All Comments on 'April Fool's Revenge'

by MarcNagol

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That's a funny ass story. Maybe he'll knock up his sister, that'll be the best revenge on bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A bit wordy, but all in all, a good story.

mspervy46mspervy46about 8 years ago
Excellent

Good to see a prick like Bobby get it. I hope Bran & Rache become a permanent couple.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Please Finish This.

That is a great start but I hope you plan to write more. I loved the story .

GrobnarGrobnarabout 8 years ago
Excellent

And here I was thinking he'd just get his sister pregnant and blame Bobby. Really good story, I do hope there's a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more . . .

The only thing wrong was the boyfriend needed to be publicly humiliated. Well written and would like to see more between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please write a part 2

This is a good story and I enjoyed it very much and I also would like to see a continuation to this story and see where their relationship goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good first chapter!

Would be nice if these two stay together as a couple. Please write more. Thanks for this and in advance.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Really good first effort

Great fun, really need to get that video out on the net. Hope we see more of your work

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
ENJOYED

don't leave many comments, but this was fun.

hope you explore what happens after the letter arrives and and coupons and gay sites respond.

thanks.

tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

There has to be more please. The avalanche of revenge has hardly started to slide.

Great fun. Geoff

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 8 years ago
Would love second part.

Sweet and loving while also being incredibly funny

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Bastard got what he deserved.

Hope nothing happened to Rachel

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

What a great story.... finally the victims get the A>hole back but good. Yes, please write another long chapter, so we find out what happened to Mr. Jerk Booby and how Rob got him back etc. It was certainly well written and planned out, so Rachel will be back on top from Prof. Dalton and her friends and sorority girls. They will finally know she never got AIDS or anything else; just a nasty jerk who pranked once too often and got paid back for all the hateful stuff he did to others. The love story between brother and sister now needs to go further. Maybe they move in together and start a life taking care of and loving each other event more. Of course, we need to hear about more hot love and sex between them and where they go from here. Thank you so much for a great story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Im not your enemy for April Fools

Need to write more so we can see what happen to Mr. idiot Bobby.

Got to remember so of those pranks.... Microwave one wasn't too funny but the shower on is hilarious!

sabra16023sabra16023about 8 years ago
Perfect Ending

That is a perfect ending for a asshole. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!!!

I loved the story. Of course the sex with his sister was the best. I also liked the chemistry lesson and the recipes.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Great story

When I was still working I was the prankster and everyone knew to be aware on April 1st, never ever did anything to hurt someone, one woman in the office said she was going to kill me and cut off my balls, I greased the ear part of her phone every year, she did get me back one year by having one of the guys break into my tool box and filling it with packing foam, that shit is hell to pick up because of the static it sticks to everything.

Hope ther's more to the story.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years ago
Extremely Entertaining

I enjoyed this story very much. If this was truly your first effort, you are off to a fantastic start. Keep it up and I will be watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got to finish. ....

We must know the outcome of homeland security. And the story is a 5. Love it!

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Nice One

Nasty, but very nice rache - as long as no one is permanently hurt.

harley233harley233about 8 years ago
You are devious

No one could have just imagined all the devious tricks played by Rob. You must have been a very active prankster in college.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 8 years ago

I do have to point out that sand in the gas tank is not going to get into the cylinders to damage them, and that sugar in the gas tank is an urban legend - sugar won't dissolve in gasoline.

About all either will do is clog the fuel filter or carb jets/injectors.

Whether it would or wouldn't work as you say, this is a glorious story of a very deserving asshole getting his comeuppance.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 8 years ago
Wrtie more. NOW.

You have your orders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Revenge

We Italians invented revenge, you my friend have taken it to new heights

Love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

The sex and the science and the pranks, all well done. Even the cooking portions. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but I love the way you write, sex scenes or no. Keep it up!

SorchakSorchakabout 8 years ago
Well written.

I don't get people who complain about 3 paragraphs of breakfast being prepared. I've read some novels where it was three PAGES. The only thing that bothered me, was the fact that although Brandon claimed to have a crush on his sister, he didn't check to see if it was safe to pump multiple loads of come into her. Even if Rachel and Bobby had been together for years, that is one thing I'd find out. I wouldn't be adverse to a following chapter where they find out she's pregnant...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed this one!

Laughed ...laughed..and laughed some more...still chuckling! Definitely entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb! Simply Superb!

It's well thought out, well written, somewhat sad, funny as can be, and utterly hot!

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

Read it during breakfast and nearly sprayed the table a few times. Absolutely hilarious. Looking forward to more, soon, I hope. Five stars. Thought the advert for the chat site was wrong in the comments and probably a violation of Lit's rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

How about part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Good story, fine writing and some excellent ideas for pranks, I would never have thought of.Enjoyed it, and forgot to get hard for laughing

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1about 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

This was fantastic reading. Liked it lots. Wish there was Part II so we could learn all about the "so many" results. This is fictional and I already hate Bobby. Does Bobby shit himself in class? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you are a terrorist

But then again, I never considered the effects of a girl laughing while riding me

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
This is a great story

Please continue your writing. I hope there are many more chapters. I can't wait to read what happens next.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustabout 8 years ago
truly a shame...

that we can't vote more than 5 stars! loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part two?

Please please please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn that's GREAT!

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. That had several stories wrapped into one. I hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

i have 2 agree with very one before that has left a comment also agree there has 2 be a chapter 2 please please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Laughed

Haven't laughed so much in age's, please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One little tidbit..

Just as an FYI, most printers, at least lasers, put a little dot in the corner of the pager to give information about what printed it. Fun fact from working at a printer factory. You also forgot eggs and baloni will peal paint off a hot car, and a ping pong ball lasts longer than an egg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it.

The story had a build up to the sex and made it more believable. As for Stupid anonnymous if they don't like the story then they can fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredibly good story!

I laughed so hard it hurt! The story is extremely well thought out, immensely funny, beautifully sexy, and all in all, just a heckuva lotta fun! This kind of (non-lethal) revenge is just delightful. Like a bunch of other people here, I'm dying to know more about Bobby's comeuppance as well as what his roommates did to him afterward. BTW: a chunk of Limburger cheese placed on the manifold will also do wonders to a car. And do Brandon and Rache have to get a restraining order against Bonehead when he figures it out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

really enjoyed it, will watch for more.

ken0001ken0001about 8 years ago
Very entertaining.

A worth while read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A 10 year olds fantasy

When his sister gets pregnant we'll see who's laughing at their antics. Bad.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 8 years ago
Don't listen to them...

This story is what a fantasy is supposed to be: unusual problem, action, plenty of sex, and the bad guy loses in the end. What more could you want?

Good work, and congratulations on a thoroughly entertaining story.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH PAYBACK IS

it can mean a return pay-off for the payback for the 1st prank. TK U MLJ LV NV

lahrichardlahrichardabout 8 years ago

Hope you finish the story on the roommates, and what happens with rachel and brandon.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years ago

Fun fact: I started reading on April 2nd, when most of the story takes place,

It's a good story, perhaps a little over the top when it comes to revenge and attention to detail, such as the cooking. Try a couple more proofreads though, or a proofreader, too rid the story of some minor niggles that you simply overlook as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When next chapter?

In the next chapter i would like to see Rachel pregnant

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
totally dope

write more stories like this one...two thumbs up not plus bunch of stars for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good story and because annony, the asshole of LIT hates.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
TOTALLY DOPE

write more stories like this one...two thumbs up plus bunch of stars for you

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
wow

Good sex. Good story. Well done dialogue. Believable. Very nicely detailed.

And amazing pranking.

Fucking, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Bro, your pranks are awesome! Awesome story, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

The story of revege is good enough on its own, the incest just added extra to the story.

The only critism (if you call it that) is the story isn't finished, what happened next? what happened about the letter? what else did the hidden camera capture (blackmail footage)? Do the brother and sister get caught? what happened with all the pranks, how did they play out?

Does Bobby seek revenge by uploading porno pictures of Rachael

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Wow you're scary. Remind me never to get on your bad side. I love the revenge parts of the story even more than I liked the incest. The revenge was a yummy cupcake and the incest was a nice icing.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Very touching

This story was very good and funny at the same time. Does all them pranks really work? More please. Thank you for making my day

IrfonIrfonover 7 years ago
What a laugh...

The scenario in Bobbys Apartment made me laugh - hard !!

THAT is a brilliant return prank for April Fools Day - Bastard !!

....and,yes,there are assholes like Bobby in this world....like I said - Bastard !!

Great story MarcNagol.

KiwiAndreaKiwiAndreaabout 7 years ago
Fun story

Loved it, really well written and looking for part two.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
missed this

So I read it over and over again... keep writing pretty please... Literotica needs another top rated story from one of it's best writers

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Hilarious AND Sexy!

Sheer genius, my man, sheer genius. Or, as they used to say of Monty Python, inspired lunacy. I do agree with other posters that a sequel would be great. But for this, a well earned five stars.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Oh I'd love to see a film of that !

Revenge is best served cold, oh yes !

Rapier

Dark_Love192Dark_Love192almost 6 years ago

It should be a elobarated long story.

Then it should be fun

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Absolutely F**king Loved It!

Great story ,Touching, Tender, Hot ,Sexy, and Hilarious. Good clean fun! I would also love to see these characters again. 5 Stars aren't enough! Thanks for a great story!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Revenge is a fish best served old

The classic revenge involving cars and fish where I come from is any old fish put onto the manifold (or really and hot part of the car engine), in the days before A/C any use of the vents would infuse the car.

Enjoyed the story, tender relationship with sister and brother doing what sisters and brothers should do (not so much the sex, though that's good too), standing together against anyone who wants to be a cnut to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work!

It was great read a mixture of hot, fun & tender. I would love see a sequel. overall the ending was good but it is never boring to see more of a good story. This is definitely one of my favorite ones, Thankyou for publishing it here.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Really weird writing

You open with a torrent of acronyms and initials and a complex what I finally figured football thing THAT MENT NOTHING TO THE STORY AT ALL. then you pull that shit again with a demonstration on how to fucking cook a fucking omelette. WTF this isn’t a cook book and the explanation wasn’t inline with the story as it’s not about chefs. Also 6 eggs, are you fucking kidding all for one little girl and a 200lb guy. That’s 5 eggs plus the rest of the ingredients for the guy. Fuck right off, if your going to go into unnecessary tedious detail then get it the fuck right.or better yet leave it the fuck out. I skipped reading so many tedious superfluous paragraphs that your story is really only 3 pages long at best.

Do you know what a BBPU is? It’s a bus bar protection unit. It’s an electrical device that protects the accessory busses in a large aircraft to limit damage in the case of electrical faults. A key feature is that if they trip they after about 6 seconds reset and look for continued fault conditions, if they exist then it’s trips permanently if not it just goes on like normal.

The above paragraph would fit great in your story, tedious, superfluous and nothing to do with fucking your sister.

And in today’s culture of every guy is a rapist and the so called 1/4 of girls at uni being raped that lecturer would be gone and sued for sexual harassment and assault (forceably taking the phone) and fraud (making the student impersonate her) and conspiracy (three or more people in a crime). He’d be broke and not able to work in a position of influence EVER AGAIN. The boyfriend would be done for sexual harassment , defamation, conspiracy and causing mental harm.

The uni couldn’t possibly even think of keeping them around as they couldn’t afford the bad press or the riots that happen because on that shit.

So the set up was laughable to the point of retardation. I know it’s a sister fucking story which is implausible in its own right. However that just means you have to get the rest spot on so the whole story doesn’t just come across as a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Jack

Didn't like it? Then fuck off. Just cause your ignorant ass doesn't know American football terms and abbreviations doesn't mean the rest of us don't. You put a lot of effort to show your ignorance of how things are in American society while acting like you know all about it. Why don't you go back to shoving yor teeny little winky back in that koala's ass, and stop making your fellow Aussies look like pieces of shit like you? Bet you like Marmite and Fosters, loser.

@Marc:

Loved it, man. Detail amount was just fine and allowed for a good pace to unfold showing time passing without doing something stupid like just saying "Five minutes later he had cooked an awesome omelette." Unfortunately there will always be dumb shits to knock it down when they're too ignorant to pick up on the comparison of the protagonist's cooking to his major. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Fun story, love the play on words with Rache. I quite liked the characters and story in general. Only critique would be a but more detail on the later sex. The story kinda needs it.

Also, @Jack. I know the last commenter covered it, but.... seriously... try to make sure you don't look like an idiot before critiquing someone's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

So far, very nice! Would love it if you could put a description on what Rachel tastes like.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 4 years ago
Great.

I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes and my sides were hurting. It was truly enjoyable to read a story with that much humour in it. Please consider writing another chapter to this likeable tale.

Jackspeed or should we call you "Jackshit", I notice you have yet to post a story of your own. Until you do, and learn how to string a sentence together and spell the words correctly don't criticize anyone else's work.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Loved it!!! It brought back memories from more than 40 years ago when I pulled pranks in High School. My stuff was mostly harmless. I never targeted any specific individuals and I made sure that I didn't inadvertently vandalize or damage anything.

