April in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're ready," she exclaimed, almost excited.

Kneeling behind her husband, she held the thick, rubber cock attached to the leather harness she wore. Adding a little more lube to both his little hole and to the dick she stroked, she pushed the head against the tiny opening. James moaned in pain. It felt like she would rip him apart, moving slowly at first, April slid into James inch by inch, until she was buried deep inside. His own cock, once again rock-hard, stood at attention beneath him. Before April pulled out, she reached around and stroked him a couple times, enough to elicit a groan. She pulled her hips away, dragging the silicone out until only the head remained.

"Hold on, I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you hard." With that, April began to thrust in and out, faster, harder, and deeper, finding a rhythm. The harness had a small vibrator that rubbed against her clit with every thrust, making it enjoyable for her, while she ass-fucked her husband.

She slammed into James so hard, it launched him forward, he gripped the comforter on the bed to try to stay in position. It hurt, mostly because of the contact with his well-spanked ass, but there was something else. He found himself embarrassed to be enjoying the act. With her own orgasm building, she thrust harder, pushing herself until the waves of bliss washed over her and pushed her from the ledge. She buried her cock deep into James' ass while she rode the aftershocks of her climax. Beneath her, her husband shot his load so far it almost hit his chin.

After she caught her breath, April pulled the dildo from her husband and immediately replaced it with a medium sized butt plug. "There is the last of your punishment. I will remove it when you wake up in the morning."

James' ass was sore from the fucking he just took from his wife, stretched around the plug she had firmly planted inside, ass cheeks on fire, and he promised his wife he would behave. When April left the room to shower, he risked a couple strokes on his own cock. He knew that night that he would have to find the right occasions where he could misbehave. This was one punishment he discovered to his shock, that he enjoyed.