All Comments on 'April Homecumming'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
good job

I liked this one not a bad story will go in my favorite story file .

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
This was a decent story, and a nice departure from the hardcore rape stories you've posted before.

April seems to enjoy manipulating and coercing others to get her way. Her mind is definitely twisted, and Gus is apparently no match for her. He's been caving in virtually from the beginning of the story. She's clearly the aggressor, but daddy is seriously weak-willed, with her dictating everything that occurred and him offering only token resistance. It's too bad she didn't get an opportunity to get some girl-on-girl action when June came over. If you'd wanted, you could have written her seduction of the older woman and had a threesome for us to read.

I slammed your previous stories where the male character abuses and forces himself onto resistant female characters, because they amounted to nothing less than rape stories. A little resistance and less emphasis on the "forcing" of characters to submit to sex is much more enjoyable for the majority of readers. When it crosses that line between mutual consent and "Stop! No! It hurts! Please, stop!", you're losing readers. There are those who enjoy rape fantasies, but they're going to be a small minority. If you want to appeal to a broader audience, it will benefit you to keep that in mind.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Excellent

Most accomplished writing. Thank you.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Loved it.

I love, love stories like this. Its more of a plot and back story than the usual boring "lets fuck" story. This story reminds me of the story Daddy's little psychopath. Just like it, this story was awesome, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best stories ever!!!!!

Thank you so much for writing this! Thoroughly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific!

Novel premise (pretty rare in these parts) and written very well with a high degree of literacy. I found it reasonably credible which increases its erotic value for me.

Moreover, you are either a great editor or you know some!

I have always found it difficult to type coherently with a hard cock, but perhaps that's just me! I was also in too much of a hurry to post a story; so well done on that!

Also, you took your time to let the story evolve which helped a lot. Authors here typically rush to the dirty bits which upu resisted. Although, I did think the "girlfriend" seemed to appear late, was not very likeable and left too early. I appreciate she was primarily a device to reveal the back story on the "late" wife but could have been set up better and would have been more credible if not so unlikeable (suddenly).

But I quibble! I have given 5's to far worse stories here so wish for a "6" to give it.

Thanks!

-aswpc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Original and well written; congratulations!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Impeccably, Excruciating Buildup & Release with a Somewhat Abrupt, Aftermath

The world is not enough for avaricius souls like April. This is a character worth further chronicling. I'm not sure where she's going but am positive she's only just begun. Sequel(s) please !

My fav facet was how the plot danced around the question of her exact crime & concluding reveal that was just a mite glossed over. The girlfriend / daughter meet and greet was a study in classic catfight dialogue . Good thing the former person left or April would have had her hanging on a hook by dessert.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Great!

I really liked this. Thank you. The two characters are really enjoyable.

SusieJSusieJover 10 years ago
Nice story

I almost didn't read your story as I'm not so much into daddy-daughter sex. I'm glad I did.

Please don't have any spelling or grammar errors in anything else you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shit!

"Daddy has to fuck a little harder, okay?.... Bad girls get it deep." Damn! Lines like that totally do it for me! You write some of the hottest daddy/daughter stories on this site! I love how no matter how it starts out, daddy always has to convince (force) his daughter a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Really great story and characters and I loved the development of the story line you did a really awesome job!!! :D xx

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 10 years ago
.

Finally, a good story to read. Usually, one only finds a really good one about once a month or so. This was hot and stayed hot till the end. Thanks!

nightshadownightshadowover 10 years ago
A welcome departure from your norm

I've read a number of your other stories- and stopped in the middle of them for the same reasons stated by SomethingInTheWaySheMoves. Rape stuff just isn't my thing. In this story, the tables were turned 180-degrees and the "victim" was more like a weakly-reluctant participant than a true victim, which I can readily accept. April certainly manipulated the situation, took advantage of the misdirection she was providing to her father, but when Gus caught on, he didn't seem that traumatized by it all, which is pretty realistic I think. You did a superb job on the editing side of things (although there were a few small typos- nothing to shout about, though) and your storytelling really shined here. There was a real plot and everything moved smoothly to the big reveal at the end. April's a devious, deviant little bitch, and best described as an anti-hero, but as long as she limits her powers for evil to JUST seducing (and/or protecting) her father, I could very happily read a sequel if you choose to write one! And, hey, you've got a good loose end to start a sequel with: the spurned girlfriend who knows something about Gus's indecent behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I love this story and great writing skills, keep it up I'll give it a 10 if possible.

xfreebiexxfreebiexover 10 years ago
I like it.

like i said, i love it. Especially the seduction. It felt real

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please a make sequel!!! Good job

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Need more chapters

Now that we are hooked on a great story it needs to be continued. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so wet!

Such a great story! My pussy is soaked and I came so hard! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!!!

If you ever come up with a sequel. Please keep things between these two :D:D

BlacklipsBlacklipsover 10 years ago
Psychopathic daughter

This is the second father/daughter incest stories I've read involving a crazy daughter that stops at nothing to get her daddy, I love it since most incest stories are the dad being the dominant one, this story is a breathe of fresh air.

Why not go for broke? IMHO more reluctance on the dad and an even more agressive/emotionally unstable daughter, see how it goes, she have already killed her mother right? Shouldn't the dad be devastated finding out his very own daughter intentionslly killed his wife instead of an accident? Build from there? Stories like this are very rare on Lit, the other similar one is "daddy's little psychopath" check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

She needs a firm hand to keep her in line. I say at least a spanking each day before bed, and a real thrashing each weekend. That ought to last her until she snares a guy closer to her age, and another "accident" happens. With her dad then gone she gets control of the property. Moral of the next chapter: don't fuck, or fuck with, a crazy person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Happy memories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best incest

It was really good. I loved how the dad started to spank her ass. And also I wish the dad called her more of a slut you know got really dirty.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 10 years ago

Hot. Not enough evil daughter stories out there. The story would have been better though if the daughter was more subtle, manipulative and more forceful in her personality. This story would have been better if the daughter came across as more sinister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This story was in every way great! From a litature standpoint to the erotic stanpoint You devopled the charcters amazingly, always playing into what would actually happen but keeping it sexy as hell. Ive read many father daughter stories but this has been the only one to get me to think of my own father.... just damn. Good job in every aspect! And please right more!

freakersball1988freakersball1988over 10 years ago
Good story.

I'm a bit in the minority here, but what else is new. It's a good story, but certainly not your best work. You are a brilliant author though, so keep them coming!

Jude6Jude6over 10 years ago
Good Stuff

Great work Van,

It's not my favorite, but it's pretty damn good, the fact that you've finally got something up that isn't splitting the readers right down the middle into either 'Love it' or 'Hate it' camps is a relief.

There's still just as much tension, build up and anticipation that makes all your stories such a thrill to read- but this time it's the girl on the offensive and the naysayers are suddenly finding it palatable.

Awesome stuff, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very impressed

I've been on literotica for months now, and this is the only story I have ever wanted to comment on. Well done for a fab story, this is being saved to bookmarks so I can fun with it on a regular basis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree: More

Great story and love the way you tied the overall theme in with the daughter being a lesbian yet really lusting after her own father. This has great potential to show how much of a slut the daughter is willing to be and how much the father wants to make her a willing sex toy. More chapters would be great!!

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
hotness

the swimming in underwear scene was genius! another great story ... obviously has to be a sequel, though, since there's 8 months you didn't get to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great finish

A tie in that made me laugh, hot buildup, not so subtle and definitely worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Best story ive read in a long time. I came so hard. Sequel please!

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Mind blowing, great story

When your like me living miles from anywhere or anyone, Daddy stories seem like reality. This one was better than reality, it had me there in your room, urging you on, with me participating. WOW, I loved it. Thank you.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Eigentlich ...

... eine sehr gute Geschichte, aber das Ende war einfach zu brutal für meinen Geschmack.

spankmegirl23spankmegirl23over 10 years ago
good

That was good you are good writer

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Wow

That was really good. Augustus got what she wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

More good stuff, VE! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story

Wow.... I'm spechless great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

April, May, June ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:D

Nice !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

hah, great ending! the twists were predictable but they were still delivered really well :D

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between april and her daddy

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 10 years ago

The little bitch has admitted twice that she pushed mommy down the stairs. She did that because she is a psychopath, she has only one person in her life, herself. Daddy best never go upstairs, and keep all the sharp things locked up. He best never upset the bitch or he will join mommy in the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really like your daddy/daughter stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
April's Whine...

Cute little story, but how is daddy ever going to find an outside girlfriend, when he has his hot, tight little daughter at home to service him? Wonder what he might do in Chapter 2. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
..

I can imagine Jennifer Lawrence as april and Mark Walbergh as Gus.

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Very Disturbing.

Very disturbing but also very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

I'm not a fan of daddy/daughter and mother/son incest but I truly enjoyed your Violating Mommy story that I decided to read all your stories. God, they're hot, hot, HOT! The scenarios are so kinky and titillating! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh!

Fuck I'm so wet. Lovely story, please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO HOT!

Please make another chapter! This is SO hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Gawd I love this story! ...and I love randomly running across it every few months and being surprised to see it, rubbing my hands together in anticipation of reading it again! ;).

...the only thing I dont like about it is daddy acting too much like a fucking twelve year old mentally for a good chunk of the story... BUT at least the author doesn't go overboard with it turning him into a pussywhiped whiner bitch like most authors do, which is highly annoying!

I love how she plays him and works him and how he lets her. Hell I'd kill for a girlfriend like that, much less a hottie daughter, lol. While I don't really have a foot fetish per-se, I love the descriptive bits where she's swinging/kicking her feet with her toes curled up... Or what really painted a vivid picture and I really wanted to be that bastard, was when she wanted 'her butt rubbed' (uhuh;) and backed up to him on her hands and knees with her ass in the air and her toes curled up under his balls! I could literally mentally feel her lifting her tiny feet up, the cool surface of the bottom of her feet on the bottom of my balls, her toes curling up and lightly gripping my sac while her tight little ass cheeks squeezed my shaft. Mmmm... I can picture her little pink star pulsing open and closed while I kneed her ass cheeks, begging for a tongue, finger ....telepathically begging me to get the Astroglide and see how tightly it will skin my thick, hard cock as she whimpers and shudders as I slide it painfilly slow deep into that perfect ass...

...all that racing through my mind just from her toes curling up on my balls!

Damn I want to roll over and wake my wife up right now! :) (if I didnt think she would kill me for waking her up at two in the morning! Lol:)

...umm... Anyways, excellent story!! PLEASE write a second chapter, or a few more! Heres some ideas!!

1. Daddy take my virgin ass!

2. Daddy meet my girlfriend, she needs fucked straight too!

3. Daddy, the girl next door caught us fucking out by the pool and says she wont tell if you take her virginity for her.

3. Daddy the lady next door saw you fucking her daughter and me and wants to talk to you about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCK

Holy shit that made me so god damn wet

valpvalpabout 9 years ago
Hot as fuck!

Your stories make me so wet!!!

John98104John98104almost 9 years ago
WOW! Your incest fiction fantasies are WONDERFUL!

More excellent porn! Good job! I still think you should e-publish!

Keep writing. Try some bro-sis stuff, too!

And I was surprised to see how many FEMALES ("so WET!") are into INCEST, Father-daughter fantasies! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Amazing just amazing, I have not been on here in 6 years an this story with details an suspence rocked me!! the dad just didnt know what was coming. All along she had a plan !! Make a story something with non conscent. GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just wow

That was just amazing. I so fucking soaked right now and I've fingered myself so hard before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i love you vanilla!!!

I love how the endings to your literotica has funny endings! Other people didn't agree with I think it was Stacy's cherry, whichever one it was that had bring the lube... OH GAWD IT WAS HIGHLARIOUS! This one was very good and I like the ending! Please, more!!!!!!!!! I got off soo good! I love daddy daughter stuff, only stuff I can really get off to. I love older men <3

rabchickrabchickover 8 years ago
Fabulous

I love, love, love your stories! Make me so hot!!! Please write lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i loved it

You should make a sequel where they adjust to each other and her i guess getting a flashback of the night she fought with her mother and pushed her down the stairs and then back to the present where shes fucking her daddy every day or night maybe add a baby or something it was still a good story and i like how u wrote it in both their POV's good work

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
More Pitiful Than Anything Else

A story that makes me happy, because I don't know anyone like the people in it and I'm not stuck in any of their lives. More sad than sexy and more pitiful than anything else. So I'm not misunderstood, it really has nothing to do with the incest. April needed help and guidance. Instead she got a father who enabled her sickness.

"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."

Mahatma Gandhi

torith88torith88about 8 years ago
Nailed It!!!!!

This story needs a ten star rating. I would love to read more. I can see it ending bad for themcause April will likely have to off June for stirring up trouble in the future. April's character is perfect and the dad is great too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I have been reading all of your stories and I haven't found a bad one yet! Mousy of them seem to have such a big build and then end right after the fucking. I think you need to have one that they keep fucking, but don't get me wrong. The build up is incredible but I would love to read more about the fucking. I haven't been able to find a writer able to make a vivid story like you have. Please keep them coming because I'll be rereading these while I wait.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
more please, story plot too

that is one of the better stories I have read, u even got me barred up (Aussie slang for hard on), now if ur not too busy I have a story plot, if ur interested, u can find me on twitter AussieBigBoy@BigBoysToys73, if ur not interested that's okay too, please more chapters with Gus & April, rated A++

EromanticaEromanticaalmost 8 years ago
Satisfying Read

It was long but like April said "long worth the wait".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kudos Again...

VanillaExtract is the Michael Jordan of Literotica....Hands down..

Kudos !!!

