April Gets Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they got it!

She felt his imminent explosion and she tensed up and bit her lip, still holding onto his body in breathless anticipation of what was about to happen to her.

Her legs quivered uncontrollably and she cried out as he exploded, violently coming off in her, pounding her hard and fast, gushing inside her as he took her and used her body to release the immense pressure pent up inside him.

He made her head shake like a bobblehead doll as he lost control and gleefully went crazy on her, ramming into her just as hard and as fast as he could, pistoning in and out of her at incredible speed and he cried out in glorious triumph over her, using her beautiful body to steadily drain his balls as they spasmed again and again, demanding more, demanding more of her. More more more!

Take her, fuck her, use her!

Ram it in her! Make her cry, make her beg! Take her!

Fuck her brains out and blow cum into her until it pours out of her mouth!!

And so he just plain fucked her brains out.

She was his!

His shots blasted into her!

She was helpless beneath him.

Oh that feeling!

Her legs waved uncontrollably back and forth in the air above them as he ravished her, slamming into her again and again.

She was dazed and stunned, quivering under his merciless onslaught.

His mouth was open in the pinnacle of his climax and he drooled on her, wetting her tits and covering her face with his drool as she cried out again and again.

He fucked her senseless, her plaintive little cries echoing across the room and then traveling out of the open balcony and lost in the ocean breeze.

She closed her eyes tightly shut and squeezed out little tears that mingled with the spit that he was drooling all over her face.

She moaned again and again under the incredible fucking that she was receiving from little Mike who now had a huge expression of savage triumph and pure joy on his face to match the huge erection pounding away inside her.

She groaned from deep in her throat and suddenly cried out, tipping over into a huge onrushing orgasm.

The head was throbbing as it expanded inside her even more as each huge shot of gooey cum splattered right into her womb coating her insides with millions of potent little swimmers seeking out her egg.

He hit bottom perfectly every time. Yes!

Mike had become a perfect lover.

She broke and cooed his name out in total surrender as she came hard with him.

"Ooohh. Oh Mike, ooohh. Ooh God, take me Mike, take me! Come in me!! Oooooh!"

She took it all like the great fuck that she was.

Breathlessly, Mike kissed her passionately, invading her open mouth with his tongue, but for the first time April was broken, dazed and deeply lost in her own intense climax and she kissed him right back, locking her mouth hard against his as her tongue passionately pushed into his mouth and her nails dug into his back, leaving little scratches as proof of her lust for him.

She wrapped her arms and legs around her lover and held him fast, his wonderful erection buried deep inside her as she sank deeply into twilight, spinning down into the blissful haze of a lovely afterglow, kissing him passionately, again and again, as only lovers do.

She was trembling beneath him...

"Soooo good... Oohhhh Mike... Soooo good... Oohhhh God..."

He sucked lovingly on her soft tits, making her nipples tingle.

"I love you April I love you"

April said nothing, but she held him tightly to her as she drifted off with him into dreamland.

They woke up in the late afternoon and April cooked everything left in the room for them.

She cleaned up and did the dishes like any good wife would.

Later, in the middle of the night, April climbed over him, holding his beautiful cock as she sank slowly down on that massive rod, thrilling to its hardness and size.

It was the last night and she wanted more sperm!

She couldn't dare let her mind think that she also really wanted to fuck this little boy.

But she did.

She leaned over so that her soft tits were in his face and she shivered with passion as he ran his hands over them and sucked on them.

She liked that!

His pole was hitting rock bottom in her, the head pressing hard up against the bottom of her lovely soft womb.

She could feel his balls start to tighten as they touched her ass and an intense heat raced up through her, her climax rushing on fast like a freight train, overwhelming her and taking control of her body.

She grabbed her own tits hard and then threw her arms up in the classic runner's victory pose, head thrown back, arms spread wide over her head, as her body arched tightly back in total orgasmic glory.

"Yes!"

Her body jerked spasmodically, again and again, her head thrown back, her arms up wide and fingers splayed wide towards the heavens as her entire body started to shake with her imminent orgasm.

She was moving her beautiful ass like a succubus, a beautiful sex goddess about to take every single ounce of his potent sperm and loving every second of it!

Mike watched her in total awe and wonder, her beautiful naked body on full display for him alone as she ramped up to a terrific, uncontrollable climax over him.

She was haloed in the soft glow of the flat screen, an Angel using her gorgeous legs and beautiful ass to pump him dry and fly him back to Nirvana with her.

