All Comments on 'Appreciating Mother'

by Zero_Nullnix

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Great story.

One of the few I have enjoyed on here for a while, slow pace (I like that) the only criticism I have is his crying episodes, I can understand his emotions but, to me, the crying is just a little off putting.Look forward to the sequel.

jaccorjaccorabout 12 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed the story. I am looking forward to the next installment.

grayge37grayge37about 12 years ago
I have but one thing to say . . .

you better not leave your readers hanging; get busy with your writing and finish this story, OR ESLE! Heh! heh!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wonderful

Keep up the good work honey, amazing story. Incest romance is the best. I always like it when the dad is 50 or more and the neglected mom is 36 (pregnant when young). This is still and amazing story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue Please

Extremely well paced and undeniably one of the best thought out stories ive ever come across...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Superb story, extremely well written with a well thought through storyline. I liked the slow build up, makes a real change from the usual Wham, Bam etc. Looking forward to the next chapter where things get hotter (hopefully).

greyrobegreyrobeabout 12 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I've read. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story!

I am anxiously awaiting chapter 2. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I agree about loving the slow build up. I am just sorry that we have to wait for more but not to long i hope;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best story

The best story I have ever read. It didnt let reader to divert his attention for a second. Keep up the good work.

Think seriously about writing professionally, you are far better than many pros.

IrfonIrfonabout 12 years ago
Great story and...

...and very well written.

Thanks for writing such a special story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Beautifully written, romantically perfect.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I think the pace of the story is perfect, but I wasn't ready for the first part of this story to end.

A fantastic love story above all other things, and it is a very erotic incest story.

I hope that he become more forceful and guides his mother softly into a sexual love affair that can withstand all outside forces that they may encounter, especially the problem that will loom up when his father returns.

A very beautifully written story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant!

This is one of the best stories on the site. I've only rated it 5 stars because it's not possible to give it 10! For heaven's sake continue with it!

madtaffcatmadtaffcatabout 12 years ago
Wonderful piece if writing!

A beautiful story superbly written. I can't wait for the next installment! Or, of course, any other stories you would be kind enough to grace us with :-)

bigtaz4mebigtaz4meabout 12 years ago

A little slow to start, but is working up to be a great story. Looking forward to the continuation.

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Thanks very much for all the encouraging comments.

I hope to post the second chapter in the next week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I think the pace of the story is perfect. I absolutely cannot wait for more. So get busy! : )

washdog10washdog10about 12 years ago
Perfect Pace

Your writing style for this story is perfectly paced. There seems to be no turmoil or trepidation on mom's part, just an understanding of where this is headed and a subtle dtermination to make the son earn the right to be in her bed and in her body. I implore you to contine this as soon as you can, and keep the dialogue flowing as you have to this point. Even when they consumate, keep some disloge between then during the consumation. It is always so exciting to me for the mom to be vocal and demonstrative during the fucking. Tittlate us with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
unoriginal

alwayswantedto recently had a story which featured a neglectful father who gives his son money to take the mom out on a date.

heyall also recently had a story which has similar dialgoue on the date where the mom says that the son could be out with other women, and the son looks at her cleavage, and that she loosens up with the wine. then when they get home they talk about their date and she shows her appreciation, and the next morning they continue the thing they've got going on.

sound familiar to anyone????

welderwonderwelderwonderabout 12 years ago
Hot AND erotic story

Your story has replaced alot of jerk stories that have been appearing lately in incest/taboo category. The slow build up and then stopping the story only builds up my expectations of more to "come"

Bravo great story cant wait to read more

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years agoAuthor
Response to "anonymous"

Sorry you found the story unoriginal.

I have to say that alwayswantedto is one of my favourite contributors to this site. It is quite possible that I may have read the story to which you refer. I accepted long ago that it is difficult to be completely original, and that one may be subconsciously influenced without being aware.

I have been writing professionally for almost 20 years. I'm not so stupid as to submit deliberate copycat work to the very place where people would have read the original. If there is similarity then it is accidental and coincidental.

That said, my respect for alwayswantedto's work is hereby stated publicly.

Seriously, the story database here is huge. It's hard to be unique - so much has gone before. How many mom date stories are there? How many neglected mom stories? How many mom and soldier son stories? How many mom helps injured son (or vice versa stories). We try to be original... doesn't always happen.

Thanks for the feedback though. It's good to have a heads up. I will try harder.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing Work and Its Original

Beautiful story. I am sorry that I can give you only 5 stars, my apology.

Further to the comments on someone about the authenticity of this story, I have read over 500 hundred stories from this sites and I have no doubt that it is your original work. One has to understand that mother-son subject would be same no matter what story you read and that is my understanding, the critic only had subject matter in mind, story is totally different.

You are professional writer and you also know the truth. PLease keep up your good work and I dont even think that as a positive feedback. There are some ppl. who just want to say opposit. You shouldnt even reply to such jack ass.