Hughjhard9Hughjhard9almost 8 years ago
an excellent read

this is the first story i've read by this writer, but it sure won't be the last... an excellent buildup and payoff.

lolax2lolax2about 7 years ago
WISH YOU COMEBACK SOON¡¡

I NEED MORE OF YOUR STORIES U-U

seth_alvahseth_alvahabout 7 years ago
GREAT

Please add more like this!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Damn!

Girl knows what she wants and is willing to do anything it takes to get it!

Anything!

I don't read many "Father/Daughter" stories, not been much of an interest of mine, but this was one of the best. Really good buildup, to quite the finish.

Manipulative little bitch. Got what she wanted though.

I've met a few like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Ive read every one of your stories and OMG you are fucking talented so 🔥🔥🔥

lolax2lolax2about 6 years ago
PLEASE CUM BACK!!!

Once again, i finished this masterpiece, it keeps taking my breath away, I really miss you around here Vanilla Extract! :,(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Brilliantly Written!!! Very Erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Errors Errors Errors

Here's just one example:

My cock erupted, semen spitting inside up inside her pussy, my balls aching as I emptied my seed deep into my daughter's womb.

"semen spitting inside up inside her pussy"

Quit using a spell checker, it says that sentence is OK even though it's nonsense....

Find an editor, maybe two editors.....

I've read several of your stories and found errors in every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mostly terrific

Wonderful story - except for the ending which is cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wet

Just the write (<on purpose) amount of twisted...

boat8boat8about 5 years ago
Erotica horror

Such a brilliant ending. I would love to read the back story, how she plotted killing her mom while seducing her dad. Would be fun to see her and her dad frolicking as the mom lay dying and during the funeral.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I hope that she will now carry her daddy's baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

I was hoping the daughter would tie up the girlfriend and then they both used her until she came around to their way of thinking. There’s still time, ya know....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reads Like....

a rape confession

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago
More

Really needs a part 2. Weirdly hot read, with psycho daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really Affectionate Daughter...

...who knows exactly what she wants. Interestingly-told story, but it isn't finished! What'd he going to do with his daughter -- knock her up? And how is he going to explain that to the Juvenile Authorities? And what is his (now former) girlfriend going to be saying about him and his daughter? And are any of her friends from Juve going to show up looking for some action? And is good old Dad going to help them all "straighten up?" Definitely a continuation is calling! Thanx for the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

it was so damn good

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

this is one of the best daddy daughter incest in here!!! you write so good

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Amazing story

I love how you would keep us guessing with little twists all through it. Then when you had April chase June off it begin to come around. Finally the last part of her total obsession with her dad causing her to kill her mom and seduce her dad.

I would like another chapter, to see if dad totally submits to her and live as a couple, even impregnate her or does he manage to get control over her.

very well written Thank you

665I667665I667almost 3 years ago

This was amazing holy hell. The build up was hot af

Bighern77Bighern77over 2 years ago

Dammmm I’ve been reading stories for years and never commented this is by far the best one I have ever read usually lots of pages makes me switch stories but you had me hooked the entire story I hope to read more from you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have only read four of your stories so far, but this is my favorite of those four. Brandy's Bedroom is a close second. One Night With Daddy was a huge disappointment, and the other after it with the drugging/revenge sex/anal assault by the father was even more so. I've been debating on trying to wade through 10 pages of Deserving Daddy or not. Right now, my experiences with your writing are 50/50, so that makes 10 pages a huge risk. I am going to be finally making an account so I can collect my favorites and this will be among them. I really loved April's ruthless and dedicated pursuit of seducing her father. She's very Yandere. I knew she couldn't be a lesbian, but she played him damn well. The build up was passionate and well done. Loved the kisses. By the way, several of your stories have grammar and spelling errors. In the future, I will include them in the comments for correction. 🐺 🌙🐾

DananasDananasover 2 years ago

Sick. Twisted. I loved it.

But.....April, May, June....really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love the way you wrote in 2013🥺 please write more stories like this and also my stray daughter is perfect so 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, terrible grammar!

CommitmentisntmythingCommitmentisntmythingabout 2 years ago

Imo there was no need for June to be a part of the story. Honestly, April is chaotic enough to instigate a conflict point without the need of a third character involved. I like the rest of the story though :)

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun, Sick und Twizted!

11/10 Cell Block Hs!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story. I hope daddy impregnates her, often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know its just a story but the lack of any remorse after the death of the mother is more than a little troubling, if it were real. Without any sort of empathy humans can really take advantage of one another. Over all still a good story, if a little dark. 4.5/5

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Very unique perspective...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I made it to page 2 and that brat just go to be too much. The dad should have left her there.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5286 Followers
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...

SIMILAR Stories