One time, I got fed up with the radical behavior of certain political groups who were really just terrorists posing as environmental activists. Using their name, I circulated a petition around the High School demanding that Dihydrogen Monoxide be banned worldwide.. 🌐 I even claimed that this chemical was being added to our tap water without our consent by local authorities. I successfully posted the petition in at least twenty different locations around the school without detection one evening when the choir was performing in the auditorium. The school gossip mill kicked into overdrive days later trying to figure out who was responsible.

About a month later my favorite teacher, who taught my Physics class and was the sponsor of the Astronomy Club, grabbed my elbow and pulled me aside as the students were leaving after dismissal. He leveled his gaze at me and a smirk formed on his lips. "It was you, wasn't it?" I feigned innocence and he burst into laughter. Then he proceeded to pull out a recently completed assignment that I had turned in. He had scored it with an 89 for the grade. In red ink, he had underlined a particular sentence. I suddenly realized my error because I had made the exact same statement on the flyers that I had posted around the school. "Take this damning piece of circumstantial evidence home. You might even consider burning it. But be careful in the future. I thought that your flyers were a brilliant piece of satire. But some people were not amused. You're my favorite student. I'll see you on Monday. Next time though, consider pulling something like that for April fools day. It will fit better than mid October."

Nobody is perfect. 😆 🤣 😂

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Oh! I totally forgot. The only negative comment that I have would concern cutting the wire on the light switch. That was totally unnecessary. Most light switches have the wire connection held in place with a screw. You just loosen the screw and unhook the wire. Some of the more modern versions just have a connector that you insert the wire after stripping a short piece of insulation from the end. But they're still designed to be disconnected without the need to cut the wire. Also you could have had your protagonist locate the breaker box first for safety. 9 out of 10 apartments have one on the interior. Not all of them are on the building exterior where the main attaches to the building.

Just a minor thing. Everything else was great. I really enjoyed it.

CatmendoCatmendoover 2 years ago

I laughed so hard. You did a great job with your story I hope to see some more from you.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairover 2 years ago

Having been bullied and pranked for my first 20 years of life, I love a good revenge story. The grave in the shower was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but let's remix it:

Out of the football program, Bobby not being one to relax, went back on his prank list, figured out who ruined his life by bribing a security bro for footage of the night in question. Find the his ex girlfriend was now with her brother a prank of epic levels ensued. Something that would go down in the history books.

He started by breaking into their place by learning with a couple of google searches. He molded a cope of a set of extra keys he left at the door. replacing all the phone charges with one's with cameras. He had his nerd cousin wipe up a virus, load into an SD card and leave it near their home computers. It gave his cousin access to their entire network.

With this they were also able to tap into their camera feed undetected. After recording several movies. Changing her brothers birthday on facebook, he was able to organize a surprise party with all their family and family. Gave on of the guest the key to the place, and thy arrived just in the middle of the siblings heated passion. Thinking they were setting up they immediately enter in and witnessed the at act of incest.

Simultaneously they were all email links to porn webs sites host extensive records of their elicit actions. All recorded from different angles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice to read a story with an accurate description of the female anatomy and sexual activity. Really enjoyed this.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story , loved it. AAAAAA++++++

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

5 star, loved it.

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

This needs more chapters. 5 stars just isn't enough to rate this!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Ok you left it unfinished not surprised there however you have a few misconceptions going with what you did in the revenge area such as the mentos bomb while you had the basic idea it wasn't quite correct on the results as far as cutting the power to the switch yeah you skipped a major step there well the eggs in the gas yeah nice idea but unfortunately it doesn't work that way the gas would actually cause the eggs and yoke of the egg to evaporate its always best to either use grainy sand or even sawdust the sand can be put in the gas however the sawdust needs to be put directly into the injectors or even the exhaust it will run fine for a day or 2 then suddenly it stops then only way to fix it is either rebuild the transmission/ engine or replace it that little trick is way better then sand in the gas tank I'm not 100 percent sure about the shower deal so can't really say anything about that however all and nice touch with the revenge ideas that you used even though what would happen with the exception of the shower deal isn't entirely correct you still need to write another chapter finishing the story out or allow someone else to finish it for you don't leave it unfinished if you are not interested I'll have another writer on here reach out to you about writing another chapter after he reads this part

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Fact it was unfinished only allows for a 3 star rating at best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous