Aprons For Gayle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, toes. As well as punishment, I'm a big believer in positive reinforcement. Now, finish your dinner before I have to force feed you."

Twenty minutes later, Hamish removed the chastity belt in the laundry area, placed it on the dryer and told her to clean the kitchen. He then excused himself with no explanation of what he was doing, not that she was in the position to ask. When she was done, he told her to go upstairs, remove the butt plug and return wearing nothing but the slippers.

Coming down the stairs, she saw him sitting on the bottom step tossing a tennis ball across the hall for Bessie, who eagerly returned it, her tail wagging vigorously. When he heard the wooden step creaking, he turned and smiled. Standing, he put out his hand, which she took; she needed help with the last few steps, her legs were shaking that badly.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Shaking her head, she replied, "Yes Sir."

He chuckled as he led her down the short hallway towards the door to the dungeon. She was so focused on that evil door that her arm suddenly jerked, hard. Turning around, she asked, "What are you doing? I thought we were—"

"No, Ms. Boyce," he grinned as he opened his library door. "The dungeon is for when you REALLY fuck up."

"Oh, shit!" she groaned then chuckled ... until she walked into the room.