April Fool's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcNagol
MarcNagol
113 Followers

"You don't want me either!" she spat still struggling in my arms. Tears welled up suddenly in my eyes.

"You have no idea just how much I want you." I have fought to say nothing for years, thinking you wanted nothing to do with me, watching Bobby treat you like crap, always pulling those stupid pranks, saying stupid shit that put you down. You don't know how many times I wanted to punch his lights out, but figured you would just hate me if I did. I've had a crush on you since junior high. And now you kiss me, you sleep in my bed, I wake up next to you, smell your essence next to me, you sit on my lap and kiss me some more, I can't take it. I've wanted for years to hold you like I did last night. But if you continue to tease me much more, I am going to lose every ounce of self-control I've got left and ravish you." Rachel stopped struggling.

"Really, you've had a crush on me?"

"Yes." She was quiet for a minute assimilating this. She turned towards me.

"Ravish me?"

"Yes, any more kissing out of you and you'll be my dinner," I growled.

"Ooooh, I think I like the sound of that." Her index finger was tracing the outline of my lips.

"Seriously, I'm right on the verge of losing it. My pocket rocket is about to take flight." Rachel threw her head back and laughed.

"Your pocket rocket? I've never heard that one before." She slid one hand between her legs and felt my erection through my jeans.

"Ahh, please don't do that. Don't make me horny, you won't like me when I'm horny," I rumbled paraphrasing Bruce Banner's line from the Incredible Hulk. Rachel only increased her rubbing of my cock through my jeans and began kissing my jawline.

"Ahhwww... Fuck! That's it! No more!" I picked Rachel up and threw her onto the couch. She hit the couch with a squeal. She tried to roll off the couch and run. Standing up I caught her around the waist and tossed her lightly on her back. I knelt over top of her and kissed her firmly on the mouth. She opened her mouth to mine and my tongue sought hers. She moaned into my kiss. My right rand slid up her dress front and I cupped her breast through her dress, my thumb rubbing over the bump of her nipple. My other hand slid down across her hip and onto her bare thigh. I lightly raked my nails down the back of her thigh causing Rachel to squirm under me.

I uncupped her breast and reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Then I tugged the dress off her shoulders and down off her chest, exposing her breasts. I cupped the other breast and worked my kisses from her lips down her neck, across her collar bone and down her chest. My kisses circled her breast in an ever decreasing circles until my lips were upon her eraser bud of a nipple. I took the nipple between my teeth and applied ever so gentle a pressure and sucked air in past it super-cooling it and making it hard. I sucked on it and licked it while massaging the opposite breast with my hand, thumb flicking across the nipple. I switched sides and applied the same treatment. Rachel's back arched against me, her legs wrapping around my waist and she reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head hard against her chest, forcing her breast into my mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked up and I suckled her, watched her moan, her head thrown back in ecstasy. My spare hand reached around her hip and my fingers slid across the gusset of her panties. They were very wet. I rubbed slowly back and forth from her perineum to her clitoris. Each time I passed her clit she bucked against me. I began working my way down her torso, my kisses and swirling tongue lavishing her body. With one hand I lifted her up and with the other I began pulling her mini dress over her hips. When my lips reached her panties, I moved laterally along the panty line to her hipbone, then across the inch of fabric to her thigh. I gently kissed up her thigh and all the way up to her ankle, then down again on the inside of her leg, slowly creeping nearer to her center. Kissing across her panties I paused briefly to kiss her outer labia through the silky fabric, then licking and sucking on her clit causing Rachel to shriek in delight. My lips travelled up and back down her other leg, repeating the procedure there.

Finally I reached up and slid her panties off, Rachel lifting her hips to accommodate the maneuver. Rachel was shaven clean, her bald pubic mound beautiful to see. I dove in, licking her up her perineum, up her inner labia as I parted her outer lips with my fingers and finally giving her clitoris a swirling kiss. Rachel grasped my head with both hands, pushing my mouth into her vulva. She slid her legs over my shoulders and crossed her high-heeled platformed feet over my back. I slid my tongue in her as far as it would reach and lapped at her juices, Sucking on the opposite inner labia, then back to Rachel's clit where I sucked it into my mouth and gently sucked on it while my tongue danced across it.

"Ooooohhhhh myyyyyyyyy goooooooooodddd," she screamed out as she climaxed, her body bucking against my mouth, her legs squeezing my head like a vise. Little balls of light appeared and the room spun, her cheer and dance-toned legs clamped on me until I was close to passing out. Just in time the shaking stopped and her legs released me.

Rachel was panting, almost hyperventilating as I moved up, kissing in a trail back up to her breasts, caressed each breast with my tongue and lips, my hands roving over her back and hips touching her everywhere. I kissed her lips our tongues touching and dancing. My slid one hand down her belly and over her pubic mound and sliding my fingers past her labia, I inserted my middle finger into Rachel's pussy. After four or five slow pumps I inserted another finger and slowly as deep as I could go then back out while I very gently rolled my thumb across her clit. A few more minutes of this and Rachel broke away from my kiss to gasp, "Ooooohhhhh, you're going to make me come agaaaain!" Again she bucked against me, head thrown back, then she curled up against my chest as she pulled my hand away from from her mound, continuing to shake as wave after wave of orgasms rolled over her.

For nearly a minute I held her naked body against mine as she panted. Finally she reached up and took my face in both her tiny hands.

"Brandon, my love, I need you inside me. Now." She began unbuttoning my shirt as quickly as her shaking hands would allow. I placed my hands over hers to stop her.

"Rachel. I... You're on the rebound, you just broke up with Bobby yesterday. It's barely been 24 hours, are you sure about this?"

Rachel's big brown eyes implored me to continue, "I've never been more sure about anything. I want you now."

"I'm sorry I attacked you, I just couldn't hold off anymore."

She giggled, one hand caressing my cheek, "Baby, I'm sorry I teased you but I couldn't wait any longer." Her hands slid out of my grasp and she continued to undress me. I kicked off my shoes and undid my belt. As i lowered my pants and stepped out of them, Rachel slid my shirt off my shoulders where it settled on top of my pants. She grasped the sides of my trunks and pulled them down, freeing Mr. Happy from his confinement. She grasped my cock with both hands.

"So that's who woke me this morning!" She bent and kissed it lightly on the crown, then popped it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Then leaned back on the couch and pulled my down by my cock, guiding it to the promised land. She slid the wetted crown up and down her slit to work its way past the outer, then inner labia finally nestling against her entrance. I pushed forward and felt the crown pop past the PC muscle and inch inside her. Rachel's pussy was so tight I nearly climaxed right there.

"Oh god Rache, you are so tight! Don't clamp down whatever you do, you'll make me come right now."

"Oh, oh you fill me up, I've never felt so stretched!" she moaned.

I eased in her, then back out, then back in, each stroke working my cock deeper inside my sister. Finally I bottomed out, my groin pressed tightly against Rachel's outer lips. I couldn't have gone deeper anyway, I felt the crown wedge against the end of her tunnel next to her cervix. I pulled out almost all the way then drove slowly back into her, bottoming out, leaning forward to put pressure on her clitoris when I hit bottom. Each bottom stroke elicited a gasp from Rachel. I slowly increased my speed, then changed it up so that I didn't always pull all the way out or bottom out, some strokes slow, then several fast ones. I rotated my hips as I drove in her each time.

"Oh god Brandon, what are you doing to me? I've never felt this beforrre. Ooooohhhhhh, I'm coming agaaaaaaiiin!" she wailed, the heels of her shoes digging into my buttocks like the spurs on a bullrider, forcing me to bottom out and hold there. "Fuuuuuuuuuck! Oh my god! I've never come this many times before."

Her heels now dug in each time I pulled back, spurring me back inside. Rachel began a little chant: "Come for me baby, Come inside me. Come inside your sister. Come, baby, come!" The tempo increased as she spurred me with her big black heels. Never in my life had I ever felt anything like this. I felt like I was going to explode. I drove into her like a jackhammer, bottoming out on her clit, the couch thudding against the wall with each stroke. I felt my balls tighten up and knew I was only seconds away.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to come Rachel," I moaned. I reached between us and began to play with her clit, hoping to bring her to orgasm at the same time.

"Come inside me. I want your cum inside me, baby! Uunnnnghh!" Rachel climaxed again and her vagina walls clamped down on me. I felt my seminal fluid rush through me and erupt into Rachel's pussy. Shot after shot of hot semen blasted inside her. I pumped another five times in and out, her tight, climaxing pussy milking my cock of it's load.

"Oh Brandon, I actually felt that. That was amazing." I leaned over to kiss her swollen lips, my cock still deep inside her.

"You're the amazing one, my beautiful Rachel."

"Mmmmm," she said as we kissed again as my erection faltered and her PC muscles expelled me with a rush of our combined juices. I grabbed my shirt to mop things up and stop them from spreading any further.