She let out a lovely series of deep sensual moans as she suddenly squeezed her own tits in glorious estascy and came all over his cock.

He held onto the hips of his angel princess as she moved her ass perfectly for him, working him up to a stunning orgasm.

His head was spinning as he cried out her name and frantically grabbed for her tits, squeezing hard as he blew his largest load ever in her in sharp, violent spasms, urgently shooting huge steaming loads of thick white sperm into his Angel, pumping himself dry and shooting it all into her, filling her up to overflowing with his potent life giving sperm that blasted right into her womb and splashed against the soft bottom inside.

"April! April! April!"

She was radiant, glowing, and a lovely smile of utter joy illuminated her beautiful face as she held fast to his wrists and gazed sweetly into his face as he came in her.

She liked that too!

More sperm! more more more!

The satisfaction of his creamy warm sperm shooting deep inside her... Ooohhh... he came sooo much in her!

He held her firmly by her tits as she sighed and slowly collapsed on him, then ran his hands over her back and ass and held onto her awesome shoulders.

He held on as they both drifted off into a beautiful, dreamy afterglow from their incredible sex, that gorgeous smile still on her angelic face.

So far, Mike and April were having a great little honeymoon!!

I'm the best fuck that this boy will ever have in his entire life!

She even ended up giving him his first blow job.

With only five hours to go until checkout, she wanted to feel his giant pole shoot creamy sperm into her just one more time and fuck her right into heaven, and she simply didn't pause to think.

He was asleep, getting ready for the ride home and wasn't quite ready to ride her yet so she dipped her head down and took him into her mouth.

Truth be told, under different circumstances, she might have been happy to suck off his beautiful cock and choke down his enormous loads but she wanted all of his sperm right between her legs!

All she wanted to do was to get him hard fast and get on her back and receive yet another mind blowing orgasmic fucking from him, but she neglected to take into account the fact that he had never in his young life had a girls warm mouth wrap around him or felt a moist tongue slide down his cock.

Moments after she put him in her mouth and started to suck, he blew a gigantic load right on her tongue before she could pull away.

Mike shot ropes of cum all over her face!

In his sleep!

Now suddenly, she felt like a slut and a common whore.

White cum was all over her face and hands.

Mike had really unloaded on her and she looked like a cum soaked whore!

Oh God, was she?

What had she done?

The three days of whorish debauchery hit her in the face like the heavy shots of Mike's cum, now running down her face and oozing down in long streams all over her chest and tits.

Her brain snapped back to reality and suddenly she knew exactly what she had been crying out all those times that she was down on all fours for him.

Oh God Mike don't stop don't stop don't stop, PLEASE don't stop! Oh God! Mike! Fuck me fuck me fuck me, PLEASE fuck me!! Oh Mike!! Oh Mike! Oh God, MIKE!!

She had begged him for it!

Down on all fours, she had begged him!

She had been cheating on her husband, pretending that she was on her honeymoon, delightfully letting his skinny little friend fuck her senseless for three straight days and nights and use his cock to ram her face into a railing while he completely dominated her and took her for his own, joyfully putting her legs in the air and climaxing with him while on her back, fucking him while riding his cock and taking his giant loads with glee, willingly dropping down on all fours and coming like a maniac, cheerfully giving him her body to use like a little fuck toy while taking his massive steel hard pole from behind, and on top of it all, loving every second of it and begging him for it like a sex crazed little slut who was drenched in his come.

Now, huge loads of his cum had just splattered into her mouth and then blasted sticky white ropes all over her face and hair and the reality was just too much for her to come to grips with.

Betrayal, lies, deceit, lust.

She had removed her tampon in anticipation of sex and his cum was starting to run down her legs.

Oh God!

She didn't even notice that she had automatically swallowed his entire load of sperm without even thinking about it and that it was sliding smoothly down her throat.

Mike was still asleep on the bed as his creamy load slid into her stomach.

She noticed it now. Slut...

She got up, wiped Mike's cum off her bruised face, slipped her cum stained dress back on, and left quickly without stopping to talk or say goodbye.

She ran crying out the side exit.

Despite Mike's most ardent attempts to get in touch with her she totally avoided him.

Seven days later the test showed that April was pregnant.

The end

Postscript.

Mike had fallen deeply in love with April over those three days and he simply would not let her go without a fight.

But that is another story...