April in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you know why we are here, why you're there. Let's get this started, you're going to be here a while tonight. I will do sets of ten swats, five on each side, until I believe you are sorry and there will be an improvement in your behavior, toward me as well as our home. If you get out of position, I will start that set over at one. Tonight, things change, James. Am I clear?"

A look of contrition on his face, James replied, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

He panicked momentarily before adding, "Ma'am."

"During your punishment, you will always speak to me with respect. You will answer yes, Ma'am or no, Ma'am at all times. After your punishment, you will stand in the corner for no less than thirty minutes to reflect on your actions and what led you to be standing there. Your hands will remain clasped on top of your head, your nose in the corner, and under no circumstances are you permitted to rub your ass to try and relieve the pain and burn. What I didn't tell you, is after your spanking with the paddle, you will receive five strokes from my cane. That should ensure we do not have a repeat of your misbehavior."

James' heart thudded in his chest, but that's not what surprised him. His semi-flaccid cock began to rise at the words of his wife. Before he could think about it again, April laid the cool wood across his bottom. He was not prepared for the pain of the first swat. James heard the paddle whoosh through the air as April swung full force, landing a solid strike against both globes of his ass. Searing heat shot over his flesh, and he grunted as it burned into him. The second and third followed quickly, causing James to gasp.

Echoes of the swats connecting with flesh were combined with his moans, as he struggled to remain in position. His forehead beaded with a thin sheen of sweat, James fought to maintain self-control. As April landed the tenth and final stroke of the first set, he realized this was going to be much more than he bargained for. He was at her mercy, and she wasn't showing any. He also understood the brief rest after ten strokes was for her benefit and not his, and it didn't help the fire which was spreading over his ass.

For the next ten swats, she switched sides, ensuring his ass was entirely covered. SMACK! The first swat landed with the fury of a thousand bee stings, and for the first time, though he fought it, James whimpered and bent his knees. April didn't pause during this round and delivered ten resounding swats in quick succession. The first tears began to roll down James' face.

"I'm sorry, April," he gasped, "I'm sorry, please. Things will change," he said, as he gulped for air. His ass was on fire and even throughout a war, he hadn't experienced anything quite that painful.

"No, I don't think so. You're sorry, yes, but you're sorry you are being punished, that's it. I told you, I will decide when you are sorry."

James slumped over the chair, ass still raised, but his head now rested on the seat cushion while he waited for her to begin again. She stepped up beside him, and instead of the paddle landing on the red flesh, she rubbed her hand over him, squeezing the freshly spanked skin, sending brand new flames of pain through his body. Beneath him, his cock was rock-hard. If she noticed, she didn't mention it. As suddenly as she had stopped, she began again.

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK, four in a row, James now cried, tears flowing freely, mixed with howls of pain, he begged her to stop. "Please, April, honey, I'm sorry."

"Honey? You want to try that again?" she snapped, bringing the paddle down hard against him once again.

"Yes, Ma'am. Please, Ma'am, I'm sorry." he pleaded, his body wracked with sobs.

"We're going to get this over with, right now. You have twenty-five more swats to take. Five for this set, then two more sets after that. I will not pause between them. I suggest you hold on to the chair and don't move. Like I said, I will start over with that set."

"Yes, Ma'am," he cried in earnest. James didn't know if he could take all of them but would try his best.

The next few seconds were consumed by a flurry of five swats, James was thankful for the support of the chair beneath him. His cries and howls filled the house, and the fleeting thought that he had probably garnered an audience outside, flashed through his mind.

"The last twenty, you are to count each one. If you miscount, we start over. If you fail to count at all, we start over."

James' was convinced his ass would burst into flames at any time. Surely blistered by now, April had given each swat at full strength.

SMACK— "One," the single word sounding more like a low moan.

Over and over the swats landed, April intermittently changing sides. James continued to count, his breathing ragged and unsteady, his cries and sobs taking control. SMACKSMACKSMACK. The final three swats landed, and James howled anew, as his knees buckled beneath him, the chair supported his full weight. April laid the paddle on the desk and walked back to James' side.

"Stand up and do not try to touch your ass."

James did as his wife told him to do. She looked at him, eyes red and puffy from crying, his body trembled in pain, his eyes showed genuine remorse, and his cock was like steel, harder than she had ever seen it, the veins visibly throbbing. April resisted the urge to take it in her hand. Her work here wasn't done.

"Move the chair back to its place, then stand here with your hands grasping your ankles. We have five strokes of the cane." She has a cane? Where the hell did she get that?

With uncontrollable sobs, James hurried to move the chair, wanting nothing more than to try and massage away the burn. He didn't know how he would be able to sit, but there wasn't time to focus on that. He had to take five strokes of his wife's cane, on his already bruised and swollen ass. James returned to the center of the room and grabbed his ankles.

"These will be quick and sharp. If you thought the paddle was painful, these five strokes will more than help you get your act together. You won't want more of these, that's for sure."