"That was quite the delivery, milk man!" she giggled, "I don't think I've ever had this much cum draining out of me before."

"My pleasure, ma'am. Just doing my job," I said as I saluted her. Rachel held my soaked dress shirt between her legs and rushed down the hallway to the bathroom. I followed, checking the time on the wall clock. If we hurried, we still might make the restaurant before it was too late. Entering the bathroom, I moved past a startled Rachel on the toilet as she drained our net result. I turned on the shower and fiddles with the lever to get the right temperature.

"We still have time if we hurry, will you shower with me to save time?" I asked extending a hand.

"Sounds like fun."

"No time for fun if you want to eat out tonight." We lathered each other up and took turns helping to rinse the soap off. I rinsed my hair and rubbed shampoo into Rachel's wet mane and then helped her rinse the suds out. I stepped out of the shower to pull two fresh towels from the closet, tossing Rachel one. I dried off, reapplied deodorant and combed my hair. I left Rachel to deal with her wet head and searched my closet for another shirt. I put it on, grabbed a fresh pair of socks and went into the living room in search of my underwear and jeans. Soon Rachel came back in fresh underwear to slip back into her black dress.

"Zip me up?" I zipped her up, then put my arms around her and held her close, my lips caressing her neck.

"I love you Rachel," I whispered.

"I love you too, Bran."

Dinner was delicious, dessert back home was even better. Round two wasn't nearly so frantic and raging, but a slow session of lovemaking on my bed. We fell asleep naked in each other's arms and awoke the same way. We took turns running to the bathroom and brushing teeth and fell back into bed to make slow, passionate love again. It being Sunday, there wasn't much reason to get out of bed until we had to, so we stayed in bed talking, kissing, reminiscing and giggling until we were both starving. I got up and threw a pair of trunks on and began lunch. I fried up some more bacon, buttered four slices of rye bread and made grilled cheese sandwiches but added bacon, turkey slices, pastrami and sliced pickle to the aged cheddar with a little Thousand Island dressing.

Rachel came in wearing panties and a tank top just as I was removing her sandwich from the pan. "Mmmm, smells good, what is it?"

"It's kind of like a mix of a Reuben and a Clubhouse. I call it a Clubben."

"Oh, this is good," she exclaimed after she bit into it.

"I know, right?"

I went out onto the deck and checked on our friendly neighborhood catfish which was decomposing nicely in the grill under the hot spring sun. While out there I called my buddy Pete and asked if he'd been able to get me a Slim Jim. He'd removed a spare unlocking tool from the shop and said he'd drop it off that afternoon. Next I called Lewis as I knew he had a couple of voyeur friends that were into tiny spy cams and stuff like that. Lewis balked at using up a favor with his camera buddies so I made him a deal. I knew he was failing Chem, so I offered to tutor him for the rest of the year to get him up to speed. That still didn't quite seal the deal, so in desperation I told him what Bobby had done to my sister.

"Are you serious? All you had to do was tell me it was to spy on Bobby. That prick made last year miserable." Lewis agreed to arrange to provide a remote mini-camera and the software in exchange to see the footage after. And I still had to agree to the tutoring. Hard bargain.

Back in the house I found that Jimmy had returned from his weekend in Tonya's bed and he was chatting up Rachel. When she saw me, she used the diversion of me asking how his weekend went, to escape and disappear into my room.

His description of how things went, what Tonya's body looked like and what he did to it were graphic and imaginative. After 20 minutes or so of recounting his seduction in excruciating detail, Jimmy returned to the present.

"Sooooo, Rachel and Bobby are all broke up, eh?" he said waggling his eyebrows. Oh fuck, here it comes.

"So if I was to get a little piece..." he intimated nodding his head in Rachel's current direction.

"I'd have to fucking kill you, cut off your fat cock and feed it to you, then cut off your balls and feed it to that damn stray cat that keeps hanging around," I finished.

"Whoa, easy..." he had both hands up and was slowly moving away from me.

"I'm serious Jimmy, not only is she my sister, but she's been traumatized by what Bobby did to her and she is not in a good place right now. Now is not the time to fuck with my sister."

"Hey dude. I understand. I was just offering to console her, ya know."

"Thanks Jimmy, but i got this."

Both Pete and Lewis delivered the final pieces of the puzzle that evening. I had a long talk with Jimmy, explaining that Rachel was so freaked out by what happened Friday she couldn't bear to sleep alone so I would hold her until she fell asleep. I swore him to silence, threatening to reveal certain graphic facts that I was aware of that he surely did not want revealed. He swore on his mother's grave (bit of a problem with that as I'm 95% sure his mother is still alive) that he would never reveal anything about Rachel and me. Jimmy went out for another night on the town and Rachel and I fixed dinner, watched a movie together and then made love on the couch until I carried her to bed.

Monday morning we slept in and had sex again after Jimmy left for his first class. I made up some quick breakfast burritos and we took the baggies we made up Saturday and a triple layer of grocery bags with a very smelly, rotting catfish in it to the car. We travelled to Bobby's place and saw Bobby's car was still in the parking lot. We approached his door and Rachel knocked. No answer. She fitted the key to the lock and it still worked. Perfect. We were batting 1.000.

I dug out the baggie of Ex-lax powder and found Bobby's protein powder and emptied the baggie into the big canister, carefully stirring the Ex-lax into the powder until I couldn't see any difference. I put the canister back in the cupboard. Next I ripped an old newspaper into thin strips and laid it over all the dishes in the dishwasher. The lazy boy hadn't unloaded his dishwasher. I filled the automatic soap dispenser with Plaster of Paris, closed the door and turned the dishwasher on. A little paper mache for Bobby's party. I took the steel wool out, applied super glue to the several pads and glued the steel wool pads to the roof of the inside of the microwave. Next guy to use the microwave was going to get a fireworks show.

I moved to the fridge. I poured half of my green food coloring into the milk and shook it up to mix it. Next I filled the syringe with various mixes of food coloring and carefully injected each egg in the flat and a half of eggs with random colors. But mostly they were purple, Bobby's favorite. Green Eggs and Ham, Bobby. And blue eggs, and red eggs, and a lot of purple eggs.

There were three bottles of Coke in the fridge. I took them out, twisted off the cap, pushed a needle and thread through a Mentos mint, tied a knot in one end, pushed the Mentos up against the knot and hung the Mentos just inside the lip of the bottle and screwed the cap back on making sure the tattletale ring was pushed up against the cap so it looked as if it hadn't been opened yet. I cut the excess thread off with a pair of scissors I brought from home. I booby-trapped the next two Cokes in the same fashion and carefully placed all three bottles back in the fridge. As soon as someone opened the Coke, the Mentos would drop into the Coke and explode in a cascade of foam. Times three. If they weren't careful the Coke would slosh onto the Mentos while in a sealed bottle, the rapidly expanding gas turning the Coke bottle into a bomb, covering everyone and everything in the room with sticky foam.

Rachel had been busy sprinkling powdered sugar in Bobby's bed. If he didn't get suspicious and change his sheets he would sweat in the night and be a glazed doughnut by morning. She was now painting all the soap bars in the bathroom with clear nail polish, rendering them useless.

I took the lid off the toilet tank and poured the whole bottle of citric acid in the tank, and mixed it with a toothbrush (not sure if it was Bobby's or not). Then I dumped half a bottle of Palmolive dish soap in the tank, and finally I carefully dumped an entire box of baking soda in the tank and replaced the lid. The first guy to flush the toilet was going to be met with a foaming mess that wouldn't stop until the tank was empty.

I removed Bobby's showerhead and filled it with OXO cubes while Rachel pushed her gelatin capsules of gravy mix up the shower pipe. Whoever took a shower first would be be covered in gravy about 20 seconds after starting the shower and if they didn't take the shower head off to clean it out, the OXO cubes would continue to perfume the occupant with a lovely chicken scent, at least two showers worth.

Rachel got Bobby's favorite shampoo and squeezed half a bottle of Nair hair remover into the bottle and shook it up to mix it. She had identified his tube of toothpaste and I opened his tube and the tube of Icy Hot and putting both openings together, I forced as much Icy Hot as I could into Bobby's Crest. Should give him a hot smile that day.

Rachel put on a pair of latex gloves and rubbed our chunk of pink insulation all over the inside of every pair of Bobby's boxers and carefully folded them and put them back. Bobby was going to be a bit itchy for a day or two until he rewashed all his underwear. While she was busy with that, I vaselined all the doorknobs in the apartment, then installed the tiny remote cam in the air return vent and turned it so it would get a good view of most of the apartment. Rachel assisted me in stretching several layers of Saran Wrap across Bobby's doorway held in place with numerous staples. Someone would come into the darkened room and be clotheslined by the nearly invisible Saran Wrap.

MarcNagol
MarcNagol
113 Followers