April's Story Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgie said, "Come with me, I'll show you where to go."

I followed him out the dressing room door. As soon as we entered the hallway, we came to another door on our left.

Georgie opened it. "This puts you on the back of the stage."

I kissed him and said, "I wish you could watch me dance."

He smiled. "Oh I will."

I looked at him. "I thought Staci didn't allow you to go into the club."

He smiled. "She doesn't." He turned and pointed up. On the second floor there was an office with a large glass picture window. "I have a private box." He winked at me. "My wife loves me."

Georgie patted my butt. "They're waiting for you. Knock 'em dead kid."

I walked through the door and turned. I found myself in the middle of the stage, bathed in bright light. I looked out, there must have been at least two hundred people in the room, Most of them were men. I glanced down, twenty or thirty men were seated around the edge of the stage.

The voice of the Disc Jockey filled the room. "Here she is gentleman, your favorite cheerleader from Kelroy College, Venus!"

The crowd started cheering. It reminded me of that night just eight months ago when my team mates and I ran onto the floor of The Civic Arena to play in the final game of the Girls State High School Basketball Championship.

Suddenly music began to play. It was an old disco song. I started to move to the heavy rhythm. It came naturally. I made two complete turns around the stage. When I got back to the front I stopped, faced the crowd, pulled up my sweater and lasciviously licked my lips while I showed everyone my lace brassiere.

Guys all over the room stood up and started to applaud.

I made another turn around the stage. When I got back to the rear door I kicked my basketball shoes off.

During my first turn around the stage I'd noticed a pudgy bald headed man sitting in one of the chairs at the rail. I danced straight over to him, ran my foot across his face and said, "Take my sock off big boy."

He grinned at me and carefully removed my sock. As soon as it was off he put it in his mouth and sucked on it for a moment. I knew I had my boy.

I presented my other foot and said, "Now this one."

He nodded enthusiastically and pulled the sock off. When he was done, I put my foot in his face and said, "How about a kiss big boy."

The crowd roared when he grabbed my foot and started sucking my toes.

I let him enjoy himself for a moment and then I pulled my foot away and said, "You deserve a big reward for being so well behaved." I squatted in front of him, spread my legs, grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled his face into my panty covered crotch. I shuddered with excitement when I felt him licking me through my panties.

I let my pudgy boy have a little fun and then I laughed and said, "That's enough for you studman."

I stood up, turned around, raised my skirt and wiggled my ass at the room full of men. The entire crowd cheered. As they cheered I pulled my sweater off and tossed it to the back of the stage. It hit the floor as my first song came to an end.

I spent my second song teasing everyone by lifting my skirt and flashing my panties. Just before the second song ended I twirled around twice and took off my brassiere.

Dancing topless in a room filled with strange men got me very excited. During my third song, the guys on the rail started to throw dollar bills at me. Every time a guy put money on the stage I danced over to him, spread my legs, lifted the hem of my skirt, pulled the crotch of my panties aside and fingered my pussy while he watched. As my set continued, I got more and more aroused.

At the end of my third song I took my skirt off.

I spent my fourth song dancing in front of two hundred howling men wearing nothing but a pair of white lace panties. I loved it.

At first I just teased them. I pulled my panties down so that my ass was uncovered but my pussy was still concealed. I looked out at my audience. Once I was certain I had everyone's attention I turned around, bent over and gave my naked butt a hard slap. The crowd cheered with delight.

I spanked myself two more times and then I turned around and faced the crowd again. I smiled at everyone and started to slowly pull my panties down the rest of the way. Just as I was about to expose my pussy I stopped and slowly shook my head no.

The crowd groaned. I laughed, clapped my hands, pulled my panties back up and did a quick turn around the stage.

When I got back to the front of the stage I stopped in front of my pudgy bald headed man. I wiggled my finger at him and told him to stand up.

Once he was standing I lasciviously licked my lips and said, "Pull my panties down."

Every guy in the room started cheering as he slowly pulled my panties down and exposed my shaved pussy.

I finished my fourth song circling the stage with my panties around my knees.

As soon as my fourth song was over I took my panties off. I did my fifth song totally nude. The guys on the rail threw money at me. I flashed my pussy at each of them. Everyone was happy.

After my last song was over I got a standing ovation. I waved to everyone, gathered up my clothes, picked up wads of dollar bills and left by the door at the rear of the stage.

When I got back into the hallway Georgie was waiting for me. He followed me into the dressing room. As I set my clothes on the makeup table he patted my naked butt and said, "April you're going to be a star."

George picked through my clothes. He tossed me the white lace panties, the brassiere, my socks and my basketball shoes.

"Put these on. The guys are going to line up for lap dances."

I smiled at Georgie. "Thank you for your help tonight." I put my hand on his crotch. "Is there any way that I can repay you for your kindness?"

He laughed. "You already did that when you let me lick your asshole."

Georgie looked into my gym bag. The horsewhip that Helen had given me was still in there. It was part of my costume for my last set. He picked it up. "When your shift is over, maybe you and my wife might like to bring this up to the office for a little while and teach me to properly respect women."

I took a deep breath. "You have been rather insolent tonight."

He nodded, "Yes I have. I need to be punished."

I grinned at him. "I would love to punish you."

"I'll look forward to meeting you here after your last number." He sighed, "Now you'd better hook me to my leash again. I really shouldn't be allowed to have this much freedom."

I hooked Georgie to his leash, put on my panties and bra and went out to the floor of the night club.

There are people in this world that you instantly like. Georgie was one of them.

12