James heard the hiss of the cane as it whipped through the air, connected with his flesh at the tops of his cheeks. He screamed in pain and involuntarily jumped up, thrusting his hips forward, pulling his ass away from the cane. He grabbed both cheeks of his ass and felt the heat emanating from that area of his body. He also felt the immediate welt form where she had just landed the first stroke.

"Back in position, right now! That stroke did not count, I will start over."

Begrudgingly, he returned to the bent over position, offering his ass for her target. James cried like a young schoolboy instead of the ex-military man he was. It wasn't even a cry, more howls, screams, moans, and incoherent babbling. April began again. THWAKTHWAKTHWAKTHWAKTHWAK. Five strokes perfectly placed beneath the previous, striping his ass with raised, purple welts.

James slumped in the chair, hair wet with sweat, sobbing into the cushion as April examined his ass. She wanted to be sure that her husband understood she was serious. Things were going to change, and she felt confident that this was a good start. Caressing his ass, she ordered him to stand. When he turned to face her, his cock still at attention, to James' horror he could see that he had begun to drip pre-cum.

April noticed it too and immediately dropped to her knees in front of him, her hand unable to close around the girth, her tongue circling the engorged head. Dipping her tongue into the slit, she lapped at his juices that continued to form. Moving her tongue to the base, she lowered and sucked first one and then the other side of his balls gingerly into her mouth, bathing them with her tongue. Releasing them, she flattened the soft, wet flesh of her tongue against the base of his rod and licked him slowly along the entire length. Her lips closed around the head, April sucked hard, flicking the sensitive underside, before lowering further, working her husband's throbbing organ all the way into the back of her throat. April was just as turned on as her husband but wanted to keep it on a punishment level.

His groans grew more insistent, and she knew he would explode at any time. She pulled her mouth away, stood up, smiled, and pointed to the corner. "Go. Corner time, a half-hour. This was a punishment, you don't have permission to get off tonight. If you cum, your punishment will start all over. Do you want that?"

"No, Ma'am," James panted. He didn't know what was worse, the fire in his ass, or his now desperate need to cum.

April left her husband to his corner time and went to get herself something to drink. She watched the clock, anxious to speak to him about what had taken place, and how it would be different around their house from then on.

A half-hour later, April returned to the office. Standing in the corner as he was supposed to, was James. Slight sobs still shook his body, and she could see from her handiwork that his bottom without a doubt hurt more than it ever had. It was blistered, swollen, bright crimson mixed with some bruising, and the welts from the cane stood up almost an eighth of an inch from the surface.

"James, please turn around."

He did so unquestioningly.

"I want you to pull up your pants, straighten your clothing, then come downstairs to the kitchen. I have to talk, and you need to listen."

Avoiding eye contact, James answered, "Yes, Ma'am."

In the kitchen, April waited for him at the island. Of course, she had found the hardest seat for James to sit on, a barstool. James groaned when he realized where he would have to try to sit. It hurt to walk, and he didn't feel like sitting at all. April pointed to the stool.

"It's okay, I would rather stand."

"James, what you don't understand, is that what you would rather do right now, does not matter. Now, take a seat."

Shuffling to the island, James lifted one leg gingerly, the material from his briefs rubbing against his fire-hot skin caused brand new fires to shoot out over his ass. He lowered himself slower than he had ever moved, as his bottom made contact with the hard, wooden stool. James winced, and the room filled with an audible groan of pain and discomfort.

"Tonight, was brought on due to your childish, immature, and disrespectful actions...or lack thereof. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Do you want this marriage to work? Should we even bother trying to make it work?"

"April, I love you. I think I've loved you from the minute I laid eyes on you in the hospital. I will do whatever it takes to make it work," he paused. "Anything."

"Good, because I love you, too. There are some new rules around here, beginning tonight. From now on, each morning I will leave you with a list, much like today. That list WILL be completed before I get home. If it isn't, then you can expect more of what you got tonight."

James shuddered.

"Also, every Sunday night at nine p.m., you are to meet me in the office, in position, for a weekly maintenance spanking."

James looked confused, and his eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that every Sunday night, whether you've earned it or not, you will get a maintenance spanking. Something to remind you how you need to behave, and to ensure that you stay on the right track throughout the week. Now, mind you, throughout the week, if you disrespect me in any way, including your tone of voice, you will receive a spanking regardless of time or place. So, tread lightly when we are out; otherwise, all your buddies will know that you get your ass spanked by your wife. I do not care one iota if they know, but you might."

"Are you kidding me?"

"James Martinez, did it feel like I was kidding?" April snapped. "Are you going to sass back right now? You can hardly sit; would you like me to add to it?"

"No, Ma'am," James looked mortified.

"Your punishments will not be limited to the paddle and cane. I can choose implements at will. In fact, I will be making some new purchases for just that purpose. Some of those implements will include my grandfather's old razor strop, which is in the garage, and which, will be on your list tomorrow, to be sure it's oiled well and in good condition. Then there's the wooden spoon, my wooden hairbrush, your own belt, and I could go on and on. Don't think I haven't put a lot of thought into this."

"No, Ma'am, I don't doubt that."

