April Gets Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so big!

Even just the head was stretching her pussy beyond belief and he was so big that she momentarily wondered if he would hurt her if he lost control.

He was very big and it fit very, very tight!

She was breathless as it penetrated her.

God!

She made him go slowly, letting him sink into her as she moaned deeply under the relentless pressure.

His shaft made a beautiful sight as it slowly sank into her, stretching her pussy tightly to accept its now enormous girth.

A loud groan came from April as he sank into her tight pussy.

Finally, he just grabbed her hips hard and fucked his princess from behind.

He gloried in the sight of her incredible back and awesome ass as she surrendered her body to him, letting him take charge and fuck her brains out from behind!

He started fucking her harder and harder with long strokes, pulling it back until just the head was inside her, then watching it sink rapidly into her as he pushed the entire length in fast until he slammed up hard against her body with his own, making her gorgeous ass shake every time he laid it into her.

She moaned loudly as his powerful thrusts hammered into her body.

April was loving it, staying with him and pushing her ass back into him with each powerful stroke that he rammed into her as she got closer and closer to an earth shattering climax!

"Oooh oooh oooh fuck fuck! oooh oooh fuck! fuck me Mike, God fuck me fuck me fuck me!!"

God this was soo good!! Fuck!

He was becoming a master at fucking his dream girl.

He was driving her nuts and he knew it!

In fact, they both knew it!

She could feel him getting ever more rock hard and huge, expanding into gigantic proportions inside her.

She could feel the head finding its way deep into her spongey womb just before he came off in her and she loved it!

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!

Mike couldn't control it any longer as his body took over and he fucked her mercilessly at high speed as she babbled out formless cries of passion under his intense pounding.

Finally, his body tensed up as rigid as a board and then, groaning loudly, he shot heavy streams of thick creamy sperm straight into her waiting womb, filling her up and making her come in beautiful, uncontrollable spasms, writhing in estascy while impaled on his throbbing pole as she cried out again and again in the throes of her own glorious, uncontrollable orgasms.

Cum was running in rivulets down her legs.

Mike couldn't stop softly murmuring "April April April" as he basked in the beautiful afterglow that April's body had just provided, all for him.

She gasped uncontrollably under him, her legs quivering, deeply lost in a haze of lust and bliss as he stayed inside her, holding her tightly to him.

April had just put her ass in the air for him and he was unwilling to ever let her go!

He was sure that she was his now.

That she loved him and he loved her.

She was just so happy!

She had just had the best sex of her entire life and she was sure now that she was going to be pregnant!

His sperm covered her legs.

It was all over the bed!

How does he make so much sperm?

God he's good!

She avoided the thought that she was really beginning to like his sex way more than just "like."

She was loving it.

Best not to think about that...

Mike of course was in heaven and falling more deeply in love with April every moment.

She on the other hand, truly hoped that the job was done.

April didn't have to work very hard now to keep little Mike going, basically only having to lay on her back and then let him do whatever he wanted to do with her.

He became a master at putting her on all fours and taking her like she was owned, like she was completely his, and she willingly complied with him.

He did it often, taking her and literally fucking her brains out as he felt the incredible power of dominating one of the strongest girls in the world and making April cry out again and again under the intense pounding of his teenage cock.

He loved being in total control of her body, knowing that it was his for the taking, ramming it into her from behind, seeing her ass shake, and making her body spasm and come right on his huge pole as she cried out in helpless estascy when he clamped his hands tightly onto her hips and blasted his seed into her, and she gave it all to him at will, never once refusing him her body.

He took her out on the balcony again and he took her dress off of her body and threw it to the side.

She dropped to all fours for him. Her ass was already moving.

She was totally naked.

Somehow, fucking outside was incredibly exciting to her and she trembled with excitement as she felt his massive erection push up against her ass.

He ran his cock up and down between her ass, and her body quivered beneath him as she waited for him.

The sight of her magnificent body trembling before him sent a hot rush up his young body from his balls right up through his throat and his cock grew even harder and larger.

Suddenly the head was pressing up against her, demanding entry and trying to find it's way into her

Despite being used to the thrilling way that he always expanded as he became excited, she was shocked.

He was huge! How does he keep getting bigger every time?

She felt the pressure mount between her legs as he pressed against her harder and harder.

She was getting very wet and still it wasn't entering her.

She thought, maybe he isn't getting bigger, maybe I'm pregnant and my body wants to close me up!

Close up shop?!? maybe... but he was big!

April was moving her ass like a pro, helping him fuck it into her.

Suddenly, the head sank into her slit sending an electric chill up through her spine and she cried out as a thrilling rush of fear ran uncontrollably through her.

She moaned as the huge head lodged part way in her.

"Uhhhhhnn...God!"

She pushed back against him as he pressed forward and the head penetrated farther in.

It was throbbing inside her as April gasped out and again groaned loudly.

She moved her ass slightly from side to side, trying to accommodate his erection and suddenly the shaft was sliding smoothly into her, stretching her tightly along the way as, from deep in her throat, she let out the longest groan of her entire life.

Uhhnnnnnnnnuh!

She felt him start to really fuck her now, his cock insistently pushing in farther with every stroke, the huge head probing for the luscious bottom inside her until the base of his shaft was very near the entrance to her pussy as she babbled out passionate gibberish.

"Oooh ooohh Fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck!"

Breathlessly, she took it all and he sped up, fucking her senseless once again.

Her head was bouncing hard off the balcony railing as he mercilessly pounded into her, oblivious to everything else.

Bang bang bang - She grabbed the rails with both hands and hung on for dear life while Mike went absolutely crazy on her, pounding into her and ramming her savagely without mercy or pause, repeatedly banging her face and tits hard into the balcony rails as her cries of pain and passion floated along the windy night beach.

"Uhn uhn uhn, p please... Please!

He didn't stop for a second, seemingly determined to dominate her while fucking her brains out right here on the balcony!

She was at his mercy on all fours, helpless beneath him and, through the pounding, she thought that he didn't hear her pleas.

Or maybe he wanted to hear her beg him for mercy as he hammered her!

"Please, p p please Mike please!!"

She was shocked to hear him savagely boast with glee,

"Please?"

"I'm going to ram my cock in you so far it will come out of your mouth!"

God! This was little Mike?

April was powerless and stunned by his open claims of possession and dominance over her, helpless and knowing that he was now openly taking her, ignoring her cries, yet powerless to stop him as she was still impaled and driven by passion and her lust for his sperm, wanting it to be splashed inside her and unaware of anything else but his enormous cock ramming her into the steel rails.

Chills raced up and down her body again under this merciless pounding until suddenly he just savagely rammed it all the way home in her, finally getting every last inch buried in her and hitting bottom hard, showing her just how huge he really was and sending shock waves through every part of her entire body as her head jerked back and her mouth opened wide in shock.

"Ooohhhhhhh! Ooohhhhhhh!"

He had hit her clit!

"Oh GOD! Ooohhhhhh ooohhh!!"

Her climax hit her like an avalanche, making her body vibrate like a tuning fork as she came again and again, her helpless body arching and spasming, impaled on his giant rock hard erection, passing into a blue haze of passionate lust where nothing else existed except for the fucking her body was receiving as she was literally plastered up against the balcony rails.

Her cries wafted down the beach.

She slipped into a haze where her entire being was focused on being forced up against the railing and fucked into oblivion.

He sped up to an incredible piston like speed inside her as she babbled out unintelligible gibberish between her moaning cries.

He was hard as nails, the head expanding fast, and she actually felt him literally explode inside her as she cried out like a little girl, blasting the biggest load of his entire young life deep in her, shooting long heavy ropes of warm cum into her, seemingly without end until his balls were finally pumped dry and his cum was running in long streams down her legs, forming warm creamy pools on the floor around her that clung to her body until she was literally covered in his sticky cum.

Wham wham wham, the pounding continued on as he kept pumping her, holding tightly onto her ass, unwilling to stop, clearly wanting to feel this awesome power forever.

Intense climaxes kept rushing through her as he ravished her, holding her hips up and forcing incoherent sounds of stuttering gibberish from her lips as her body spasmed beneath him.

Oh oh oh uh uh uh oh oh oh oohh!

Slowly the pounding diminished and stopped as he wound down, leaving her stunned, her head spinning and dazed from the incredible pounding, and gasping for air.

She was quivering uncontrollably and covered in his goo as she ever so slowly returned briefly back to reality before moaning loudly once more and then sinking to the floor in a daze.

The sounds of the ocean echoed in her head.

She had been taken and laid out naked on the balcony, but she was still a thing of incredible beauty.

He ran his hands over her gorgeous cum soaked ass and legs and then dried the goo off his hands with her hair, leaving a few streaks on her face.

He moved alongside her face and then squeezed out a few last gooey drops of thick cum right on her mouth, covering her lips.

He was delighted to see that, while in her confused state, she lapped it right off her lips!

Good girl!

He had fucked her senseless!

Somewhere in her deeply fogged mind April dimly felt him bend over her and passionately kiss her ass very hard before he laid down and fell asleep for the night.

"Uuhhhh"

She never saw the deep red/purple suck marks that he had left right on the bottom of her ass.

Or his huge smile as he left them.

She dreamed that she was pregnant...

She woke up with a start, disoriented and dirty, her hair matted and wild, her body covered in sticky dirt, grime and cum that clung to her everywhere.

What, what? Where am I?

She staggered to a mirror.

There was bruising diagonally across her face and her tits.

Tender crimson bumps had raised up on her head.

Her lips were sore.

Her nipples and breasts were sore and swollen.

Her face hurt.

Streaks of gooey cum ran up and down her legs and all over her body.

There was cum clotted in her hair.

There were even white streaks on her face!

If anyone in the world had ever been taken, it was her!

My God, he really fucked me!!

All my brains fucked out of my head...

She didn't notice the bruises that his hands had left all over her hips and ass when he was tensed up and shooting buckets of cum into her.

There was no full length mirror in the room.

Fuck marks.

Nor remember the babbling cries that had spilled nonstop from her lips as he drove her repeatedly into stunning orgasmic estascy.

Love cries.

Oh well, have to get pregnant!

Play the part!

It took a long time with the hair and makeup before she was ready to walk out of the bathroom that morning!

She was famished!

"Let's go get breakfast!

She ate piles of food at the hotel buffet, shoveling it down like she hadn't eaten in days, and then lounged at the pool under an umbrella and fell fast asleep all morning in the lazy Florida sun. hmm...

Mike watched her closely as she slept, his gaze wandering over the sleeping girl that he loved so much.

He was getting very aroused and he wanted to take her, possess her, make her his.

She had never said "I love you" back to him, and that confused him.

Angered him in a way that he didn't really understand, having no experience with love or sex.

As she slowly drifted back into wakefulness, she dreamily mused on how things had changed over the last two days and nights.

When April had first felt his balls and led him to bed he was a gawky, clumsy little kid who barely knew how to do anything and needed her help to push it in her.

Now, he was still little and gawky looking, but he had become a master at fucking her in any way that he wanted, whenever he pleased.

Even his cock was getting much bigger and harder now, and his balls held so much cum that he could get her pregnant nonstop for years!

The way he expanded inside her when he came off in her just left her breathless!

And that skill!

He could do anything to her and drive her nuts doing it!

He was so good!

That's what had changed.

That and the hormonal changes that had occurred in her to make her very receptive to sex during ovulation!

Better to not think about that...

Things had gone from her simple idea of just fucking him to milk his sperm to being thrilled by his incredible sex, to being fucked by him - and he knew just how to take her and dominate her into helpless adulation.

And make her like it!

That massive cock! God Almighty!

Little did she know how soon he would prove it...

There was one day and one night left.

When they returned to the room Mike grabbed her right by her tits and told her to take off her dress.

She felt a chill run through her as she heard little Mike order her to undress.

She had just been told to strip for him.

She complied without hesitation and smiled as the dress went over her head and onto the floor.

He grabbed her tits hard, taking her breath away, and pushed her back onto the bed where she bounced, falling back on her elbows, her upper body propped up off the bed.

She could see that he was literally panting with lust.

For her.

His chest was heaving and his huge erection was straining to tear itself right out through his thin trunks and bury itself into her as deep and as fast as possible.

To fuck her.

He tore off his shorts and her smile widened even more as his enormous erection sprang free and pointed directly at her.

It's waiting object of lust.

She spread wide, bent her knees and lifted her feet into the air.

She wanted it!

She felt tight and wet and she had just invited him to take her body.

Her legs were quivering!

She was breathing heavily, excited beyond belief, and her eyes opened wide in wonder as she breathlessly watched his massive cock coming closer, headed right between her legs.

It's intentions were clear!

Her mouth wide open smile was just as big and wide as a smile could ever be!

He was sooo big!

Her face was absolutely glowing as she kept her eyes wide open and fixed on his massive erection as he pressed it right up against her slit.

The head looked huge against her bush - as if it could never fit.

It was beautiful!

Oh God, I want that! I want it! I want it I want it! I want it!!

She knew that she was going to get it!

She still had that huge, gorgeous smile on her face as she held her breath and excitedly watched the head of his massive pole push in and spread her apart.

It penetrated into her slit.

She gasped.

It buried itself just inside, and then stopped, it's huge bulge clearly outlined on her pussy.

She shivered in anticipation.

Her knees were still bent - her feet were still in the air.

"Oohhhh! Give it to me! Please! Do it! do it do it do it! Yes!!"

"Are you sure?" Mike clearly wanted to hear her beg!

Why did that excite her?

He wants to see me beg!

And without hesitation, she did.

"Yes yes yes! Please give it to me! Please, Mike! I want it I want it I want it! Mike please!!

Mike smiled - she had begged...

He slid into her as she cried out in glee and held him firmly by the sides of his chest as he went to work on her.

He fucked her on the bed, his massive erection filling her like never before and driving her fucking crazy with lust, penetrating every inch of her entire insides and invading her soft womb before pressing the giant head gently against the soft bottom inside her.

Oh my God, he's taking me!

I begged him for it and now he's taking me for his own!

I don't care - do it! just fuck me!

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!!"

She shivered as he slowly sped up until her whole body started to shake from his wonderful fucking, his awesome cock mastering her body with stunning ease and élan, and again she gave up all control as her beautiful legs danced in the air for him, waving back and forth as his cock moved perfectly in and out of her. "Oooooh!" "Oooooh!" "Oooooh!"

She was so tight now that he rapidly approached orgasm as the head quickly expanded deep inside her.

His balls were at the boiling point and his overflowing sperm demanded release inside her!

Take her! Use her body! Now!

His balls demanded her body!