All Comments on 'April Fools Darling'

by HoneyInPlaid

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No means NO

When she calls the cops to him for the rape he might change his mind. then there is the divorce from the hubby as well. Whether she was misguided or not NO MEANS NO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No means no except...

First, this is fiction. Second, in real life, even if she called the cops, which I doubt, there would never be a case. Here is why, the evidence is against her. The only evidence would be of consensual sex. Lots of that, sure a rape kit would be done which would prove she had sex but the exam would show no forced damage. Then there is her note which could be read many ways. Frankly, I can't imagine a DA even the most left wing feminist going for a conviction especially if the men hang tough.

Now, would there be a divorce? Possibly, lets admit the fact that the sex was really good. Women fall for those who make them cum. It is clear she like sex with Tony more than her husband. Personally I think hubby was stupid. Tony owns her now, hubby will be VERY vanilla and boring compared. Hubby better step it up, but still she will want some Tony again and again.

HoneyInPlaidHoneyInPlaidabout 7 years agoAuthor
It IS Fiction

Just to clarify... Yes, no means no. I'm not in any way condoning the behavior here. It's fiction. That's why I added the note at the beginning, and that's why it's placed in the non-consent category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chill! it's a story

Please! This is story not a political manifesto. No one was hurt in the writing of this story!

If it's not your cup of tea, FINE, move on.There is a good "Romantic" section where nothing bad every happens.

RobertFrownyJrRobertFrownyJrabout 7 years ago
Great Read

I loved the amount of detail to the story. My stories always come out too short soI feel like I l learned a bit from this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New favorite author

Wow, that was hot!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Never sleep unprotected again. She will get revenge on tony and her hubby if he was really into this.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
OK, then...

I'm not sure how much I liked the idea of the forced rape... that is what it was. The story was hot though. I think with communication he could have had more fun. Even tieing her up, and forcing the vibrator on her, could have been more exciting for both of them. Hubby might be in for a surprise, Tony could be in for a surprise.

There is no fury like a woman scorned. They have to sleep sometime... heh heh heh. Revenge.

ShadowcatXShadowcatXabout 7 years ago
Non-consent

I don't understand why people are butt hurt, if you don't want to read non-consent stay away.

I enjoyed the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So good!

Your writing is amazing! I hope you write a sequel :)

To all those people complaining: this is in the NON-CONSENT category - what did you expect? There was even a warning at the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want more!

I was on the edge of my seat - very suspenseful and thrilling -my fingers are crossed that this can evolve into A "captive" scenario? HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Marcus,the Dumb Cuck!

A complete load of camel crap! So where is Marcus in all of this?Was he part of the plan or just the unknowing wimp? ~ AND,Tony needs to have his bologna sliced off at the root! ~ Only the reader is a FOOL for sticking with this crap to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More to come?

Yes there was. She went right to the phone and called the police. She was bruised, her wrists had abrasions and her mouth was swollen. His cum was all over her. Rape, assault, battery, sexual assault - the list went on and on. He went to prison for 20 years. Stupid story with no thought given to consequences.

ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the second chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asshole of a story. Excrement covering every paragraph. Written by a person full of rage but unable to direct it anywhere. one of the worst stories ever. Written for 12year old nerdy boys.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Couldn’t finish page1. After the first April fools story, her April fools joke should have been he didn’t get laid in April.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She needs to call the cops and report rape. Then leave her asshole boyfriend.

timrivtimriv3 months ago

Once she was free she hit Tony with a lamp knocking him out. She then dialed 911. Five min later two police cars pulled up and officers rushed into the house. Sara was on the couch wrapped in a towel crying. She told the officers what Tony had done to her. Entering the bedroom they not only found a knocked out Tony but the dildoe gag, vibrater and the cuffs. They handcuffed Tony and put in the police car after the EMT checked him out. Sara was taken to the hospital, photographed and given a rape kit test.

Aftermath.

Despite the letter Tony went to prison for 8 years. Since Marcus was in on it he got 5 years. Sara divorced Markus taking virtually everything.

From that point on she never played April Fool pranks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous