April's Story Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead his hand traveled up the back of my thigh and up to my ass. Once he got to my ass he let his hand linger there for a moment. He was being an gentleman and giving me an opportunity to stop him . When I didn't stop him he started exploring. He ran his fingers along the back of my thong and traced the narrow strip of lace and elastic down into the crack of my ass.

Both of us were new to this. I wasn't quite sure just how far I should let him go. I was also getting excited. That wasn't helping my judgment.

I could feel his fingers inside the crack of my ass. When I still didn't stop him, he got bolder and pulled my thong aside. I knew that I should be calling a halt to this, but I didn't want to. I let him keep playing. His fingers found my asshole. He started to rub me there. I gasped as I felt one of his fingers enter me. He pulled it out quickly. The fact that I still hadn't stopped him made him even bolder. He slipped his hand between my legs. His fingers were still under my thong. He started massaging my bare wet pussy.

I didn't want to stop him, but I knew that I had to; so I reluctantly reached back, grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my crotch.

He winked at me. He knew that he'd gotten more than his money's worth.

I leaned over and kissed him. "Thanks sweetheart, I enjoyed that."

He put his arm around my waist and hugged me. "Believe me April, I enjoyed it even more than you did."

I walked over to Ponce and handed him the twenty dollar bill. "Put this into the tip jar."

Ponce looked at the bill and raised his eyebrows. "That's a nice tip." He smiled at me. "What did you have to do to get it?"

I leaned across the bar and said, "I let the older man feel my pussy."

Ponce shook his head. "I think you gave it away too cheap."

I smiled. "I know you're right, but it felt so good. I didn't really want to make him stop."

"Honey you're going to have to learn a little self discipline if you're going to survive in this business. Everything has it's price and you can't waver from that no matter how hot the guy might be or how good he's making you feel."

I turned. Traci was standing behind me.

She smiled. "When I worked at the Black Knight, there were lots of times I was with guys that I would have dated in a minute, but I always had to remember that this was business." She paused. "What I don't understand is why the older man?"

I shrugged. "I really don't know. I guess I just got off on the fact that I was turning him on."

"Honey, you have a lot to learn."

I nodded. "You've got that right. Just over a month ago I was a virgin."

Traci shook her head. "Girl, what are you doing here?"

I giggled. "Let's just say that it's been an exciting month."

Traci turned to Ponce. "You're her boyfriend aren't you?"

Ponce nodded.

"What do you think about all of this?"

Ponce was about to answer, but I cut him off. "He has no say in the matter. Ponce is my little slave boy."

Traci stared at me for a minute and then she said, "No way!"

I grinned at her. "It's true, and I can prove it."

"How?"

"Go behind the bar."

"What do you mean?"

"Just go behind the bar and stand next to Ponce."

Traci walked behind the bar. When she was standing next to Ponce she said, "Okay what now?"

"Feel his crotch."

Traci looked at Ponce. "Are you okay with this?"

He smiled. "She's right, I have no say in the matter."

Ponce was enjoying this.

Traci shook her head. "Damn! I thought I've seen everything, but right now, I'm pretty fuckin amazed."

I giggled. "Just wait."

"What do you mean?"

"Feel his crotch."

"Okay, now I'm curious."

She reached down and grabbed Ponce's crotch. Traci had obviously been around. She wasn't timid.

As soon as she had a good hold on Ponce's private parts she stopped. "What the fuck is this?"

I got up, walked behind the bar and stood on the other side of Ponce. I grabbed her hand and pushed it down the front of his pants.

Traci felt Ponce for a moment and then she said, "It's like there's a plastic cage on his dick?'

"It's a male chastity cage. I keep his cock locked up. It lets me control when he has orgasms." I pointed to my ankle. "Do you see the key hanging from my anklet?"

Traci nodded.

"That's the key that unlocks his cage."

Traci shook her head. "You just told me that one month ago you were a fuckin virgin? Now I find out that you've got your boyfriend's dick locked up in some kind of S and M cage. What the hell did you do, go to accelerated slut school?"

