All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 02'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

Ooohh, I like where this is going! Can't wait for the punishments. And if I were her, I'd pull out the razor as fast as possible and take care of business. Thanks for giving us the second chapter so soon!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
gotta love the buildup...

@A2W i'm already in love with your story. The interaction between these two is delicious. More, please!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

He might not be a prat all the time, but he certainly is most of the time. ;)

His mood swings are just a bit much to me. Curmudgeonly is good and interesting to work with...split personality is just scary. If I were Gayle, I would regretting my choice, too. I'm all in for how you have developed her so far. Go Team Feisty!

Not that I wish ill upon Gayle, but it would wonderful if she caught one of those redonkulous 4 inch heels on the quaint 500 year old flooring and ended up bedridden with a bum ankle. She needs to buck up against those for work-a fight worth fighting. The only 'hoovering' done in heels should not involve an electrical cord and dust bag. :D

A long and winding path you've set up, my friend. There's a wee bit of Beauty and the Beast around the edges...and to mix my literary references...she's well down the rabbit hole now. :)

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years ago
Addicted to Addicted2Writing!!!!

This story is very well written. So many times we see BDSM stories that lack a proper build up or storyline. This story has everything needed to make a perfect series; the tension alone will make for memorable scenes between Sir and Ms. Boyce. I am very excited to see where this goes. I'm hooked!!! 5 beautiful stars!!!! - Thanks - Tatum

Oh and let me just tell you how much I love Scots!!!!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
Comments to the reviews

CHAPTER ONE COMMENTS:

@OwnedbyConway – Details is my least favorite word at the moment. You will know that in chapter three. I just want to bring the opulence of the castle to the reader, and sometimes I go overboard and drown miserable and quite fast. At least it is painless. My editor, Scooter, is a genius with golf, and um, hmmm, can’t think of anything else, really, but I wubs my editor’s input and dedication and patience and --- scratch patience – he is my amusing muse!

@justahole – Thanks for your review. Honestly, I can’t wait to see where I take Hamish and Gayle as well.

@O_ThereYouAre – I was looking for you! lol Love your name. So happy you like it. This has been a challenging story to write.

@Masterfuljim – I love humor, too. Hamish is quite the character. And I’m not a lady!

CHAPTER TWO COMMENTS:

@OwnedbyConway – Oh, yes! Scots are hotties, aren’t they? I LOVE Angus McFadgyen (Robert the Bruce in Braveheart). Thanks for your wonderful review. Well, proper build up is fine, but Scooter Titenbum has often reminded me that I’m impatient. I, too, must admit I’m a little taken with Hamish, though he is a truly hard Scot to understand. I love my men hard on the outside with a HUGE heart! I hope to bring that out in him sooooooon. Did I say I’m impatient? Lol

@FA_JF – Thanks for your review. I get your point of his mood swings, but you must understand he has lost his father and forced to find a Scottish woman to marry to inherit the property and land he loves. Not a good position to be in.

@STG – I love Hamish in this! Gayle dishes it as much as he gives. Bravo to her!

Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks once again A2W, and the lit gods who published so quickly, the prayers and offerings obviously worked!

The tension and build up in the story are gripping, and the characters progressing nicely.

I love Gayle, she is feisty, yet slowly discovering the pleasure submission brings, a wonderful combination and nice to see a budding sub represented as more than a lap dog, with little personality.

Hamish is coming across as a little on the odd side, however with all the background infomation, this fits well within the story and i cannot wait to see where you take them on their journeys.

Another 5 stars from me, with many thanks.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Great second chapter, I am enjoying how you are writing Gayle. In fact although this is in a consensual category I think it's perfectly right for her to feel a large amount of reluctance at the moment. I hope she makes it work for her because let's face it, he likes her a lot more than she likes him at the moment. He may want to keep her on edge but talk about mercurial! ;).

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Beauty and the Beast

Your character development and storyline just keep building up deliciously! I love that there isn't instant attraction on her part as this will give so much more impact when it occurs.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Yessss

Thank you A2W

I now have my very own Bessie dog to fuss over.

Now promise me....

1) she doesn't get eaten

2) she's not dog napped

3) nor sold to the local takeaway

4) run away to join a travelling dog show

5) any other nefarious mishap occur.

The RSPCB is on standby.

Lovely start and soo looking forward ....

Ps...poor scooter.

Bet he regrets signing on the dotted line now !!!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
MasterfulJim

I can make no promises. After you've made such a fuss over Heather, I FORBID you to discuss mistreatment with Bessie! You will be banned!

If you do not cease and desist, I will:

1) Have Bessie accidentally get hoovered;

2) Mistake Bessie for a log and throw her on the fire;

3) Let Bessie drown in the pond by the barn;

4) Get stung by a British bumblebee and go into aanphalactic shock (I went to school with Anna Phalactic!); and/or

5) Get rabies from a wascally wabid wabbit!!!

If I think of anything more I will let you know.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years ago
Ah, Hamish!

I confess - I've a bit of a love-hate relationship with Hamish. When he's nice, he's so nice, and when he isn't... well. That being said, I'm loving the story, and I'm eagerly awaiting further installments. The build-up is just delicious!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor

@fun and @shysub: You two are not the only ones that aren't very fond of Hamish. He is struggling right now, and now the complication of what he's feeling for Gayle is only complicating it for him. As I've said, I don't like 'too nice' men, especially Doms. But it's been a little difficult getting a handle on Hamish since he's Scooter's "responsibility." Sometimes I get a good sense of Hamish, other times I lose it. Scooter puts me in my place.

@Mayness: Yes, he is struck with her sassiness and she is resisting him, big time. It's a cultural shock being in Great Britain, believe me. She is struggling as much as he is. Thanks for your comment.

TO ALL: I hope you hang in there with us on their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next?

Where is Chapter 3?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

TO ALL: Chapter 3 was submitted Saturday so it should be up tomorrow...crossing fingers and toes.

Chap 4 was submitted yesterday, and I am waiting for chap 5 from Scooter today.

The Lit gods...or godettes ... are not kind to me. Its about 6 days, literally.

Stomping off for a crying fit

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 10 years ago
What a dick!

I assume Hamish has some humane qualities?

I hate it when the "Dom" treats his animals with more affection than his submissive!

So far, the guys an ass.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
amusing

Gayle wants to dip her toes in the North Sea,,,, as a reward? After experiencing subtropical waters?

Hahahahahaha!

Hamish should definitely consider that as a punishment for Miss Chievious.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Fanfare....

Can you tell I'm an American? lol

Mr Scottish, my editor, said it's freezing, even if August.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Very, Very Disappointing.

This story and its premise started out so well, it is very disappointing that the male character now has been written as such a stupid and tasteless clod. As a want-to-be dominant he is pathetic and as a man he is so unappealing as to be ridiculous. The author could have done so much with this relationship with more skill.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Warning: More Disappointing.

Reference my comments below, have read further and come back to this point in the story to warn readers that it does not get any better. An essential element in a true D/s relationship is mutual respect as strange as that may seem to those such as the author. The rude and self-centered male dick-head in this story is just that and will never be more. Should have quit reading after the excellent first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous