Aprons For Gayle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're up to the challenge."

Directly across from the window was the four-poster, double bed with a comforter that was a deeper, richer jade than the walls. Walking to the end of it, she replied. "Absolutely."

"If you win, what do you want?" he asked.

"Hmm, let me think." There wasn't much to think about. She already figured out he was trying to corner her, ending with her being the loser. As she thought, she sat on the bed and admired the marble surrounding the small fireplace ten feet from the bed, beside the door. There was an ornate, gold-plated mirror over the mantel. Beside the head of the bed was the nightstand, and beside that was a tall, five-drawer dresser. On the wall opposite the bed was an armoire, a little bigger than the one she had now.

When she saw the doorway to the bathroom she went in. It was perfect for her. The wallpaper was the same as the bedroom so it flowed from room to room. To the right was the toilet beside a white, pedestal sink with a mirror on the wall. On left wall was a vanity with drawers on both sides and a plush, upholstered chair.

The tub was the standard claw-foot, the right size for long, relaxing soaks. And the window was large, allowing lots of sun to come through. The topper for her was the small chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room.

As she came out of the room she wore a huge, confident smile. "You think you're really smart, don't you, Sir, if you don't mind me saying?"

His eyebrow shot up curiously, but he didn't seem angry. "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"You've told me I'm not the one that sets the rules. So even if I do win it doesn't really matter, Sir. You're the one that will make the final decision to give me the room. You've already won." She stood waiting for his retaliation.

Slowly his lips parted -- like the Grinch when his heart grew ten times its size -- his eyes lightened, and he laughed. "Damn. Fair do's. Caught me. You are a cheeky one, aren't you?"

"If cheeky means smart, then yes, Sir." She grinned.

He shook his head and walked out of the door. "Head on off to bed, Ms. Boyce. I'll bring your clothes to you in the morning. Mrs. Harrower will be making us a full breakfast. She won't take kindly to you parading around like that."

"Neither would I, Sir."