Exellecnt Work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

fantastic story a tribute to 'always wanted to'.

deffe2019deffe2019about 12 years ago
Wonderful story

I absolutely love this story. Please, please write more. I don't care that some say that it's a bit similar to a few other stories. That doesn't matter. I think it's great if you're inspired by some of the really great authors here. Keep writing and don't keep us waiting too long :)

/Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Truly good stuff. Love the pacing and the development. Write more and more often. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice, but why so much waterworks?

This is a great story. I found the tearing up from the protagonist a bit odd.

But overall, great stuff. Best story I have read in a long, long time.

I definitely think you are better than alwayswanted to. I find your work closer to Ahabscribe's in tone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful Story!

This story has very little in common with the one by alwayswantedto. It stands alone as its own, unique creation. Don't be put off by the jerks who are looking for an occasion to throw a stone. It is a deliciously, evocative story that is beautiful, sensitive and tender and I can hardly wait for Chapter 2. Please write it. I look for it everyday. Respectfully, AnHoa Rifleman

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your continued support.

Part 2 is almost finished and I expect to submit it by the end of this week.

While I sincerely appreciate your kind comments, please don't post anything negative or disrespectful about other writers who contribute to Literotica. I don't feel that I am in competition with them and I have great respect for everyone who puts in the time and effort to share their stories. There are some very good writers here.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just amazing.

This is spectacularly good writing. It is one of the few stories on this site which it is impossible to stop reading. There is a wonderful depth to it.

I await eagerly any future chapters or new stories from the author. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing story so far

Really great plot and buildup so far please continue!

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 12 years ago
An excellent story

This has the one hallmark of great erotic writing - you could remove the erotic component and it would stand by itself as a story in any genre. IMHO, the build-up was an essential part of the story, and the tears an entirely natural response to powerful emotions. If this was your first submission to Lit, I can only think that you've been honing your skills elsewhere because this is high class writing - as well as high class erotic writing. Thank you Zero_Nullnix; thoroughly enjoyable and I can hardly wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is very gentle and kind, I loved it

I think it is beautiful and sensitive. The way you have taken the reader to the level of actually participating in Andrews feelings and experiences and knowing why he, and the reader, is experiencing those feelings is an admirable skill

FlyingKiwi

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 12 years ago
Awesome start & I see there are 2 more chapters. I'm excited in more ways

than one with this story and where it's going. He sucked from her breast when a baby but he'll enjoy it even more now. She'll enjoy it much more now too, it's to bad she doesn't have milk to feed him but bet she'll feed him some cream, she did say she was wet. I hope he gets to feed mom something too, hell at 18 he can cum 15/16 times a day. I guess you can see where i want this to go and I hope you take it there.

You really are a great story teller and this has my mind racing. "Thank you". Ed

suitrob7suitrob7over 11 years ago
Superb

I agree wholeheartedly with all the previous comments. I've enjoyed many well written stories on Literotica (and regretted reading some awful ones) but it is almost as if I've always been trying to find such a beautifully crafted, believable story. Yes, its fantasy, but it is so good. I am eager to read the next chapter, fervently hoping that the sheer quality of your writing continues. Thank you, thank you, thank.... well, you get the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

what a beautiful scene, mom opening her bra and son cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Kissing you melts me inside. It makes my heart race with love. Makes me hot..." She hesitated again then, almost in a whisper, she added, "and... wet."

I agree with all the other enthusiastic readers. This is a wonderful story. Andrew is a big hunky boy who's deeply in love with his mother. Mom is a sensual woman who loves her darling baby boy and finally confesses that she's in love with him too. Kissing his mother gets the boy hard--mom definitely feels her son's big hard cock--and he jizzes in his shorts. Not to be outdone, his mother whispers to her boy that she's wet between her legs. This highly gifted author had better get Andrew's big hard on and his mother's dripping cunt together real soon or he's going to be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Read all three chapters, what a lovely story. No unnecessary drama, no unnecessary characters, no tragedy, just pure and simple love between two people.

It's a shame you seem to have disappeared. I would have loved to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really the Best

You writing is amazing. I love the slow build up,the sexual tension, and the romance. Especially the romance. To me, that is what separates the superb stories from the chaff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
WELL DONE!!!!

I would have been disappointed/pissed if there were no ch. 2 or 3. Many thanks for sharing your storytelling talents in such a sensitive and genteel effort. On to # 2.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is a beautiful, well written, mutually consensual love story. The character of the son has been developed indepth. As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I always find it amazing when the son realizes that his motheris a sexual woman. He recognizes that she is more than a cook, maid, house cleaner and mother. She has accomplishments, goals and needs. Likewise, the epiphany of the mother's recognization and acceptance that her son is now a mature male who loves her as a woman and a mother is emotionally and psychologically perfect. 5 start chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZero_Nullnix@Zero_Nullnix
Many, many thanks to everyone who has commented on the first two chapters of 'Appreciating Mother'. You are very kind, and your feedback is appreciated very much. (2023 update) After a very long hiatus, I am hoping to continue the story soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES