April Leads Julie Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

With April leading and Julie following her example, Julie then began to lick and kiss April's boobs the way April had done to her. She loved feeling her tongue and lips against the sensitive flesh of April's firm breasts, and especially her friend's hard nipples. April found it hard to sit still on the mattress with being so aroused, the double cotton of her panty saddle now very wet. She was not alone there, with the double cotton of Julie's own panty saddle so wet that Julie felt like she was having a menstrual mishap.

The two girls exchanged another passionate Sapphic kiss on the lips, their hands all over each other's breasts again before April said, "Now is the moment I've been waiting for. I get into Julie Green's pants, and Julie Green gets into my pants."

April slid her left hand into the front of Julie's panties, her fingers exploring her pubic hair before sneaking deeper and finding the wet entrance to Julie's tight, teenage vagina, April's index finger going straight to her clitoris, causing Julie to squirm in delight.

"I don't know Julie, you're a bad girl," April laughed. "The local Reverend's daughter letting a sinful Catholic girl who never goes to church put her hand down her panties and up her vagina. What would your parents say if they could see you right now?"

"They would hate it, I think Dad might fall down dead from a heart attack," said Julie.

"You know what they would hate even more? If you put your hand down my panties and up my vagina at the same time."

Julie needed no further invitation and within seconds her own left hand was down the front panel of April's panties, feeling the wonderful curls of pubic hair that grew all over her mound and going deeper into April's undies until she found her pussy. Unlike Julie's pussy, April's vagina was far from virginal but feeling her friend's finger on her clitoris April felt like she was aflame between her legs, so wonderful was Julie's touch down there.

"We'd better give our right hands something to do," said April, before sliding this hand down the back of Julie's panties and feeling the firm young flesh of her buttocks. Julie did the same, loving the feel of April's bottom inside the soft cotton of her panties.

April's fingers went deeper into Julie's bottom, sliding between her buttocks as Julie did the same to her. Julie then felt April's right index finger against the tight opening of her anus and she blushed and giggled nervously.

"What's the matter, don't you like to be touched there?" April asked.

It had certainly been a different experience for the virginal teenager, leaving Julie feeling self-conscious at first. Normally only two things came into close contact with Julie's anus; toilet paper obviously when Julie went to the bathroom, and washcloths when Julie was taking a bath or shower and washed her anal area. Somebody touching her in the most private part of her body was a bit of a shock at first, but now she was loving the feeling of April's finger against the entrance to her bowels.

"No, it feels great but as long as you only touch me on the outside only back there," said Julie.

"That's the same for me, I love fingers on the outside but having fingers or anything else inserted up my rear end isn't something I want to happen," said April. "It is an exit, not an entrance after all."

Julie's fingers moved deeper between April's buttocks, feeling the tight opening to April's anus, still finding it hard to believe that her left index finger was inserted into April's vagina, and her right index finger against the entrance to the beautiful blonde's rectum. She thought she might awaken any minute. But it was all real, as was April's fingers inside her own pussy and another finger down the back of Julie's panties feeling the tight opening to her rectum.

The two girls with some reluctance extricated their hands from each other's panties, and knelt on the bed facing each other. "You know how I hate dark confined spaces?" April asked, to which Julie nodded. "There's on exception to that, as you've probably guessed. Now go down on your hands and knees and I'll show you."

Julie did as she was told, her bottom covered by white panties thrust in the air eagerly awaiting April's touch. April got behind her friend, Julie feeling she might explode from excitement as April took Julie's panty waistband in her hands and pulled her panties down to her thighs, leaving her bare bottom exposed, a sight April found far from unpleasant. But before turning her attention to Julie's bottom and vagina, April lowered her face into Julie's lowered panties, her nostrils absorbing the wonderful, feminine smells on Julie's damp panty saddle.

"The Reverend's daughter isn't meant to get her panties wet like this by thinking sinful thoughts and doing sinful things," said April teasingly.

"I know," laughed Julie.

"So what are you going to do when your mother does the laundry?" April asked.

"I am definitely volunteering to do the laundry this week," said Julie.

"I think that's very sensible," April agreed. "I don't have that problem, as I'm the only girl in my house I do all the laundry."

"That doesn't seem fair, what do the boys do?" Julie asked.

April laughed. "If they did the laundry, I would be wearing some very misshapen and strange colored clothes. Boys and washing machines are not a good combination, believe me." She extricated her face from Julie's panties, and stood gazing at Julie's bottom, the pretty brunette's vagina marginally visible between her legs.

Julie felt April's soft hands on her bottom, parting her buttocks to fully expose the most private parts of her teenage body. April's blue eyes took in Julie's full bush of pubic hair, her pink, oval-shaped and perfectly symmetrical vagina and Julie's tight, star-fish shaped anus. She could smell Julie's feminine arousal which led to her own excitement as she lowered her face into Julie's pussy and inserted her tongue into her vagina.

Waves of excitement ran through Julie's body as April's tongue traversed her vulva, travelling along her pussy lips, at times lingering on her clitoris and other times going to the sensitive skin that separated Julie's vagina from her anus. Shivers ran up her spine and her toes curled as April licked her pussy deeper and deeper. April's own vagina, while receiving no manual stimulation at this stage was getting more and more stimulated as the pretty blonde tasted Julie's pussy, loving every taste from Julie's vagina. While Julie could have happily stayed in this position for the whole night she knew she wanted to do something more, and this was do the same things to April as April was doing to her now.

April extricated her face from Julie's pussy and looking most satisfied said, "It's your turn now."

April moved so she was on all fours, and thrust her panty-covered ass in the air. Julie, her own panties still around her thighs moved behind her, and took hold of April's panties by the waistband, pulling them down so like her own undies they were around her thighs.

Breathing heavily, Julie looked at April's exposed bare bottom and her feminine area starting with her blonde bush of pubic hair, the slim pink lips of her vagina and her tight anus. She could smell April's aroused pussy very clearly as she sniffed the damp saddle of April's lowered panties the way she had done with her, loving every one of April's feminine smells that entered her nostrils. Turning her attention to April's bottom, Julie lowered her face into April's vagina and began to lick her private female areas. April let out a squeal of delight as Julie's tongue went to her clitoris, then to the lips of her vagina and to the area of skin between her vulva and her anus.

April's aroused vagina was running like a leaky faucet as the eager Julie continued to go down on her pussy, Julie loving every smell and every taste from April's twat, Julie feeling some of the pretty blonde teenager's pubic hairs tickling her nose.

April would have been happy to stay like this until Julie's tongue brought her to orgasm, but obviously being the more experienced of the two had a far better climax for the two planned. Indicating for Julie to stop, April rolled over and said, "If you liked that, you should see what I've got planned for us now."

Reaching out, April took hold of Julie's already lowered panties and pulled the white cotton undergarment down her legs until they reached her bare feet, then removed them altogether. Julie as she had done all evening followed April's lead and pulled the blonde's lowered white panties down her shapely legs and off over her bare feet, leaving the two nubile 18-year-old girls completely naked.

Julie and April each admired the other girl's naked body; their pretty faces, their bare breasts, their slim figures, their pubic hair, their vaginas and their bare bottoms. The teenagers embraced and for the next five minutes lay together on the bed, French-kissing while their hands explored each other's naked body, the two girls rubbing their bare feet together to provide extra stimulation.

"Lie flat on your back, open your legs," April directed. Julie did just this, spreading her legs wide putting her teen pussy on full display.

April straddled Julie, until her female area was above Julie's head, then lowered her vagina down, her hairy blonde teenage pussy going into Julie's face. April got herself comfortable, then leaned forward and put her face into Julie's pussy, absorbing the wonderful smells from between Julie's legs, Julie likewise enjoying the smell of April's vagina as she sat on her face.

"Now we keep going until we reach orgasm," said April, before licking Julie's vagina with great enthusiasm. Julie was no less eager to insert her tongue into April's pussy, and loved the taste of April's vagina as she licked her clitoris.

The Sapphic smells from the two aroused teenagers' vaginas filled Julie's bedroom as the girls continued to lick each other's pussies. Their soft, muffled feminine moans and the ways their fingers and toes clenched and unclenched were evidence to any third party who might have observed the two girls in such a private situation that both were enjoying their love-making extensively.

After close to seven minutes of this wonderful experience the first signs of orgasm began to approach, feelings that were very familiar to April, but not so for Julie. April could feel the intermittent waves of pleasure from Julie's tongue on her pussy turning into one great sensation, her vagina getting wetter and wetter. Likewise for Julie, a hard lick on her clitoris by April's tongue put the teenager on track for her orgasm and there was no turning back now.

April felt the muscles in her vagina tighten as did those in her rectum, the muscles of Julie's vagina and her rectum tightening simultaneously. The hard nipples of Julie and April's firm teenage breasts tingled continuously, and the toes of their bare feet clenched. April's scream of delight as she reached her climax was muffled by her face being deep inside Julie's orgasmic pussy. Both teenagers' vaginas let out a rush of pussy juice into the other girl's face, the Sapphic smells getting stronger in the bedroom. Both out of breath and with their faces flushed bright red after their orgasms, April lifted herself off Julie and lay beside her, both girls recovering their breath and wet from sweat and their pussies.

"I bet you didn't expect to be doing that tonight," said April as she stroked Julie's hair.

"No, that was incredible," agreed Julie, still hard to believe she had done such forbidden, private and sexy things with the beautiful girl her parents disapproved of.

"It doesn't stop there," said April. She jumped off the bed, her legs going wide displaying her vagina in the process. "We both need a shower, do you think we can stay like this?"

Julie could feel how damp and sticky her vagina was. "No, I guess not."

"Exactly, and I think it's best I open this window to get some air into the room," said April. "It smells a bit -- um -- how shall I put this -- feminine - in here."

Julie laughed as April walked over to the window on her bare feet, Julie admiring her shapely bottom. Making sure her bare breasts were covered by the drapes, April opened the window a few inches and turned back, Julie enjoying the front view of April with her shapely breasts and triangle of blonde pubic hair just as much as the back view of her friend.

"Do you need your brace to get to the bathroom?" April asked.

Julie sat up on the bed with her legs slightly apart, showing her pubic hair and her vagina, April's eyes taking in every inch of Julie's crotch. Julie shook her head. "No, I can get around the house okay without my brace so long as I'm careful and I use the rails."

Standing up, Julie held onto her bed then walked on her bare feet across her bedroom floor, gripping onto the rail then into the hallway, the girl once more using the rail to get herself to the bathroom. The completely naked April followed, admiring the way Julie got around despite her disabled leg. She also admired Julie in a completely different way, loving the sight of her naked friend's bare breasts, triangle of bushy dark brown pubic hair and her bare bottom.

Going into the bathroom, the two teenagers made straight for the shower and April turned on the water. As the warm droplets cascaded down onto the two girls' nubile young bodies they embraced and began to apply soap to each other, frothy white bubbles covering their skin and their pubic hair, running down their legs to their bare feet and the shower floor.

The two girls kissed deeply and ran their hands over each other's wet bodies, their fingers finding their breasts, bottoms and pubic hair before going deeper between their legs, Julie nearly losing her footing as April inserted her finger into her vagina as Julie likewise fingered April's vagina.

Climbing out of the shower, the girls dried each other, then the two naked teenagers went back to Julie's bedroom to get dressed. The first two articles of clothing they reached for were their panties, but the two girls paused, noticing that the wetness on the saddles had now began to dry, making putting them on an unappealing prospect.

"How about you borrow a pair of my panties? You lent me some last week when I needed them," Julie suggested, as she took a two fresh pairs of panties from her underwear drawer, keeping one for herself and holding out the second pair to April.

"Thanks Julie," said April, taking the panties from Julie and stepping her bare feet into them before pulling them up and adjusting them around her pussy and her bottom, then slipping her own panties into her purse. "I'll wash and return them to you -- without your parents finding out about it of course."

"Yeah sure," said Julie, as she pulled up her own panties and made sure they were comfortable around her pussy and bottom. She put a smile on her face, a smile that showed shyness, slyness and seductiveness in equal measure. "Or don't wash them, I don't mind."

April, who was fastening up her bra, looked surprised. "You've got a bit of bad side to you underneath, haven't you Julie?" she laughed.

Julie clipped up her own bra. "In the last couple of days I've been given detention, been grounded for a month and now tonight ..."

"We'll have to hope your parents and brother go out more often while you're grounded so we can have more fun together," said April, who put on her mini-skirt, blouse and sweater while Julie put on her dress and jacket. She glanced at the alarm clock on Julie's bedside table. "They've been out a while tonight."

Julie nodded as she put on her leg brace. "Peter went to sleep over at another boy's house tonight, and Mom and Dad have gone out to have dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Harris from our church. They're worried about their son, apparently he likes that new group from Liverpool -- The Beatles -- so much that he's beginning to cut his hair like them. They wanted Dad to talk to him about it, and put him back on the right path."

April laughed. "Do they know that the Reverend's own daughter is grounded?"

"I think they might have omitted that bit," said Julie.

The two girls put on their shoes and went downstairs, pausing at the front door. "I think we'll be having a lot more secret fun together in the future," said April.

"I think so too," Julie agreed, before she and April exchanged a deep French kiss and April left, pausing only to give Julie a friendly, neighborly wave as she returned to her own house, a gesture Julie returned. Julie had a quick look around to see if there were any neighbors around who might have seen April leave the house and might relay this information to her parents, but she saw nobody and they seemed to be in the clear. Not that any of the neighbors like her parents would ever have dreamed of what she and April had done this evening. They would assume that they had sinned in other ways, such as listening to rock and roll music, drinking alcohol or maybe talking immodestly about boys.

*

It was raining by the time Reverend and Mrs. Green arrived home from their evening with the Harris family, and Julie had gone to bed. Reverend Green was satisfied that his talk with Tommy Harris after dinner with their family had done the trick, and confident the youth would take heed of his sage advice that cutting one's hair in the style of a quartet of young musicians from Liverpool that everybody would have forgotten about in a year was a bad idea that could only lead him down the path to further temptation.

Reverend Green hoped that the terrible teenagers across the road, who currently were standing on the porch talking and listening to a small transistor radio, would also heed the word of the Lord and avoid sin, but there seemed little hope of this as they were non-practicing Roman Catholics and therefore not part of his church. And of course their father was nowhere to be seen. The Reverend Green wished he could build a wall to keep them away from his own daughter and son, much like the wall erected in Berlin two years ago to keep the Western and Eastern Zones segregated.

The preacher regarded the teenagers across the street with an extra stern look through his glasses. There was the red-haired cousin Chip, the dark-haired son Brad along with his cheerleader girlfriend Susie, and far worst of all the blonde daughter April, dressed as always in a mini-skirt. Reverend Green's pious expression grew even sterner as April crossed and uncrossed her legs, and even though it was dark and raining he was able to see her white panties momentarily. Not wishing to see any more sin and immorality from the teenage girl across the street, Reverend Green followed his wife inside.

Upstairs, Julie was in bed sound asleep with her bedroom door open, and Reverend Green cast a glance at his sleeping daughter. Julie had been troublesome lately thanks to the bad influences across the street, but at least this evening he hadn't come home to her socializing with them as they sat on their front porch.

Julie's expression was peaceful, innocent as she slept and Reverend Green was confident that she was learning her lesson and this time would obey both him and her mother, not committing any more sin. Brushing his teeth before going to bed, Reverend Green had no idea that his sleeping daughter's dreams took her back several hours to her Sapphic adventures with April in this very house, and that April's panties that he had momentarily seen were in fact his daughter's panties.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers
1...456789