All Comments on 'April the Spoiled Housewife'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah

Well, that was really dumb. Couldn't finish. Nothing hot or funny or interesting here. Just a story about a really dumb woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too dumb to take as a story

Maybe should be in humor or something.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I think the idea was good and funny, but...

I think the idea was good and funny, but a good comedy is difficult to extend and to end...After the first part it become repetitious and boring...And the end was even worst...so a good idea going down the drain...1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for a good LW story

eat shit and die dear annony. God you're an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
here is an author with

the I.q. of a turnip would be a good mate for vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 for a really dumb story

Well vastie/bonnie at least I'm not calling you names. 1 for a really bad and dumb story. This really should be posted in humor. "Do you think I'm pretty?" LMAO!! Just another stupid woman. So your next post as bonnie will tell me to do something with my heart? Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time saved

Ah VonnieBastie2 comment with usual bile. I give It (VonnieBastie2) a 1* I didn't read the story as I was assured by Its comment I wouldn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ah... sliding from selfish to delusional to full blown NPD and break with reality is so much fun and sooo sexy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that woman is batshit crazy

no doubt about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ending?

Story needs an ending. Does she get an STD, PG, arrested for public sex,divorce, what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with Vastiesmith!

Most of the comments here are by inert idiots. This is a woman pathologically disabled, struggling to hold together a residue of self-respect while debasing, demeaning, and corrupting herself and her marriage in the process (a bit of pity is due her, incidentally, as is due anyone we see destroying herself before our eyes). The ending, promising that she will now fuck the lowest of rejects rather than her own loving husband, tells us all. There are so few "unreliable narrator" stories posted anywhere, indeed, even written, that I have to forgive the excessive, obvious, exaggerated rationalizations and misperceptions she speaks. Even so, try something more subtle despite readers who can't even see what's crammed into their faces! "Fit audience though few" is what great writers seek -- mediocrities we always have among us! "Good" writers rather than great? That's another matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-agree with vastiesmith

Wow, and you call others idiots. Agreeing with vastie tells me you're the biggest idiot of all. That cum slut doesn't have an opinion. All she can do is insult other readers. This story isn't erotic. It's a piece of dung thrown into loving wives like most of the others. This story sucked big time. Gave it a one star rating and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a depressing read...

Read this to the end, painfully.

And I regret doing that to myself.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

You got to be kidding. Non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Before I read this . . .

My IQ was respectably into three digits. After reading it, I doubt it approaches room termperature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

What is your reason and direction for writing this depressing piece about someone who has obviously had a breakdown. If I wanted to be depressed I would watch the news.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Couldn't finish it..... 2*

ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lets see.

This woman has no love for her husband, herself, no self respect, no morals and worst not likeable. This story was also not likeable, not erotic and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnie, sweetheart

are you calling yourself an "asshole" again? Girl you must not think much of yourself.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

That would be my ex wife from Ohio!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
very good story, gave yo a 5 to

help your score and to tell the asshole of lit I won't stop .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF!

away443away443over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, even you anon

None of the other stories I wrote got this much feedback (especially private messages), so guess that means this is a very polarizing piece, and that's great. For the individuals who appreciated the pathological level of insecurity of the main character, I'll keep writing like I do. For others, just think of her as a needy cock zombie. Love, Candi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I loved the twists throughout. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I suppose you´ve tried to demonstrate how life would develope...

...if a couple was forced to share half a brain cell, right? Okay, there have been moments I had to smile. But I spent the rest of my time asking myself, how a brain-dead wimp (Bill) could survive that woman longer than a few seconds without feeling the need to commit suicide. He never suspected anything? Really?!?

What about April? She must be the only living being on earth who would buy a watch showing Planck-time. Earnestly: Do you actually believe it is possible that this "creature" would be able to grow up and marry - without being excluded of human society due to her clearly negative IQ`? Second thought: Maybe not as far fetched as I thought, seeing how many "readers" seemed impressed beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOBODY IS THAT DENSE

Please,the husband listens to some guy fucking his wife's mouth and doesn't put things togeather? He must be one of those faggots who get off on having someone else dumping loads in his wife. Next he'll be drinking directly from the tap.

FilthyAlterEgoFilthyAlterEgoabout 7 years ago
The Loving Wives Mistake

Posted my first story (under a different pseudonym) in loving wives because I couldn't figure out the category it belonged in. As here, husband not a participant in any of the action. By far the most comments I've received and worst rating of my stories.

I enjoyed this story. The pathological nature was greatly intriguing. Thanks for writing something that makes someone uncomfortable and makes them think. Kudos.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This seems the scene of the movie "Taxi Driver"...

This seems the scene of the movie "Taxi Driver"..."Are you talking to me"? She only says: "Do you think I'm pretty?"...But "taxi driver" is a 5* movie and this story is barely 1*

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
cuck

Cuck fag shit. This was so aweful i thtew up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

An amazing story with a level of complexity rarely seen on the site, well done!!

bumknee52bumknee52almost 6 years ago
Truly fascinating

Complex, well written, erotic, strange and definitely arousing. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't

I don't know if she is fat, but she certainly is ugly. As is this pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick, Sick, Sick

How does one even think a tale such as this?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Only the NTSB is qualified to pass proper judgment on this absolute train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not so creative, just the truth about the rich vain long Island bitches or their cousins in Beverly Hills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought it was hot and I liked it….My sexy bbw girlfriend asked me if I thought she looked pretty in her new black lace bra, as she looked up at me..but she was tricking me and didn’t tell me she had stopped the pill…she did tell me during my last thrust…I begged her to marry me…. Such a pretty, if slightly bitchy wife..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Where's the story just a lot of babbling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.