All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 09'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far so good, but have not given a score yet, depends on.....

How bad the next chapter is going to be for her.

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

More, more, more! I love the humour, the developing relationship and the hints of the past and well, everything really (well except the chasity belt....!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

Your story has made me realize that some "dominants" are actually insecure, rather stupid in a general sense, and essentially - dishonest, both intellectually and emotionally. Truth and honesty are deep concepts. hamish, as conceived and illustrated in this story, doesn't yet demonstrate the ability to be honest with himself and others.

(I understand we're witnessing a journey for both characters. This is the set-up, change will ensue - but I think the creators of this story are not yet aware of the effect of many of the subtleties of behavior with which they paint their characters).

That's all I'll say. I really am grateful for this window into at least one self-titled "dom's" way of thinking. Fiction can do that. It's a powerful tool in that regard. I'll leave you now. I wish you well in your fiction, that which you write, that which you dream of, and that which you live. If you can't live with truth, at least have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb!

Thank you and please continue with this amazing story. Five.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ anon...."won't vote til...

See what happens next chapter."......your comment made me smile. Rest assured there will be no blood shed, bruises, broken limbs, or a disheartened Bessie howling at her best friend as she is relentlessly pleading for hamish to spare her life.

Hint....y'all will be pleasantly surprised!

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Yet again a fantastic chapter

Thank you!

I am loving the way you are unfolding the story, the characters changing and growing day by day.

He went up in my estimation with the gift of the slippers, i can rest east now knowing she will not suffer from chilblains!

Again i leave 5 stars, a favourite, some tranquillisers for scooter and a big juicy bone for Bessie.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 10 years ago

Hey another great chapter. can't wait for more. please hurry :-)

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
This story just keeps getting better!

I take it Hamish is falling in love with Gayle, right? Please keep writing!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thankx for the comments!

@Phil_Patsfan: Now, if I told you Hamish is falling in love with Gayle then that would ruin the surprise! Remember, Hamish IS looking for a wife, so he has some dates coming up. Wait, I just told you, didn't I? Ooops

@Pheobe: Chapter 10 is in tatters right now so I’m afraid it'll be another week. :-( Will work on this weekend.

@Shysub: Yes, H got G slippers cuz I know y'all were fussing at me about it. Hehe I aim to please.

@Anon (Your story has made me realize…): Thanks for your comment.

@Mayness: Yep, there's lots more coming up! And it's Scooter's humor - I mean really! How many dog farts can one person write about?! lol

cliptoecliptoeabout 10 years ago
Thank You So Much

I am having such a wonderful time totally immersed in your enchanting work! It is a double edged sword, I want to read as fast as possible, but dont want to be without another chapter either. Your craftsmanship is outstanding, such a wonderful way of slowly bringing little details together to formulate complete personalities that have become so real. Count me in as a true fan of your wondrous words!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
@cliptoe

Lovely review. Thank you for your words. And you are counted, so that makes 3 'true fan.' I don't know who the other 2 are, though. lol Lots more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this series

I love this series! Please keep writing! I would like to suggest one thing though. Could you ever write a story about a male sub? I feel left out haha.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon re: sub male....

Oh, I could write a true story about a submissive male (real life), but I have to finish my two fics first. So be on the lookout, OK?

Thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I think

this series is making me stupid. I was totally into it, and then, I realized if you take away the castle and his hotness you really just have an abuser. Change the setting to a caravan park and you'll see what I mean. Just 'cuz he's rich and has a castle doesn't change that. I don't mean to flame, really, I don't. (and I don't rate stories down because I disagree with their philosophy - I just don't rate them)

So far the trajectory of their story follows a classic abusive relationship completely. She's vulnerable, isolated and completely dependent upon him for everything. He's doing everything he can to keep her that way. He uses fear and uncertainty to keep her emotionally on edge. (I see that you seem to be trying to soften him based on reader reaction, but that's not really working for me). He blames her for not getting his "sense of humor." He controls every decision and action she makes. She is permitted no independence, either of thought or deed.

This is a sad, sad story in the real world. A woman, vulnerable, becomes dependent on a man who uses that dependency to control her. When she wants something other that what he wants, she's punished. His mistakes are brushed away. Hers require beatings so she'll "learn." Dressing it up as erotica fantasy doesn't change the core truth of this type of relationship.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anon...'I think...'

Thank you for your valid thoughts.

I get your points, but as I've said before (as well as Scooter) we are building this up slowly. It hasn't even been a week yet and it's a six-month assignment.

There are LOTS of changes to come, for both Hamish and Gayle.

jennyb2492jennyb2492about 10 years ago

Well, put me down as one of the other two fans. I've just been too busy working to read and comment. But, damn, girl! Bring on the punishment already! I'm feeling like her, with stomach all a-quiver! 😞😁😞😁

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter Ten...

... will be late, folks! Sorry about that, but I've had trouble getting myself going again. And it's sex, so that slows me down, too.

MJ: NO smart comment, dear, PLEASE! hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 10

Well I've been loving this story and the developing relationship between Hamish & Gayle. Yeh Hamish is a bit of a prick but he seems to be learning from Gayle as much as she is learning from him about the BDSM life. I look forward to chapter 10 (mind you I keep checking everyday for the update) but understand writing a new chapter every week can be very challenging. Hope it's up soon (pun intended).

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Ummm, I lied

1st: Chapter 10 won't be up 'til probably mid-week. I've had some personal issues that made my brain forget H & G for a bit. I'm so sorry for the wait!

2nd: There is no sex. 10 went longer than expected, so chapter 11 will be the 'fun one.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks :)

I am really enjoying this story a great deal! Thanks and please keep up the great work! :)

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 is pending!

It was submitted on Tuesday. It should be posted the next few days, hopefully!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE NOW

Pleeeease

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous