All Comments on 'April in Charge'

by sdlange01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love you too .......

What rubbish .

Leave .

Go to the Hospital.

Then to the Police .

Then to a divorce lawyer .

And by the way , acquaint Brenna with the consequences .....

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 6 years ago
Finished

There isn't any marriage worth you. No wonder the divorce rate is so high. If a man did that to a woman he would be in jail. What you showed what she did to him by raping his ass showed she had no love for him what so ever, even if in a sick way he enjoyed it in the end. A person shown a lack of love will except pain as a way of compensating. He needs to leave and you as the writer need to understand that S&M is not about punishment for you to get revenge. It's about bringing pleasure to the other party because they want it. You have perverted something that doesn't need your style. You gave him no safe word for you going over the line. And you went way over the line. Learn about what you write before writing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jump?

On page two how the hell did we go from them together alone in the bedroom to an audience? Did we miss something while reading this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Come On Folks

It's fantasy; it's erotica. As for you whiners I say that you deserve to be spanked and paddled and whipped and caned until your asses are red and purple and white, oh and here's something else: no safe word for you!

Graves94Graves94almost 6 years ago
Well Done, One Flaw

First, ignore the idiots who post anonymous, negative comments. They lack the talent themselves, so like to pretend their opinion is worth a shit. Shits are cheap, and they are cheaper.

I found your story very well done. Thank you for sharing.

There is one problem, however, in that in the second section there is a unexplained jump from James coming out of the shower after his first spanking, to April going into the kitchen to explain to the women there that she had something to do.

Clearly, something was lost in the loading. Please fix it, I would love to read what was missed.

Again, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If I even thought my wife would try this shit with me, it would be the first time in my life hitting a woman with bad intentions,I never abuse her and damn sure wouldn't let her abuse me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous