such promise and returned to lifting the front and blowing on my pussy. I shivered. Carla and Cassie returned to my nipples and I moaned, trying to control my bodies desires.

The restroom door opened again, none of them stopped. I blushed hard as the two exiting women laughed at me and I noticed, there were only a couple of girls in the open area now. Cassie noticed as well and instructed the others to move me inside.

Two stall doors opened as we entered and two more girls went in them, leaving us with only another pair of girls ahead of us in line.

"Well, I guess we wait in here for a bit now huh princess?" Cassie giggled.

When we came in, a large group followed from behind and there were over a dozen girls in the bathroom common area besides me and the four teenage girls. I gasped as Breezie suggested they take my dress off, so I could cool down.

"Please don't." I begged. The girls all laughed.

"Okay, but be a good girl." Cassie smiled at me, and started fondling my entire breast, as well as my nipple. Carla duplicated the efforts on my other breast. Breezie didn't take my dress off but she did lift it and grab my naked ass. Jade lifted the front and pushed a finger into my soaking twat.

The two remaining girls reluctantly left the show when two more stalls vacated. We were next, which was good because I had to pee... and get away from these evil girls. I was panting and ready to explode any second. "Please stop, or I'll cum." I whispered.

We had a large audience. Word whispered back and there were about fifteen girls squished in behind us. When I said I'd cum, they all stopped. Another stall vacated, and they walked me towards it. I stepped inside and went to turn around to squat and pee. But when I went to close the stall door, they refused to let me.

"Can't let you masturbate, Tyler's rules." Breezie giggled, holding the door so everyone could see me lift my dress and pee. I groaned... having trouble peeing with an audience, but the need was too great to hold for long, and I was soon peeing for a quite long time.

When I finished I reached for the toilet paper. Cassie grabbed my wrist and they pulled me to my feet.

"No princess. You can't dry yourself, turn around." I whimpered.

"Please no." I begged again. And again, I was ignored and soon I was bent at the waist, pulled from the wall so my hands barely touched. Cassie had seen Tyler position me, and she made it her goal to make a more lewd scene. She pulled my dress up ... and up... until my tits hung and the dress was over my head.

"There now we can dry you up naughty girl." And soon there were hands wiping my sweaty body. And then my creamy cunt. But not with towels or toilet paper. It was bare hands, just rubbing the sweat and juice into my skin. Then, a finger in my cunt ... fucking me towards an orgasm.

"Stomp your foot when you need to stop princess." Cassie laughed into my ear and started fingering me hard and fast.

In no time I stomped my foot and the finger withdrew. Then another entered me a few seconds later. I was stomping again in no time. Then it started and stopped and started and stopped. I lost count of how many times they pushed me to the brink of orgasm.

But, it wasn't just the fingering. My tits were mauled and my nipples pulled and twisted and yanked and pinched. My ass was squeezed and pinched. Even my little asshole was played with, though fortunately nobody tried to penetrate it.

"That's enough naughty girl." Cassie finally said with a giggle. "Give me your dress."

I grabbed the fabric and pleaded. "No please don't leave me here naked."

"Silly girl, you can't stay in here. Come on, someone needs the toilet." And they drug me out into the sea of women in the open area. There were phones pointed at me from all directions and we moved towards the door and then back by the sink closest to the door.

"Now, the dress." Cassie said expecting me to strip it off.

"No way." I whispered.

"Hands up." Breezie whispered in my ear. I shook my head.

She grabbed the hem of my dress and stared pulling upwards. I grabbed the hem in a panic. Cassie and Carla started twisting my nipples hard. I held on. Jade grabbed my clit and pinched it with her fingernail. I screeched and let go to see my dress yanked off my head and down my arms.

"Now, hands on the sink naughty princess." Breezie instructed and I whimpered and complied.

They moved me like a manikin. Legs spread wide. Bent over at the waist. Ass up. Back curved. Hands holding the sink. "Stay there until you are told to move." Jade whispered. And then hands were on my body again. Pinching, finger fucking, squeezing. I whimpered and moaned. But they didn't let me cum.

