April Leads Julie Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks April," said Julie. She took the toilet roll and returned to the bathroom, fitting it onto the roll holder before lifting her dress and pulling down her panties and then her sanitary belt and pad. What April had said about it not being Julie's day was correct, as the teenager experienced the frustration of catching first her panties and then her sanitary belt on her leg brace as she pulled them down, before sitting down on the toilet.

Julie was in the bathroom for close to ten minutes dealing with her upset stomach, before she finally finished. Julie stood up and flushed the toilet and washed and dried herself with the cloth and towel April had provided, then changed her sanitary pad hoping that the one April had given her worked, before consigning the defective pad to the paper bag for disposal.

"I'm done," Julie called after washing her hands.

April's voice responded. "Okay, open the door and I'll pass you my clothes and a bucket to put your dress, jacket, panties and the cloth and towel in. I'll take them downstairs and put them in to soak."

"Thanks April," said Julie, the teenager opening the door and April handing her the clothes and bucket.

"I'll do the embarrassing trip to the trash can all girls have to do for a week every month," said April.

"Again, thank you," said Julie, handing April the paper bag.

Julie went to close the bathroom door, but stopped short as she noticed that one of the clothing items April had given her was a blue mini-skirt. "Um April, this is a mini-skirt," she said.

"Yes, it is a mini-skirt," said April. "And you'll look great in it."

Julie blushed. "April, I can't wear a mini-skirt."

"Are you a boy, Julie? In which case, there is something very seriously wrong given what has happened here this afternoon."

"No, no, it's not that it's just I can't wear a mini-skirt with um, you know, this ..." Julie indicated her leg brace.

April gave Julie a reassuring smile. "Julie, when you wear slacks or jeans or a dress like today, people can see your brace anyway. It's nothing to be embarrassed or self-conscious about."

"Yes, but my parents ..." Julie thought about what her mother and father would say if they saw her wearing a mini-skirt, and one of April's mini-skirts at that.

"I don't see your parents anywhere around, do you?" April asked, looking around the hallway with an amused expression on her face. "Anyway, you have a good reason for wearing it. Would they prefer you to be walking around in your dress with a huge red stain at the back?"

"I guess not, but ..." the nervous Julie began, before April cut her off.

"Julie, if you want, I'll explain everything to your mother when she gets home."

"You'd do that?" Julie was deeply worried about explaining the clothes she was wearing to her parents, but if April spoke to her mother, it wouldn't be so bad.

"Of course, we're friends aren't we? Friends help each other."

Julie returned to the bathroom and closed the door, removing her stained dress and panties and placing them in the bucket, along with her jacket. Now wearing only her white bra, Julie's nervous fingers picked up April's clean, white cotton panties. She could not believe that she was actually handling April Clayton's underpants, much less about to wear them herself. The teenager told herself not to be dumb, they were just panties the same as she wore every day but still could not help but feel strangely excited as she stepped her bare feet into April's panties and pulled them up , adjusting them so they were comfortable and covered her sanitary wear correctly.

Putting on the blouse and sweater April had lent to her were more mundane, but as Julie put on and fastened up April's mini-skirt Julie could not believe she was actually wearing this garment. She looked at her legs and as she had done countless times in the past wished her left leg was free of the brace, but April was right. No matter what clothes Julie wore her damaged left leg was obvious, so Julie shouldn't feel self-conscious about wearing the mini-skirt. Pushing these feelings aside, Julie's mind drifted onto her other concerns about wearing the skirt, guilt that she was behaving in an immodest way by wearing such a garment. Again Julie thought about what April had said, that Julie was doing nothing wrong. All she had done was borrow some clothes off April to wear in an emergency situation. It wasn't like Julie had stolen money from her parents, purchased a mini-skirt she was forbidden from buying and gone out riding in cars with boys to lovers' lane.

Exiting the bathroom, April was waiting for her outside the door, and she gave Julie a brilliant smile. "See, I told you that you would look great."

Julie looked at her blue sweater and mini-skirt, and the green sweater and mini-skirt April was wearing. It felt so cool to be dressed the same as April, but she doubted her parents would feel the same way.

April took the bucket containing Julie's stained clothes. "I'll put these into soak, but come into my room for a minute or so first. I've got some things that might help you."

Julie followed April into her bedroom, where April picked up her hot water bottle, a glass of water and an aspirin. "I thought these might relieve your cramps a bit."

"That's so nice of you, thanks again," the grateful Julie said, sliding off her shoes and sitting barefoot on April's bed, taking the aspirin and placing the hot water bottle on her stomach.

April went downstairs with the bucket containing Julie's clothes and returned a few minutes later, sitting with Julie and talking to her as the hot water bottle did its work and eased the painful cramps in Julie's uterus and the girl relaxed from her embarrassing experience. "You feeling a bit better now?" April asked.

Julie nodded and took the hot water bottle off her abdomen. "Yes."

"How about we go downstairs now?" April suggested. "I've got some homework to do, I imagine you have too?"

"I'd better make a start on that essay for English, I've been putting it off for days now," said Julie.

The two girls went downstairs into the living room, and Julie felt like she was in another country not just the house across the street at the way homework was completed here. April, Brad and Chip sat down on chairs working on various school assignments with the television on showing a popular music and dance show. A fun show that was never allowed to be on the television in Julie's house at any time, much less when she and Peter had to study in complete and absolute silence.

What struck Julie as she took her eyes away from the black and white television screen and began work on her English essay was that in the relaxed atmosphere of the Clayton house, April, Brad and Chip studied diligently, it wasn't like homework was a chore for them. Ben Clayton sat at a table nearby, completing some paperwork for his electrical contracting business.

Julie observed April, who having pre-heated the oven, go into the kitchen and put four TV dinners inside to heat up. Brad and Chip joked that at least they weren't going to get food poisoning which was likely the case if April prepared dinner herself. April responded with good-natured teasing about how the boys' attempts to make spaghetti had resulted in a saucepan full of glue, and Ben in turn had joked that if they couldn't get along together, he would make dinner for the family and that the boys probably didn't want that to happen. Brad and Chip had agreed with this sentiment, and Julie found herself really enjoying spending her afternoon with the Clayton family. She wished that the circumstances of how this came about had been different, but nothing could change that and Julie decided that she might as well make the best of the situation.

In the back of Julie's mind however, was the knowledge that this would come to an end and sure enough Julie glanced out of the living room windows to see her parents' car pulling into their driveway. She looked down at her mini-skirt, or to be exact April's mini-skirt, and fear filled her face at having to explain to her parents why she was wearing April's clothes.

April noticed the expression on Julie's face. "Would you like me to talk to your mother?"

Julie nodded nervously. "Yes please."

"It'll be okay," said April, as Julie struggled to her feet.

"What about my Dad?" Julie asked, fear clear in her eyes.

"I'll take care of him," said Ben, he and the two boys following April and Julie as the two girls walked across the street to where her parents and Peter were getting out of the garage.

Reverend and Mrs. Green stopped short, their mouths dropping open as they caught sight of their teenage daughter attired in a sweater and mini-skirt with the girl they disapproved of most. Peter was more interested in the moon, which was out quite early this afternoon, and if Julie had been wearing a bikini, a clown costume or an old burlap sack, he would likely have not noticed this either.

When clearly what they were seeing was not a double hallucination, Reverend and Mrs. Green strode forward, looks of pious indignation on their faces. Julie felt the nerves in her stomach and she looked admiringly at April, who was calm and collected.

"Julie, your mother and I want an explanation of what you are doing dressed like that," said the Reverend Green, fixing Julie with his strictest expression.

"What happened to the clothes you wore to school this morning young lady?" Mrs. Green wanted to know.

"Reverend and Mrs. Green, there's a perfectly logical explanation to all this," said April. "But it is best for everyone if this stays between Mrs. Green, me and Julie."

"Reverend, perhaps you could come with me and the boys and you can tell us your secret on how you keep your garden so clear of weeds," said Ben.

"Well never mind that Mr. Clayton," blustered Reverend Green. "I want an explanation as to why my daughter is dressed in your daughter's clothes, and I want to know now. Julie is not supposed to dress like that, nor can she dress that way. Just look at her!"

April drew her breath. "Julie was locked out of the house when she got home from school, and was having some problems with her monthlies."

Immediately, Reverend Green's facial expression and demeanor changed, the man looking nervous and flustered, his face going red. "Um, actually what sort of weeds are you having problems with Mr. Clayton?" he stammered, hurrying over to Ben, Brad and Chip at a near run.

"They're right out the back here," said Ben, he and his son and nephew leading Reverend Green out to the back garden, the blushing preacher very glad to escape and not be privy to the conversation concerning private female things about to take place between his wife, teenage daughter and the girl across the street.

"I knew it was your time of the month but I didn't know you were having so many problems," said Mrs. Green to Julie. "So what happened?"

April explained this situation, and Mrs. Green while initially outraged to see her daughter dressed in a mini-skirt, was able to see that there was a perfectly reasonable explanation. "Well, I guess in the circumstances this is all okay."

"I'll return Julie's clothes tomorrow when they've been washed and dried Mrs. Green," said April.

"Yes, thank you April," said Mrs. Green. "I'll return the clothes you've leant to Julie at the same time."

The men returned from out of the back garden, and the Clayton family went back into their house, the Green family to their own house across the street, where Julie changed into her own clothes. As the crampy teenager sat doing her homework in utter silence that evening, she could not help but wish that she was in the much more fun and relaxed atmosphere of the Clayton house.

*

Mrs. Green, while grateful that April had assisted her daughter when she needed it, still did not like nor trust the mini-skirted teenager across the street. She was frantic to wash the sweater, blouse, mini-skirt and panties that April had loaned to Julie and return them to her, least having such articles of clothing in the house should incur the wrath of the Lord.

In the week that followed, Julie's thoughts were more and more centered on April given how much she had helped her. Her heart felt aflutter whenever April spoke to her or smiled at her, and again on the weekend she felt that strange feeling of envy when April went out with friends on the Saturday night, while Julie sat at home studying then listening to Peter talk for close to an hour about the planet Neptune.

On the Thursday after lunch, Julie was walking with April to Geography, the shy brunette trying to avoid staring at the beautiful blonde, today attired in her blue sweater and mini-skirt, the same garments she had loaned to Julie the previous week.

The girls were discussing mapping when suddenly they stopped at the sound of a young male voice with a teasing tone. "Hey April, what's under your mini-skirt?"

April and Julie turned to see the unwelcome presence of Henry Jarvis, long the bully of this year group with his posse of four equally immature bullies behind him.

April regarded Henry with disdain. "Nothing you'll ever get to see, Henry."

"I don't know about that," said Henry. "I hear that lots of guys get to see what's under your skirt, lots and lots of guys."

"I guess you're the loser who doesn't then," said April dismissively. "Come on Julie, let's get to class. We might end up as dumb as these idiots if we stand around here talking with them."

"You both have problems standing April," laughed Henry. "She's a cripple, and you spend most of your time on your back." Like a pack of hyenas, Henry's friends joined in the laughing.

Seeing the look of hurt on Julie's face, April turned to Henry with a furious expression on her face. "Don't you ever call her that, not ever."

Henry pointed at Julie's leg brace, which was fully visible today as she was wearing slacks and a sweater. "It's what she is."

"Leave us alone unless you want me to punch you in the face," said April, attempting to lead Julie away.

"Leaving so fast April?" mocked Henry. "We still haven't seen up your skirt."

"Keep dreaming Henry, it is never going to happen," said April.

"It will if we do this," said Henry. He moved fast, catching April off-guard and grabbing her geography text book and tossing it to one of his friends. "We'll see plenty if you have to play catch with a skirt that short."

"That's really mature guys," said April. "We're 18-years-old, not 8-years-old."

"Come on, don't you want it back?" Henry mocked, catching April's book and throwing it high in the air, hoping she would jump up to catch it with her skirt flying up in the process.

"How about you leave her alone, Henry?" Julie suggested.

"And how about you stay out of it polio girl?" Henry said. "This doesn't concern you."

"Don't call her that!" yelled April, her face turning bright red.

"What, you don't like it when I call her a cripple, and you don't like it when I call her polio girl?" said Henry as once more he caught April's text book and threw it to another friend. "There's no pleasing you, is there April?"

One of Henry's friends threw April's book but the boy he tossed it to misjudged his catch, and the book fell onto the floor, just outside the open door of the janitor's closet. He went to pick it up, but Henry stopped him. "We'll see plenty if she has to bend over to pick up her book."

"Again, not going to happen Henry, grow up," said April as she went to retrieve her book. Henry could see that April was not going to allow any glimpses up her skirt by the dignified way the pretty blonde knelt down to retrieve her text book, and quickly decided on another tactic to have fun.

Rushing forward, he shoved April into the janitor's closet. "Hey!" exclaimed April as she went sprawling and Henry slammed the door closed, trapping April inside.

April's face was only visible to Julie for a second or two before Henry closed the door and turned out the light, but Julie could see a look of abject terror in April's eyes. As soon as the door was closed, April screamed like a banshee and began pounding on the door. "Let me out, let me out, let me out!" she screeched, her voice hysterical.

Henry and his friends laughed, thinking this was all a big game. "What's the matter April, you aren't scared of the dark are you?" Henry called.

"Let me out, please let me out," screamed April, now crying, and her voice showing signs of panic and hyperventilation.

Julie was horrified. April was clearly terrified, and these idiots thought it was all a huge joke. Julie moved forward as fast as she could to where Henry was holding the door closed, the petrified April pounding on the door and sobbing on the other side.

"Let her out!" yelled Julie, trying to force Henry out of the way so she could free April who was banging on the door in a frenzy, but Henry was much bigger, taller and stronger than her not to mention able-bodied, and it was never going to be a contest. One shove from Henry and Julie's weak left leg soon gave way, the teenager going sprawling and hitting her head on a bench on her way down.

"What's going on here?" called a young male voice.

Julie, rubbing her sore head, looked up to see Brad running towards Henry and his posse of bullies, as April screamed and sobbed inside the closet. Brad's face was a mask of fury.

"That's my sister in there!" yelled Brad. "Let her out now!"

"You gonna make us or what?" Henry challenged.

"Yeah!" said Brad. Without hesitating for a second, Brad delivered a punch to Henry's face, sending him sprawling. Two of Henry's sidekicks ran over to fight Brad, but the furious young man simply shoved them aside with the force of anger, and threw open the door of the janitor's closet.

Inside, April was a mess, shaking in fear, sobbing and hyperventilating. Brad took his terrified twin by the hand and led her out, April's eyes going everywhere like a frightened deer. Julie felt terrified herself. What could have caused such a violent reaction in April? Julie felt helpless as April stood crying.

Brad turned to Henry, who was still recovering from the hard punch he had received. "You think this is funny Henry?" Brad demanded.

"It's not my fault your sister can't take a joke, why's is she carrying on like such a cry baby?" sneered Henry.

His face bright red, Brad rushed forward his fist raised, when the sound of the Principal's voice echoed through the corridor. "That's enough."

The teenagers turned to see the tall, gray haired figure of the school principal striding towards them, and silence fell. "What's going on here?" No answers. "Nobody has anything to say?" The Principal pointed at Henry and his friends. "What a surprise Henry, seeing you and your friends at the center of any trouble. Get up to my office and wait for me."

Henry and company turned and shambled towards the office, a journey all had made many times in the past.

The Principal turned to Brad, who was shaking with rage and trying to calm his distraught sister. "Brad, take April up to the nurse's office and wait for me there."

Brad guided his shaking, sobbing sister away in the direction of the nurse's office, and the Principal turned to Julie. "Julie Green, it's a surprise to see you of all girls here. What happened to your face?" The Principal indicated the abrasion on Julie's forehead.

"I tried to get them to let April out of the closet," said Julie.

"Julie, come with me to the nurse's office so she can take a look at you and then I think we had better have a bit of a talk," said the Principal.

Julie followed the Principal to the nurse's office, and could see into the adjacent room, where April sat on the bed sobbing, and still clearly terrified. So distressed was April that the nurse placed a bucket on the bed beside her as a precaution in case the girl vomited.

1...34567...9