Appreciating Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Oh. My. God. Mum... Wow. I had no idea that you wore stuff like that."

"I don't. The few sets of sexy undies I do own have languished in my drawer for years without seeing the light of day. There's just been no demand, if you know what I mean. I got these out after my shower in the hope that today might be a special occasion, and that I'd be able to surprise you."

"You better believe it's a special occasion," I said emphatically. "My god, Mum, you are so hot."

I stood up. I took off my t-shirt and sweat pants and stood naked before my mother. Her eyes dropped to my erection and widened. "I want you to see how sexy you are," I said. "This the simplest way I know to show you how I feel when I look at you." I walked to my mother and kissed her, pressing myself against her. She grabbed my behind, pulling me against her and digging her nails into the muscles of my buttocks as we snogged. My erection was sandwiched against the softness of her abdomen. After a minute I took a step back and gazed at her bosom.

"See something you like?" she asked.

"Hell yes."

"Watch this then."

Mum shook her tits, bending her knees and jiggling up and down vigorously to make them bounce. This bra was cut lower that the pink one she had worn earlier, and this time her big, full tits did spill out of the cups. I groaned and grabbed at her boobs, squeezing the luscious mounds in my hands. Mum reached back and unclipped her bra. She dropped it and then pushed me again. Once more my backside landed on the bed. Mum hooked her thumbs into the sides of her white panties and slid them smoothly down her legs. She stood before me as naked as I was.

Shyly I looked between her legs. The dark hair of her pussy was neatly trimmed. Around the puffy lips she was hairless, but above her slit a tidy triangle of darkness pointed the way to heaven. I looked up into her eyes. Mum was blushing but she smiled down at me. I reached out a shaking hand and gently ran the back of a finger along the cleft of my mother's vagina. She was damp and I could feel her warmth against my skin.

Mum knelt between my legs and took my cock in her hands. "My big baby," she murmured, stroking me. She lowered her head slowly and took the head of my penis into her mouth. As the hot wetness closed around me I groaned. The sensation was indescribable, and the sight of my beautiful mother's mouth moving up and down my rigid shaft was the most exciting thing I had ever seen or imagined.

True to form, my excitement soon got the better of me. I touched the side of Mum's face to warn her. "Mum, you 'd better stop. I'm really close."

"Mmmm," was her only response. It seemed that she had no intention of stopping.

I was torn between the desire to come in her mouth and the worry that she might not really want me to. But the decision was out of my hands. My penis jerked and I felt the delicious agony of orgasm course through me. I spurted into my mother's mouth while she continued to suck. When I was spent I reached down to stroke her hair. Mum looked up at me, and swallowed. She smiled.

"Feel good?"

"Oh, god, yes," I gasped.

She sat beside me and we embraced. I kissed her, detecting a trace that I guessed must have been all that remained of my seed that she had swallowed. It didn't bother me and I lost myself in her lips and tongue for some minutes. We separated and I slid from the bed, taking up a position similar to that occupied by Mum shortly before.

"Lie down, mum," I said.

"Baby, it's ok," she said. "You don't have to do that."

"Please. It's what I want."

Mum reclined. I parted her legs and moved between them, kissing my way up her legs. I very gently nipped the inside of her thigh with my teeth and she squirmed and giggled.

"That feels nice, baby. It tickles."

I explored her pale thighs with my hands, lips and teeth. The skin was so smooth. Gradually I worked my way closer to her vagina, but indirectly. I made little diversions to kiss her tummy and her hips. Eventually I placed the first soft kiss on her pussy lips. She gasped and her legs spread a little further apart. I ran my tongue along her moist groove, pressing gently so that the tip of my tongue just separated her lips enough for me to taste her juice. Each time I traced that sweet line I pushed my tongue a little deeper, until I was lapping deeply, driving my tongue into my mum's hot pussy.

I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. Mum's heels clamped against my back as if she were trying to hold me ever more tightly to her. I buried my face in her pussy, stretching my tongue as far as it would go, licking the walls of her hole, then dragging my tongue upward to rasp it over her clitoris which was now swollen with desire.

Mum was squirming and moaning. Her hands clenched in the quilt as if she were trying to anchor herself. I reached up and squeezed a breast. The nipple had grown harder and longer than I would have thought possible. I pushed the middle finger of my free hand into Mum's soaking cunt and concentrated on working her clit with my tongue. I ran my tongue around the engorged bud, circling it first one way and then the other.

My mother's squirming became more agitated. Soon she was thrashing quite violently and I had to clamp my arms around her thighs to keep her pussy against my mouth.

"Oh, jesus christ," she gasped. "Oh fuck. Fuck. Oh, my god... Andrew!" My name was simply a scream. She shuddered for several seconds, gasping, and then collapsed limp and unmoving apart from the heaving of her bosom as she struggled to get her breath back.

I stood on shaking legs and went around to the side of the bed. I scooped her up in my arms and laid her down higher up the bed, with her head on the pillow. As I gazed down at her I noticed the flush across her breasts and a rash of slowly fading goosebumps: telltale traces of her recent orgasm. Mum looked up at me, her lush chestnut hair spread out on my pillow. She was the most gorgeous sight I had ever beheld. I climbed onto the bed beside her and she snuggled into her spot under my arm with her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest.

"Oh my god, honey, thank you," she murmured. "I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life."

"You taste so good, Mum." I held her tightly to me. "I could eat you all day."

"You are a naughty boy, aren't you?" she chuckled and kissed my chest. "But if you did that all day you'd kill me. My heart couldn't take it." She looked up at me slyly. "But I could probably survive it a couple of times a day... Just for a few minutes."

"Ok. How about I do it again now?" I pretended to try to get up.

"No!" she squeaked. "Have mercy! I need a breather."

We laughed and held each other close. It occurred to me that I now knew what total happiness felt like.

"I love you, Mum."

"I love you, Andrew."

* * * * *

We dozed for an hour. When I awoke mum was propped up on an elbow looking at me. She was beautiful. She kissed my lips. "Hello, lover."

"Hi, Mum." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. As I kissed her back I felt my cock start to harden again.

"Mmm!" She pulled back and smacked her lips pulling a face. "You still taste of... of me."

I licked my lips. "Mmm. Very nice too." I pulled her back and kissed her again. She squealed and made a token struggle, which I ignored. When I finished kissing her I said, "What's up? Don't you like the taste?"

"I don't know. I've never tasted it before. It's weird."

"You've never tasted your fingers after...?"

"Andrew Carter! What a question to ask your mother!"

I ignored her mock outrage and decided to push my luck a step further. "And you've never tasted another girl?"

"ANDREW! Go to your room!"

We both laughed, but I noticed that my mum was blushing again. I made a mental note to investigate that later.

I pushed Mum gently onto her back. Raising myself up I leaned over her and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking it until I felt it harden and grow. I pushed her big, soft tits together and moved back and forth from one breast to the other sucking each in turn. Mum moved a hand between us and began to tickle my balls with her long fingernails. She felt my rigid penis and wrapped her hand around it.

"Goodness, you recharge fast, young man."

I reached between her legs. Her pussy was wet and my finger slid inside her easily. She sighed happily.

"So do you, by the feel of it," I said.

Her eyes closed and she sighed as my finger gently explored her lovely wet slit.

Mum opened her eyes. "Baby?" she said.

"Yes, Mum?"

Her voice was low, hardly more than a whisper. "Do you want to fuck your mummy?"

12