All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 03'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
a very filling filler :)

@A2W this story is lovely. I'm starting to like that Hamish a little. Maybe there's hope for him :)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Hmm...

Perhaps Hamish had a wee nap also? Certainly himself was less of a prat on this go round. And I still say the heels will come to no good...they are the work of beelzebub after all.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Hamish seems more mellow this chapter but I still think he shouldn't get his own way all of the time. Maybe Ms Boyce having an accident with the heels or a cold will make him a bit more amenable. She obviously does not find enjoyment in the pain whereas he does........... A good chapter with lots of potential, thank you!

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

All I can think of is how cold she's going to be if he doesn't give her some clothes! Even Scotland in August has its damp, rainy, and cold days. Now, though you can't get sick from being chilled (don't argue that with me - I'm a nurse!) you should write it that way so he feels really bad and gives her some sexy flannel lingere. And some fuzzy bunny slippers instead of those freakin' heels.

Love this story.

Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
Excellent once again

Oh she so needs warm clothes and fluffy slippers...

Really enjoyed the way your letting us get to know the characters and how they interact with each other...even Hamish is seemingly not as bad as i had him down.

However if he fails with the fluffy slippers, i shall revert to my previous opinion of him!!

Thanks A2W for yet another well written, gripping story. I eagerly await the next chapter

5 stars and a favourite from me!!

Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
You are...not your...

Damn grammar...damn

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Ready to by a ticket to Scotland!

Stunning description of the castle!! I love the build up that's developing between them, especially that she's not instantly attracted or intimidated by him. My only question though.... If she truly is still his guest at this point, does he spank all visitors to the castle?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
Comments to the commeters

@justahole: I was afraid I’d gone overboard w/the castle. I wanted to show how grand it was/they are. Been to quite a few myself and totally mouth-dropping beautiful!! Very hard to explain. Gayle is just a guest on this weekend. Work starts for her on Wednesday. And if he treats all visitors with a spanking, honey, we are flying over together for him! Lol

@shysub: Um, ‘damn grammar’ on my part, or are you fussing at yourself? Lol Please leave a note for Scooter that it is your favorite – he’ll know why! Lol Hamish is a sweetheart. After extensive research with Scooter, Scots have hard shells to break through. But once you do, you’re considered family. So, the question remains: can Hamish accomplish that? Slippers will be considered. lol

@jennyb: To you, ma’am, since you started the fuzzy bunny slippers—we’ll see if Hamish can find it in his heart to buy her a pair. And to men, heels are sexy as all get out! So, again, not sure how Hamish will be with relinguishing the heels.

@Mayness: Shouldn’t get his way all the time? Lol He’s a Dom, or a dominant personality. He’s supposed to get his way. But Gayle is proving a challenge to him. What Dom doesn’t like a little challenge? And after the shootings, drainings of blood and near death experiences in Hiliad’s Special Gift, no one will get shot, stabbed, whipped to death, left out in the cold to freeze or drained of blood in this story!

@ FA_JF: No nap for Hamish. Just scheming and planning on what’s he’s going to do to Gayle. That’s a good thing for her!!!

@STG: I’m glad you like him! Us women need to remember that men are hopeless. That need a good woman to keep them in their place and interested in them. It might be heels, but Hamish can compromise on that.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
About sickness

I really hope she gets some clothes for the winter months. Nice warm ones. While cold itself doesn't make you sick, germs do, but if the body is having a hard time regulating body temperature, it can lower yr immune system and make you more likely to get sick. I would like to see her get sick and for him to have to reevaluate her clothing supplies.

Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
My grammar...

A2W...it was a fuss over my grammar...not at yours...

Oh I'm Irish...we have the same situation...hard shell but once you are accepted, you are family.

It is also the reason, I know that Gayle really really needs slippers!

Shysub412Shysub412over 10 years ago
Scooter...for your eyes only!!!

I've been asked to tell you, i have marked the story as a favourite...so I have marked the story as a favourite! Apparently you will know the reason why, if not, ask A2W!!!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
shysub...

... Scooter was just as confused as you were. He told me it wasn't his favorite chapter, yet you made the comment it was your favorite....although we both agree chapter five is the bestest so far.

So, I wanted Scooter to know that it someone's fave!

And don't worry, I didn't even notice your grammar. lol

phemphemover 10 years ago
Great story

This is a great story

she will either need some warmer clothes in winter or he will have a high heating bill, Scotland can be cold lol

I never seemed to meet a Dom while in Scotland I will have to look harder next time.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
NAAAHH

Turn the heating off I say

Let her shiver.

Then we can watch her pesky little headlights pucker up and her succulent breasts ripple and sway as she tries to keep warm ..

Sorry

Got a bit carried away there guys n gals

Sighhhhh

Right

Back to normality.

A2W..

Awersum

Just loving it

The mental imagery of her walking around the castle dressed only in an apron...breasts gently swaying..

Ahhhhhhhh

Just loving it

Ps

I am not a breast man....honest...truly

The thought of gently caressing the skin while softly tweaking her tumescent nipples just never entered my head.

It didn't

And all those copies of luscious orbs R us on the bedside cabinet don't belong to me

Really they don't.....

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MJ

Those copies of luscious orbs R us belong to Mrs Jim?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
MJ

You are officially bound....I mean banned. No more story for you!

You do realize Gayle was born a man and her boobies aren't real?

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years ago
Another 5 Stars

I love the detail and this storyline is brilliant!!! You and Scooter are a dynamic duo!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Love these characters and the descriptions of each setting are wonderful!!! Keep up the amazing work - Thanks - Tatum

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
FA

Err no...he says thinking quickly.

The butler found them behind the silver cabinet and wondered what to do with them.

I told him to put em back before Mrs J found them. She would only think they were mine and blame me..

Sigh ..absolute rubbish of course ...not my responsibility.

Ps..

They're on special offer this month guys. I got two editions for a fiver.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingover 10 years agoAuthor
OwnedbyConway...

Yeah, that's what Scooter says, "I make the story dynamic."

What he doesn't know is that after he sends me the final edits, I send it to another editor to edit what he's missed!

Please, PLEASE don't tell him that!

PS---I'll be starting your new story tonight. Heard good things about it!

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Just lovin it!

Great transition chapter...love the character development. I do believe Gayle will be a challenge but we already know he liked her wit and intellect based on their lunch interview. I love the growing interaction between Hamish and Gayle....great description of the castle....can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dungeon?

you mention earlier in the chapter about them having seen a dungeon, but they hadn't (and still havent)

lm1jrlm1jralmost 10 years ago

building slowly but rather nicely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous