Aqualina's Campus Visit: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor baby," Aqualina said, giving me a kiss while running her hand up my chest, "how will you stand it?"

At this moment the waiter arrived with a tray bearing all our food. He took in the sight of Aqualina kissing and fondling me while Xochi kept her foot in my lap. As he laid down the plates with the chicken sandwiches I'm sure he could see Xochi's camel toe swelling against her bikini bottom.

"Who gets the salad and who gets the burger?" he asked.

"Oh, I share everything with my boyfriend," Daniella replied.

"Yeah, you're the best big sister ever," Aqualina said.

The waiter shot me a fleeting look that seemed to express the sentiment: 'Oh-my-fucking-god-you-lucky-son-of-a-bitch!' then went to get an extra plate.

Everyone was hungry so he was spared any more verbal teasing—although if I were in his place, I don't think I would consider it a hardship.

The girls asked Daniella to drive back to the apartment for the few hours we had left. They put me in the middle of the back seat and as we got on the highway Aqualina pulled down my shorts and began sucking my cock while Xochi took off her cover up and began to kiss me and rub her tits over me.

"That made me so hot to expose myself for you," she enthused. "And when I went to get the drinks with your cum dripping down my leg I was so nervous and turned on at the same time."

She resumed kissing me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and moaning. "I could never do this back home where I might see someone I know. But here with you and Aqualina and your awesome girlfriend...well I just have to transfer to UCLA so I can be the real me!"

"A real slut, you mean," said Aqualina, relinquishing my dick for a moment.

"You should talk, you cock-sucking skank," shot back Xochi with a laugh. "I learned how to be a slut from you!"

Xochi now got up on her knees and fed her breasts into my mouth. I didn't think people in other cars could see through the tinted windows but being so public was a turn on anyway.

"Bite 'em yeah! Punish your slave's tits!" Xochi demanded.

"Yeah, bite my nipples while your girlfriend's slutty little sister sucks all the cum out your cock and swallows it down to her belly. Oh!" She cried as I bit down a little harder.

"Yeah, cum down her throat but I hope you'll be able to get hard again because before we go home, and after you spank me, we both need to be fucked in the ass."

Aqualina was sucking me almost to the base and drooling all over me as she frantically sucked, apparently also turned on by Xochi's talk.

"You'll need to fuck our asses hard and hurt us so that we'll be sore for days. That way we won't forget whom we belong to. We're gonna think about how we took your cum in our pussies, our bellies and in our asses, and that we became your sluts for you to do whatever you want with."

Aqualina's fingernails danced around my balls and she pushed a saliva-wet finger into my asshole and I blew my load right into her mouth as she eagerly slurped it all up. After she coaxed the last spurts from my cock she sat up and kissed her friend passionately, sharing my cum with her for several minutes as I came back down to earth. They pulled apart and both of them got naked and lay their heads in my lap and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. I stroked both of their faces lovingly saying, "You are such good girls."

For the rest of the ride home Aqualina and Xochi snoozed in my lap and I softly caressed their lovely young bodies while their soft hair tickled my crotch.

As Daniella pulled into the parking lot, Aqualina and Xochi put on their gauzy cover-ups but simply stuffed their bikinis into their bags. As we walked through the parking lot to Daniella's apartment building the breeze blew at their garments exposing their pussies and asses much to my delight. Two guys on their way to their car nearly dropped their jaws when they came face-to-face with the girls who acted as if this was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oopsy, I forgot to put my swim suit back on!" said Xochi.

The boys were speechless.

As we waiting in the empty lobby for the elevator Aqualina said, "I dare you to go naked the rest of way."

"I will if you will," Xochi said.

Aqualina pulled her cover-up over her head and stuffed it in her bag and Xochi followed suit. The elevator was approaching the lobby and Aqualina said, "what if there's someone on it?"

The doors opened and four very surprised young men took in the sight of Xochi and Aqualina, completely nude before them.

"We lost a bet," Aqualina said.

"Go ahead, take a good look," Xochi added. "But hurry up, we need to go upstairs for our punishment."

"It's them!" one of the guys said, "the girls in the window!"

"Wow, what floor do you live on?" asked another.

"Oh we don't live here, just visiting," replied Aqualina.

"Tomorrow we have to be back in high school."

"Holy shit!" one of the guys exclaimed.

The elevator buzzed and the guys reluctantly left the elevator, looking as if they were trying to memorize each of the girls' bodies as if there would be an exam the next day.

We entered and the doors closed.

"I'm dripping wet, Xoch, how 'bout you?" Aqualina said.

"Feel this," Xochi responded, placing her friend's finger between her pussy lips and running her own fingers across Aqualina's slit.

"I think I see two naughty girls who deserve a spanking," Daniella remarked.

"And don't forget the ass fucking," Xochi added.

We didn't see anyone else on our way to Daniella's apartment. Once we got inside and closed the door Daniella said, "I'm going to take a shower while you girls get your asses fucked. They you can shower and pack up, okay?"

"You're AWESOME!" the girls screamed in unison.

We returned to Daniella's bedroom, which still smelled like sex.

The girls jumped on the bed and put their delectable booties in the air.

"I guess you both deserve a spanking," I said.

"It will help us remember our lesson," said Aqualina.

"Me first?" asked Xochi.

For a moment I just appreciated the sight of the two gorgeous asses before me: one lush and round on Xochi's curvy body, the other, small and tight on Aqualina's lean athletic frame. I pulled the chair out and told Xochi to come. She walked over, biting her lip in anticipation and draped herself over my lap, hands and feet on the floor. I rested my hand against her ass and she braced herself, causing her ass to rise up even higher.

SLAP! My first firm stroke resounded through the room but Xochi didn't cry out.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I said, "This is for spilling water when I told you not to."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "This is for playing with your nipples in front of strange men!"

Each time I connected with her reddening ass, Xochi cried out with a breathy voice that was almost ghostlike.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "This is for exposing your pussy in the parking lot!"

Xochi was breathing hard in between her ghostly cries.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "This is for taking off your clothes in the lobby and showing your wet slutty cunt and your big slutty tits to my girlfriend's neighbors!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"AHHHHH! NO MORE! I'LL BE GOOD, I'LL BE GOOD!" and with a final SLAP! I ended my assault on Xochi's quivering ass cheeks.

Her pussy was positively dripping and she was getting my shorts wet but I decided she'd been punished enough.

Xochi limped over to the bed and lay face down. I didn't have to say anything. Aqualina stood up and looked at me with genuine fear in her eyes.

"Don't spare me," she said. "I know I need to learn my lesson."

She positioned herself over my lap as Xochi had, supporting herself on her hands and feet and tucked her pelvis up to present her little ass to my punishing hand. She was so cute I almost hated to spank her but my girlfriend had pretty much ordered that her sister be included and I didn't want to go against her wishes.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That's for corrupting your innocent friend!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That for turning her into an insatiable slut like you!"

"OW! YOW! YOW!" Aqualina yowled like a cat in heat.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That's for knocking down the curtain and showing off for the neighbors!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That's for teasing the waiter with your slutty remarks about breasts and mayonnaise!

Aqualina was squirming around like crazy as her ass turned red and she continued to yowl.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That's for lying about losing a bet!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That's for lying about being a high school student!"

My hand was stinging too but I was getting really hard as I punished Aqualina's ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "That's for being a slut, a dirty slut!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "A cock-sucking, cunt-licking, cum swallowing, ass-licking, skanky little SLUT!"

"STOP! I'LL BE GOOD! I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD! PLEASE STOP!"

I touched Aqualina's pussy and it was also very wet. She flinched then moaned so I flicked her clit with my finger and in about 30 seconds she exploded in an orgasm with a final scream.

Aqualina went limp, draped over my lap, as I gazed at her glowing ass and glistening pussy.

"Oh, I'm going to be sore. Maybe this was a mistake right before a two-hour drive."

"No," said Xochi, somewhat recovered. "I want to be sore for days. It will be like being branded as Dio's property."

Aqualina climbed off me and stumbled onto the bed facedown beside her friend.

I retrieved the bottle of lube and also a flared latex butt plug from Daniella's bedside drawer. Xochi wordlessly raised her ass, her face and chest still plastered to the bed. I lubed up the plug and pushed it slowly into her nether hole. Xochi uttered a low moan.

I touched Aqualina and she too raised her ass for me. I lubed a finger and probed her little asshole as she breathed deeply in and out. As I gently fucked Aqualina with one finger, I pulled and pushed the plug in and out of Xochi's luscious ass. My cock was hard so I pulled the plug out of Xochi and stuffed it into Aqualina. I took her pretty little hand and drew it between her legs and up to the plug. "Fuck your ass with that plug until I'm ready."

Now I slicked up my pole with lube and positioned it between Xochi's ass cheeks. Looking down on her I was again struck by the fact that she had a fantastic body. Using my thumb to push down on the head of my cock I forced it through her tight sphincter. She accepted it easily with a satisfied moan.

"Do it," she said dreamily, "fuck my poor little asshole until it's just as red and sore as my butt."

I pushed gradually into the hot tightness of her ass and was rewarded with another deep moan from Xochi. "When Aqualina told me about ass-fucking," she said between moans and gulps of air, "I thought it was something I would never do."

I was now fucking her ass in a slow, steady rhythm, my hands gripping her hips to pull her all the way onto my thrusting cock as I watched her firm buttocks quiver.

"And now?" I prompted.

"Now I'm going to be dreaming about it. How I feel totally possessed by you. It's the best feeling in the world."

I was picking up steam and slamming harder into Xochi's ass and she was crying out with a high-pitched voice, "Oh! Push your big cock up my ass! Yeah! Oh my god, yes! This is what made me fall in love with you! Oh! Fuck me! This made me want to be possessed by you! Take my ass! Take my ass! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh!"

Spurred on by her cries I pistoned into her butt as hard as I could as Xochi came with a powerful orgasm that wracked her body. Luckily I hadn't cum and I pulled out to attend to Aqualina who was still pushing the plug in-and-out of her asshole.

"Xoch," she said, "we can get these plugs and practice on each other so that we'll be ready for Dio anytime he wants us."

"I want you right now," I said, pulling out the plug and sticking it back into Xochi's asshole.

My cock was very hard. I slicked it up with more lube then pushed the head into Aqualina's tiny opening and slowly worked the first few inches in and out.

"Oh! You're right, Xoch," she said. "I feel totally possessed and it's the best feeling in the world!"

Xochi turned on her side to watch us and reached underneath Aqualina to play with her tits. "Dio, I know you have all these great lovers here but do you think you'll miss us?" she asked.

Pushing all the way into Aqualina's ass I groaned with intense pleasure and said, "Hell yes, I'll miss you. I'll miss how eager you are, how beautiful you are, what exhibitionists you are, and your sexy voices and the slutty stuff you say turns me on so much and makes me so hard."

I fucked Aqualina with more force and alternated my gaze between the incredibly sexy ass I was violating and the lovely form and loving face of Xochi. I said, "I'm also going to miss you because I love you!"

Aqualina moaned with pleasure while Xochi cried with happiness.

"I know we can't replace Daniella, that neither of us can be your girlfriend," Xochi said, "but we're too young for that anyway. So really, this is perfect. I only wish it could be more than only once a month."

"Yeah! Skewer my ass!" Aqualina cried. "My ass is yours, it will always be yours, even if I get married someday I still want to give you my ass whenever you want it. I'll never say no! I'm your ass slut! Fuck me hard! Yeah!" And at this Aqualina's words gave way to screams and moans.

"God, Dio, I feel the same way," Xochi said. "I can't imagine ever denying you anything: my mouth, my pussy, my ass." Xochi was fingering herself as she watched us.

"Over the next month we're going to come up with new ways to for you to play with us. We're going to devote our creativity to increasing your pleasure. We'll keep ourselves wet and excited with lots of girl sex and when we see you again we'll be ripe and ready to burst as soon as you touch us."

I was thrusting hard into Aqualina's ass as she whimpered and rammed back to take me all the way into her tiny back opening.

"I know! We'll get bracelets with 'DSK' on them for Dio's Sex Kittens. We'll be so ready to be your slaves, to do whatever you say. We'll expose ourselves in crazy places and we'll swallow as much cum as you can give us."

I almost came and slowed the pace so that I made sure that Aqualina came before I did. Xochi's sexy voice had such an effect on me that it intensified whatever I was feeling. Now Xochi raised and spread her legs, showing me as she pushed the plug in and out of her ass. "These are your asses. These will always be your asses," she moaned. "Just imagine them with your brand on them, so no one else can ever claim them."

I pushed hard into Aqualina's rectum again and grabbed her hips roughly.

"You want to be sore, don't you?" I demanded.

"Yes!" Aqualina cried. "Fuck my ass hard! Punish me! I'm really close!"

With the sight of Xochi's asshole sucking at the plug in my peripheral vision, I concentrated on Aqualina's perfect butt as it flared out from her trim waist and led down to her slim, muscular legs. Her opening was red and my cock felt raw. I could only imagine what she was feeling. She was crying now, as if I were spanking her again.

I rammed deep and hard into her again and again, sweat dripping down my face and chest and splashing onto to her punished body. Aqualina screamed her orgasm, a long, prolonged wail as I fucked her ass even harder until I finally exploded with my last load of cum. I collapsed, flattening her beneath me as I gasped for breath, my heart pounding like I'd just run a marathon.

After a few minutes I pulled out of Aqualina's ass. She pushed back up to her knees and Xochi did the same. Incredibly, Aqualina's asshole gaped open and did not close up. I sat back and gazed at the two sexy asses and the pretty faces looking back at me.

"Don't forget this sight," said Xochi. "Picture our freshly-fucked asses emblazoned with your very own brand, DSK. If you want them, these are yours forever and ever. Even if I become a nun, I'll still want you to fuck my ass. Maybe especially if I'm a nun." She laughed.

"I love you so much Dio," Aqualina said. "At first it was just lust. I don't know what happened to me but I love you so much."

I flopped down between them and we took turns kissing. Xochi was crying. "Don't mind me," she said, "I'm just so happy. I never knew feelings like this before. I thought love was something else altogether but thanks to you, I found out that love can be a lot of things."

There was a tapping at the door and Daniella poked her head in. "Girls," she said softly, "Mom and Dad expect you home in about two hours, they just called."

"Okay," Aqualina said resignedly. "Let's save time and shower together, Xoch. I don't want to get in trouble or they might not let me borrow the car to come out here next month.

"You see," said Daniella with a smile, "In spite of all your bad talk, you truly are good girls."

After Aqualina and Xochi went to the bathroom Daniella remarked, "I've never been in a brothel but I bet this is what they smell like."

"After I recover a bit I'll clean your room and change the sheets," I said.

"Thanks, sweetheart," she said, "You're such a thoughtful boyfriend."

Amidst kisses and tears and frequent groping of my crotch, we bid the girls farewell on their trip back to Simi Valley. As promised, after my own shower I cleaned Daniella's room and changed the sheets, opened all the doors and windows to air the place out, re-attached the fallen curtain, washed the dishes and finally, the place was back to normal.

Daniella and I had just kicked back on the couch with a movie when the door opened and Daniella's roommate Jennifer walked in carrying her overnight bag.

After kisses and greetings she carried her bag back to her room and took a shower. After a while she returned, her long black hair wrapped in a towel and her lithe body clad in a thin silk robe. She snuggled in next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "I missed you," she said. Running a hand down my stomach to my crotch she asked, "Do you feel like a blow job?"

Wrapping my arms around her slender body, I gave Jennifer a tender kiss. "I missed you too Jennifer and you know I love you," I said. "I never thought I would ever turn down one of your fantastic blowjobs but after I tell you about this weekend I hope you'll understand. And I promise to come home right after class tomorrow..."

"And fill my mouth with your beautiful cock?" she completed my sentence with a big smile.

"And let's not forget how this is even possible," said Daniella.

"Because you're awesome!" More awesome than I can imagine," I said.

"The best roommate on the planet!" Jennifer declared.

"As long as you acknowledge my greatness then we're good," she replied.

With an arm around each lovely lady, their soft bodies snuggled against me, I relaxed to finish watching the movie but before it was half over I fell blissfully asleep.

The end.

12