I laughed. "Now that you mention it, I guess I did."

Traci and I walked back around to the other side of the bar.

There was only one group in the cocktail lounge. It was five men in their thirties. Cindy was taking care of them.

Traci, Ponce and I were huddled together at one end of the bar. Danny and the other bartenders were at the other end of the bar making drinks for the customers in the dining room.

As we watched Cindy work, Traci turned to Ponce and me. "April, you really should think about working an evening or two at the Black Knight."

I shook my head. "Working as a waitress five evenings a week is plenty for me."

Traci laughed. "Honey I'm not suggesting that you go there to waitress. I think you should go there to dance."

"What?"

"Sure sweetheart, why not? You're young, you're cute and you have a nice figure." She shrugged, "Your titties could be a little bigger, but there are lots of guys who love girls with small titties." She paused and smiled at me. "April, you have a great ass. The guys at the Black Knight would love it." She turned to Ponce. "I'll bet your little slave boy here loves to lick it."

I laughed. "How did you know that?"

"Honey you would be surprised at the number of guys that love licking a girls asshole."

I looked at Traci. "I want to hear more. Why do you think I should start dancing at the Black Knight."

Traci shook her head. "First of all, the money is great."

"We're going to make good money here."

"Not like the money you could make at the Knight."

"What do you mean?"

"April a good night's work at the black Knight can net a girl as young and pretty as you as much as two thousand dollars."

"How much?"

"You heard me." She shrugged. "Of course you have to be willing to do a few extras to make that kind of money."

"Like what, you mean lap dances?"

"Everyone does those. No, what I mean is that you might have to give an occasional blow job in the VIP room."

I looked at Ponce. I had a devilish grin on my face. "Baby I just had a wicked thought. Imagine yourself sitting in the Black Knight with your dick locked in your cage. I make you sit at a table all by yourself while I dance naked for other men?"

I stared into Ponce's eyes. "As I finish my dance I notice a very distinguished business man staring at me. He is very handsome and he's dressed in a custom tailored suit. When I leave the stage I put my panties and bra back on and walk directly to his table. All of my attention is focused on him. I am totally ignoring you."

Ponce took a deep breath. My little fantasy was obviously getting him excited.

"I ask him if I can sit down. He casually nods towards the chair next to him. You are very aware of the fact that I just danced naked for him. You know that he's really turned on. I sit down and pull my chair up next to his. You watch with envy as I press my nearly naked body against him.

"For a little while we flirt with each other. Your envy grows as you watch me fawn over him and laugh at his little jokes.

"While were flirting you notice that he casually puts his hand on my leg. You hope that I push it away, but I don't. He becomes bolder. He's a real man, not a little wimp like you. When he sees something he wants, he takes it.

"He starts massaging my thigh. As he fondles me, his hand disappears between my legs. From your angle it's hard to see what he's doing, but it looks like he might be fondling my pussy."

I looked at Ponce. He was mesmerized. I continued my story.

"We put our heads close together. You see him whispering into my ear. After a moment I nod in agreement. We stand up. You watch me take his hand and lead him to the VIP room. Your envy becomes almost unbearable as we go inside and close the door behind us.

"After were gone, you sit alone at your table and try to imagine what that handsome man and I are doing on the other side of the door."

I took a deep breath. I was very aroused. I looked at Ponce. "Did you enjoy that baby?"

He laughed. "I can't wait until you take my cage off tonight."

I giggled. "You're going to have to watch Danny fuck me first and then I think I might make you lick my asshole for a while."

Traci looked at both of us. "Shit you guys are really kinky; I'm soaking wet right now. You have to let me party with the two of you."

I smiled at Traci. "We would love that. Ponce is becoming very skilled with his tongue. I'm sure you would enjoy him."

Traci studied Ponce. After a moment she leaned across the bar and said, "Sweetheart I can't wait to feel your tongue in my ass."

12