April's Release Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron drove his cock in deep and held it here. At the threshold of orgasm, he slapped his lover hard across her soft cheek, splitting the air with a loud crack. His cock throbbed in excitement. He needed to cum again. A second slap fell even harder on Heather's soft ass. And another. And another. His hand stung. His cock throbbed deep in Heather's ass.

Heather's tender flesh jiggled as a final loud crack rang out. And with it, Ron had arrived. He could feel his cock throbbing, pumping hot cum into his lover's sweet ass. His teeth clenched, his tense arms tugged Heather's hips to him. Thrusting wildly, he emptied himself deeply into her.

The tension eased. Ron drew his cock slowly out of Heather's ass and moved silently backward and away from her.

Heather stood up, briefly freeing April from her captivity. She turned, and squatted again over April's small frame, this time, capturing April's chest under her spread legs and crushing her frail breasts under her thick thighs. With her hands under April's arms, she pushed April's light body forward, so that her head was hanging backward over the high edge of the contoured cushion.

"Open your mouth wide for me, baby. I want to watch you clean him up."

Ron knelt behind April's head, dangling his dripping cock over her gaping mouth.

Obediently, April lifted her head and began to slather Ron's cock and balls with her tongue.

"Lick him clean."

Ron leaned forward to let his cock literally fall into April's mouth. Heather embraced him, pulling him to her and forcing his thick, semi-flaccid cock to penetrate fully into April's vulnerable mouth. Satisfied with the position. Heather pulled Ron closer, driving more of his wet cock deeply into April's mouth.

Defenselessly pinned under Heather's heavy mass, April struggled to overcome her revulsion to the sour taste and scent that Ron's cock delivered from deep within Heather's ass. She gagged. She closed her eyes. She had to focus hard to handle the thick, fleshy mass filling her mouth and poking relentlessly at the back of her throat. But she could not overcome at the unpleasant scent and nauseating taste. The sourness made her salivate profusely while strings of thick cum oozed slowly on to the back of her tongue.

April fell to a fit of gagging; struggling, tormenting to clear her throat of the invading, sticky, fleshy mass.

Oblivious to April's desperate state, Heather continued to kiss Ron passionately, rocking his body back and forth causing his cock to pump deeply into April's mouth.

April tried to time her breathing, she tried to swallow before her mouth flooded again with endless saliva, she tried to remain calm. With complete disregard for her slave's condition, Heather leaned back, force-feeding even more of Ron's stiffening cock down her throat.

Obsessed with mortal fear that she would choke to death, April began a desperate struggle to free herself. She shook her head side-to-side assaulting Ron's cock with her teeth. Rivers of saliva spewed from the corners of her mouth. Her frail body shook convulsively. Her hands clawed at Ron's hips, nails dragging hard against his skin.

Ron leaned back.

Her mouth suddenly free, April swallowed hard, gasped, and gulped at the air. Lifting her head, she saw the fire in Heather's eyes and knew that her suffering had not ended.

Heather grasped April's hands and spread her arms wide, distracting her, confusing her momentarily, as Ron approached with the gag.

"Open," Heather ordered, "let me see."

Obediently, April opened her mouth wide.

"Good," Heather said. "Keep that mouth opened wide for me, love."

Ron deftly slipped the inflatable gag into April's mouth and pulled the straps tight around her head.

"Very, very good. Excellent. Breathe through your nose and try to stay calm." Heather said sarcastically. "You will have to learn to get used to this one, love." She released April's hands and climbed over her, finally standing at the foot of the bed.

Ron pumped the ball once or twice, expanding the plug in April's mouth.

"Get up!" Heather ordered. "Come over here and stand next to me."

April quickly stood where she was told. Heather grasped her shoulders, moving her to face the full-length mirror. "Go ahead, bitch, look in the mirror. Look at yourself."

What April saw in the mirror shocked her. The reality of her training had reduced the sultry, sexy, confident, cock-teaser image in her mind's eye to a pale, bug eyed, frightened wretch. She felt the black leather mask that obliterated her once-sensual lips. She touched the leather strap that cut into her cheek. She studied the ugly device in her mouth that forced a stubby plug into her throat, that made her calculate each difficult breath she drew through her nose. She tugged at a wisp of wet, tangled hair, pulling it away from the strap.

Her eyes drifted to Heather's reflection.

How deliciously feminine she was, her skin creamy white, her massive, pendulous breasts bursting against her silken skin, her delicate pink nipples, her wavy, red hair flowing down her back, and oh, those deep, green eyes. Emotion flowed over her like warm honey. April had never desired anyone as intensely as she desired Heather at this moment.

"Kneel right where you are." Heather commanded.

Her eyes still in the mirror and her back to the foot of the bed, April dropped quietly to her knees. Heather tossed a pillow on to the floor and knelt at April's left, facing across the bed. "Come on, big daddy," she said, "feed mama that cock."

"I want you to watch me now, love." Heather said. "Let me show you how to take a cock."

Grabbing Heather by the hair, Ron plunged his growing cock fully into her mouth. Within a brief moment, he was rock hard and fully extended. His hips pumped smoothly while he worked the full length of his cock in and out of Heather's mouth. With each stroke, he let her lips contact the very root of his tool before he pulled back to stroke her again. Sighing softly, Heather extended her thick, sensual lips outward to engulf Ron's cock as it glided in and out of her mouth.

She tugged at April's hair, bending her to the side and pulling her down so that April's head was close to her own. She reached for the bulb and began pumping up the gag in April's mouth, squeezing hard and forcing the gag into April's throat each time that Ron pushed his cock deeply into her own.

"Do you feel it?" Heather asked pulling her head from Ron's cock. "Do you?"

April nodded, a gruff "hhmmm, hhmmm" sound emerged from somewhere inside of her.

Heather lunged back down on Ron's cock. She released her grip on April's hair and cupped Ron's balls, milking them gently while he fucked her mouth.

Satisfied that she had excited her lover to the level she wanted, Heather backed away. "You are going to have to work hard to finish him," she said to April. "Now stand back up. That's it. Come on, just like that." She coaxed April to stand facing the mirror with her ass close to the foot of the bed.

"Now bend over and touch the floor." Heather commanded. "Let him have your ass. Go ahead. Do it."

April felt something slender and cool penetrate her ass followed by a strong surge of pressure as Ron squeezed the lubricant applicator. Spreading her cheeks with one hand, he inserted two fingers smoothly into her ass, rotating them and working them in and out to spread and relax her inexperienced opening. He leaned back against the bed and lifted her gently.

"Spread yourself for him and help him get in." Heather coached her. "Spread those cheeks, bitch." She added forcefully. "Take that cock. Reach down between your pussy and help him, guide him in." She ordered.

April obediently reached under her wet pussy. She touched Ron's hard cock as it pressed firmly against her opening, working its way into her tight and resistant ass. She slid her fingers into her pussy and reached back to apply her wetness to the hot cock as it forced its way into her. He grasped her hips and moved her back while he pushed rhythmically forward, pressing his cock harder and harder, penetrating her slowly and deliberately until the full length of his shaft had sunk completely into her. He pulled her hips to him, driving his swollen cock to its full depth and holding it there.

Ron slid to the edge of the bed with April in his lap. He wrapped his legs over hers and spread them apart, forcing her legs open wide.

"Arms up!" Heather ordered.

April obeyed.

In a well choreographed move, Ron leaned back and quickly threaded his arms around and through hers, locking his fingers together on the back of her head and forcing her arms back as far as they would go.

The position left April completely helpless. Trying to resist the grip of her captor, she learned quickly, would cause her great discomfort.

Ron held her firmly. The only movement she felt was the throbbing of his hard cock that burned deep in her ass.

"Just stay put and don't try to fight him," Heather explained. "The more you resist, the more pain you will have." As she spoke, Ron tightened the pressure on the back of her head, tearing her shoulders to the limits of their rotation.

"You understand that I teased and tormented this man for hours, refusing him permission to cum while I built him up to fill your mouth." Heather lectured while she fussed about, removing some items from a drawer.

"Did you see what it was that excited him to cum in my ass?"

April stared blankly. What was it? She could not think.

"You did not notice?" Heather asked. "Of course not," Heather answered. "You were too busy attending to your own selfish little orgasm. Weren't you?" Heather scolded. "So absorbed in my mouth sucking your cunt that you paid no attention to the man's needs."

April tried to nod but Ron pressed slightly on her head. She yelped as best she could in reaction to the sudden pain that shot through her shoulders, then groaned as Ron's excited cock stretched her ass even further.

"Well, weren't you?" Heather insisted.

"Hmmm," April struggled against the gag.

"I will take that as a yes," Heather smiled.

"You see, at this point, he needs to exert some control, maybe inflict a little pain on his lover, my dear. Had you been with us, had you been serving us as you had promised to do, instead of focusing on the orgasms I provided with my mouth, you would have noticed that he could not cum until he slapped my ass several times."

As she approached, Heather let April see the short flogger she now held in her hand. "But this time, my love, it will be that much more difficult and you will have to work even harder." Heather slapped the flogger gently into her open hand, bringing it closer to April's face. "This time you WILL pay attention to what he needs."

Heather grabbed the ball and pumped the gag up until April reached a state of distress. At the same moment, Ron tightened his grip on April's arms and legs. He leaned back, spreading April's legs wider, exposing April's body fully to Heather's punishment.

Heather raised the small flogger, whipping it through the air in broad, whistling, figure eight loops. April's eyes opened wide as Heather approached closer.

"Yes, love, I am going to start with the tits." The flogger fell stingingly upon April's tender nipples. First the left, then the right, over and over and over, the tips of the flogger stung April's tender nipples. "You have to learn, my love. You have to be disciplined."

Heather stepped back. The lashing stopped.

Ron's cock throbbed in April's ass, but the pain she felt there was negligible now compared to the stinging she felt in her brutalized breasts.

April flinched and grunted as Heather picked up a bottle and sprayed a liquid on to her stinging breasts.

"Ice water, love. It's to help you deal with the pain."

The cold liquid ran down her body, taking the stinging quickly away from her breasts. Her body shook as the icy stream ran over her wet pussy.

"Open your legs as wide as you can now, love." Heather instructed. "I know you can do better than that."

Heather now swung her flogger in wide vertical circles, bringing the upward stroke closer and closer to April's spread legs.

"Come on, love," Heather coaxed, "open that pussy nice and wide for me. The better you open, the sooner it will be done."

April tried, but she could not bring herself to yield. Instead, she found herself working hard, against Ron's powerful hold, fighting him to push her legs closer together. Her desire to yield to Heather, to please her lover, could not overcome her instinct to try to protect her delicate femininity from the sting of the cat. She fought him, trying desperately, and uselessly, to close her legs.

Ron's hard cock swelled inside of her, splitting her asshole.

The flogger struck her pussy with a loud crack. April yelped under the stifling gag. The flogger fell on her glistening, pink flesh again, and again. Her body twisted and struggled against Ron's firm grip. His hot breath came fast on the back of her neck, his cock pounded in her ass. But the stinging between her legs was unbearable.

"Please," she tried to say. She tried to beg for mercy, but all anyone who cared would have heard was a muffled "gheee, gheee." Heather continued on, mercilessly flogging April's cunt while April struggled to hide, to close herself up, to retreat from the endless punishment.

Ron's excitement had reached white heat. He worked harder and harder now. Pumping his cock in April's ass, he bit April's neck, nibbling her hard while Heather tortured her cunt with the flogger. But Heather could see that he was not ready yet, and she prepared to take the struggling April to the next level. She suddenly put down the flogger and sprayed ice water on to April's grateful pussy.

"Better now?" she asked.

Frantically gasping for breath through her nose, April tried desperately to calm down, to accept where she was. She drew a long, deep breath and tried to make sense of what was happening to her. But before she could gather her thoughts, the flogger fell hard on the top of her left thigh, then the right, then the left again. Heather wielded the short cat expertly, moving its stinging blows now from April's tender thighs to her soft belly and then back to the stinging thighs, to the nipples, the cunt, thighs, endlessly. The strokes fell faster and harder.

April was approaching panic. She needed air. Her chest felt as if it was about to explode. Her tiny body thrashed against Ron's iron grip. Her heart was pounding. Beads of sweat rose on her skin.

Reading the signs of mental distress, Heather persisted, flogging the slave relentlessly, whipping her to the point of mental breakdown. Ron grunted in delight. He pushed tightly on her arms, stretching her shoulders until the pain in her upper back now exceeded the stinging. April's neck muscles tensed. She tried to scream out in agony. She resisted her tormentors until she had until finally, perhaps for her first time, stumbled into her own submissive void. Nothingness.

Ron held April tightly while his cock throbbed and pumped, discharging what was left of his seed into her ass.

Heather stopped the flogging and came to April, taking her limp arms and gently freeing her from Ron's grasp. She released the air in the ball and quickly disconnected the strap that held the gag in her mouth. It fell to the floor followed by a long string of saliva. She sprayed ice water on to April's face and into her mouth while Ron dismounted her and gently settled her trembling body on to the edge of the bed. Heather quickly sat next to her, supporting her with her arm over April's shoulder.

"It's over now. It's over now. Shhhh. You took a lot tonight, love." Heather said, caressing her sweet lover, comforting her. She brought her lips close to April's parched mouth and kissed her gently. "I expected a lot from you and you have given me everything I expected." Heather kissed her softly on the face. April's hands felt her breasts. They moved to her legs, her belly, and her pussy.

"There are no bruises, love." Heather said smiling. "I use this tool to sting and to make frightening sounds, but I did not strike you hard enough to even give you a welt." Heather explained, gesturing to the mirror across from the bed. "See, come look in the mirror. Just a little redness."

April recoiled as Ron approached but Heather stopped her, assuring her "Get that champagne, big daddy." Heather said to Ron who quietly left the room.

"Don't worry about him love," she said. "I control him. I brought him to this state so I could give you to him the way he needs it when he is like this. The rest of the time he is gentle and obedient, and a very good lover, very attentive, very attentive indeed. In fact, once upon a time, he was just like you." She smiled and kissed April lovingly. "I brought out his animal, as I will yours."

Heather moved April gently back to the bed. "Come on, lover, lie back and let Heather give you what you need." She moved her pillow to the floor just in front of the foot of the bed and knelt between April's legs. "Open those sexy legs for me now, sweet April and let me taste you." Heather sucked and licked gently and lovingly as April relaxed and let herself become absorbed in the pleasure of her lover's luscious mouth. Her delicate body quivered and shook in orgasm as her mind ran over the deliciously sweet torments her lovers had given her this evening.

April smiled at Ron as he entered with the champagne. Pleasure poured over her body like warm, sweet honey. Heather's tongue swept across her dripping asshole, gently lashing its way up to the top of her pussy.

Yes, she needed this, April thought, softly closing her eyes and releasing a long, lazy, yawning breath. She needed this and more, so much more.

12