"Now, I want you to go up and get a shower, then get your ass to bed. That is how each of your punishments will end. I should stress to you that under no circumstances are you to jack off in that shower. If you do, and I'll know you will by the state of your cock when I inspect it afterward, you won't be able to get out of bed, because as I warned earlier, your punishment will start over. Now, go!"

James hobbled off the stool in the direction of the shower. April heard the water stop a few minutes later and went to inspect him as she told him she would. He was still semi-erect, and she knew he had obeyed.

She didn't say anything. She walked back into the kitchen and told the wives she had something to take care of in the living room. Then she made her way upstairs. On her way back down, she carried with her, the wooden paddle, a small leather paddle, the razor strop, and the dreaded cane. One of the men at the table pointed at April. James flushed, the heat of embarrassment rising to the surface of his skin. He knew it wasn't the only heat he was about to feel.

"James," the single word as powerful as a gunshot.

He didn't move from his chair. A few of the guys chuckled, but most looked on in awed silence.

"I suggest you get over here, right now."

Standing, he turned and walked to where she sat in the armless side chair. "Get those pants off, NOW!" His tiny wife had pulled that long, caramel brown hair up in a tie, showing she meant business. "Once you get them off, get over my knee."

Hesitant, James reached for the button and zipper of his pants. Not fast enough for April, she reached up and opened them herself. Crooking her thumbs inside the waistbands, she yanked them in one swift move, to his ankles, and pulled him over her lap. She knew he would struggle, so, she crossed one leg over his own, holding him in place. With her left arm, she wrenched his right arm behind his back and held it in place.

"I told you, I don't care where or who is present. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

With the small black paddle, April repeatedly smacked James on the ass. Alternating cheeks, hard and fast. His skin quickly taking on a bright pink shade. James lost count in his head when to his dismay, he cried out. Here he was, over his wife's knee, not only being spanked but crying. Tears began to stream down his cheeks. It had to be more than one hundred swats by the time she stopped. His ass throbbed, and the dawning realization set in. When he had to get up, naked, all his friends would see that not only was he crying over the spanking, which he was positive wasn't over, but his god damn dick was hard. He tried to think of every turn off he could, to no avail. The heat from his ass acted like a direct switch to his manhood.

"Stand up and bend over the arm of the sofa. Do it and do it now."

Bent over the sofa, his upper body rested on the seat, leaving his ass free in the air. He didn't have time to think about his friends because before he could form another thought, the razor strop bit into his flesh. Grunts and moans transformed into howls of pain, freely crying, by the sixth lash, James was reduced to something that resembled one long, loud howl combined with gasps for air. April continued. Twenty-five lashes with the razor strop was enough for anyone. His ass, now flame red with hints of bruising, swollen welts from the strop. James' buddies sat at the table, mouths open but speechless. The ladies watched on with great interest.

With the bruising and swelling from the strop, April opted to forgo the wood paddle but insisted on ten strokes from the cane. "Stand up and grab your ankles, you know the position."

Immediately, and with great shame at his current condition, James did as he was told. THWAKTHWAKTHWAKTHWAKTHWAK, the strokes of the cane fell fast and hard over his already battered ass.

"Please, no more, I'm sorry, Ma'am, please," he begged, without concern of who could see or hear him.

After the last five landed on their target, she told him to go to the corner for his half-hour. As her husband stumbled his way to the nearest corner and took his position, April turned to his friends and their wives, "I'm sorry you had to witness that. We have a long-standing rule in our house regarding respect. Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to finish up this punishment. Perhaps we could reschedule for next week if James can behave properly?"

Everyone agreed, gathered their things, and started to leave. April overheard Brenna, one of the wives, as she whispered to her husband, "You better get your act together, bud."

James had heard April when she was telling everyone she needed to finish up her punishment. What did she have to do? From here, he would shower and go to bed, right? Thirty minutes later, James indeed went to get a shower, but April instructed him to remain undressed when he went to bed. "This evening you have earned yourself a brand-new punishment. You will take it as you would any other punishment."

"Yes, Ma'am." As long as it's not more spanking, I don't care, he thought to himself.

"When you come into the bedroom, I want you in the center of the bed on all fours."

Again, James did as April instructed. While he was waiting on April in the bedroom, he wanted to rub the cheeks of his ass. He didn't think anything could have hurt worse than the very first spanking he received, but tonight, he realized how wrong he was. He didn't hear April enter the room but felt her when she climbed on the bed with him.

"Keep your eyes on the wall in front of you and do not flinch," she ordered. James felt her moving, and then he heard it. The sound of the lube as she squeezed it from the bottle.

"Oh, God, no, Ma'am. No," he almost screamed. "Anything but that. Spank me again, please."

"You are in no position to beg me for anything. I bought this knowing that one day, it would be put to good use. Tonight, is that night."

His ass bruised, she circled her lubed thumb against his tight, virgin asshole and slipped it in. James gasped. April could feel the heat rising from his skin while she continued to work her thumb in and out, before removing it, and replacing it with her longer index finger. With his cheeks bright red, he was now getting fucked by his wife's finger.