I looked back over my shoulder as I heard Cassie say "Bye slut." She had my dress!

I went to run for her, but strangers held me in place and fingered me to the point of orgasm again... and again... and again....

Their friends filmed them fingering me. They made me turn my head and look at the phone. They stood me up and posed with me. Then a group came in and decided to carry me to the men's room. I screamed and they shoved a pair of panties in my mouth and grabbed me, hooking my knees from either side, carrying me to the door. Laughing.

And there was Tyler, with my dress at the door.

"Enough." Tyler laughed. The girls didn't stop and tried to push past her.

Tyler moved in front of them and said. "Put her down or I will put you down."

That got their attention and they let me get to my feet.

Tyler led me back inside and lifted me up and sat me in the sink, my ass going inside it and knees pointed up and out to the sides. My pussy clearly on display. I groaned.

"You get your dress after we are ready to leave princess." Tyler told me and put my dress over her shoulder and went into a stall.

"If she cums, I will have the head of whoever makes it happen." Tyler told the sea of women before closing the stall door.

Fingers back in my cunt. Always stopping before I came.

When Tyler finished, I was a brainless, quivering mess. She scooped me out of the sink and pulled my dress back over my head and with the help of Allyssa and Madison, walked me back to the table. The guys looked at me and laughed. Cory didn't look too pleased, but Tyler whispered to him and he smiled.

We sat and I stared at nothing. The trauma of the experience was too much. I wanted to curl up and disappear. Then I was being pulled back to the dance floor by Cory and Tyler. Sandwiched... fondled... brought to the edge of the orgasm I needed and cruelly denied. Over ... and over... and over...

I moaned. I begged. They laughed and stopped and let me calm before pushing me to the edge again.

A group of girls who had witnessed or participated in my debasement in the restroom formed a tight circle around us, watching and dancing. With the circle of bodies formed, coaxed by Allyson and Madison, we were blocked from sight of the security.

Tyler pulled my breasts out of the dress and lifted it to my hips so they could see them playing with my naked body. I blushed. I whimpered. I cried, begging for release. But she just fingered me to the edge and stopped. Fondling my tits and ass between finger fucks. I was a mindless sex organ then. Just waiting for the release I so desperately needed.

And then the closing lights came on, and they covered me up and walked me back to the others.

Cory called for an uber driver. I couldn't wait to get home and fuck his brains out. I was so horny.

We went outside to meet the driver, and he pulled up and we went to get in. I was climbing across the back seat and Cory was getting in behind me when Tyler came running up from the club. "Can I ride with you two? There won't be room in the other two cars." She explained.

"Sure Tyler." Cory offered and slid into the middle.

I exhaled loudly, but didn't protest. How could I? But when she invited herself back to my place, I interrupted. I was horny as hell and it was her fault, I wanted to go home and fuck.

"It's okay." Tyler pouted. "I can walk from your place."

But Cory would have none of it. "No, you crash on the couch Tyler. It's no problem at all."

We got home to my one bedroom apartment and stumbled through the door. It's like a studio apartment almost, a breakfast bar for a table and a very small kitchen. The dining room was really just a table in an oversized living room. I had a television, a couch and a loveseat. I was the dutiful girlfriend and got a sheet, pillow and blanket from the linen closet.

When I came back, I think they were kissing, but they pulled away abruptly. I shook off the thought. I was sure Cory wouldn't cheat on me in my own apartment. I put the sheet on the couch and the pillow on that and the blanket over the top.

"Well, goodnight." I smiled at Tyler and grabbed Cory's hand and led him to my bedroom. I wasted no time and went straight to undressing him, leaving no question that I had in my mind to get fucked hard tonight. He was quite accommodating and soon we were naked and I was riding his dick reverse cowgirl so he could see my tight cheerleader ass bouncing up and down on his long thick rod. Cory is pretty well hung, not like a huge dick, but definitely a good size for me. Thick, just long enough to tease the back of my pussy without hurting it when he pounded me.