Aquaman: The Marriage of Mera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPJames
SPJames
3 Followers

When that kiss ended, Arthur had jokingly said, 'Come on, I'd thought you'd put up a bit more of a fight' and Mera re-initiated the struggle, but more playfully this time. It became foreplay, and the two became lovers that day. Since then, it had been a game – the two veteran warriors play-fighting over each other, building up their adrenaline and libidos simultaneously.

So upon hearing that phrase again, Mera began to thrash against his hold on her wrists. She could have gotten away from him, of course – they had never tested it, but she suspected she was at least his equal in strength. But that wasn't the game. She resisted just enough to seem convincing as Arthur slid her hands together, above her head, gripping both of them together in one hand as he moved his second hand to her hips. He pulled her legs apart, positioning himself at her entrance.

Despite the game, he proceeded gently at first – rubbing his cock against her slit, enjoying the feeling of her slickness even in the water. He reached his free hand to the side and grabbed a pillow, forcing it beneath Mera's ass to give himself a better angle. He pushed forward, entering her slowly, savoring the moment. The first time fucking his wife. He pushed in fully and held himself there for a moment, just feeling himself fill her. Both Arthur and Mera held their eyes closed and shared the feeling.

But the moment was quick. Arthur was a man aware of his responsibilities – and Mera's wetness told him that his wife needed to get fucked. He didn't hold back, knowing she was strong enough and willing enough to take his powerful thrusts. He began to move, in and out, harder and harder. He put both hands back on her wrists, holding them down as he leaned into her. He leaned onto her legs, bending her at her waist, driving himself deeper into her, thrusting harder until the sex could only be described as a pounding.

Mera's eyes began to roll back with the pleasure. She loved it when he did this – held her down and just had his way with her. The feeling of his balls slapping against her, his thighs pushing against her ass, forcing himself all the way into her pussy. He did fit her just perfectly, and by now he knew how to fuck her just right. When she was bent like this, the tip of his cock rubbed against just the right spot on the roof of her pussy, and she knew she was already tumbling over the edge.

Her muscles were already contracted, so she did a bit of a jerking moan as she came, her eyes clamping shut as her face contorted against her will. She hadn't come so hard so fast in ages, and knew that the loudness of her moans had at least reached the ears of the royal guards outside. But she didn't care; she was riding the waves of pleasure down as Arthur let her body unwind slightly.

But he didn't stop, and the pleasure was already building back up again. Mera saw that cocky grin on his face – the same one that he got when he finally took down a supervillain, though she'd never tell him that.

"Don't think you're out of the storm yet," he grinned.

He retracted, but before Mera could get her bearings he flipped her over onto her stomach. He kept a grip on one wrist, pulling it behind her back and using it to lift her onto all fours. He was inside her again then, fucking her ferociously from behind.

"Ah- ah- ah- ah-" Mera gasped in rhythm with his thrusts.

At first he kept his free hand on her waist, but he quickly slid it up her back – with just enough fingernail scratching to show he cared – and grabbed Mera by her long red hair. He tugged, and Mera jerked her head back with it. Her moaning intensified – hair pulling was another trigger of hers long since discovered by Arthur. He pulled her harder, lifting her up until she was nearly kneeling, his cock going vertically in and out of her. He released her arm then, to her relief at this angle, and grasped her throat. He squeezed, the two longtime lovers trusting each other to know their limits by now. Mera gasped, struggling to breathe, but also incredibly turned on. Her vision went slightly blurry from the pleasure and pain as she was well and truly taken, her skin rippling as her husband's body impacted her from behind. She was overcome again, coming hard. Arthur sensed her body pulsing and released his grips, letting her fall forward and catch her breath as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Ah... ah... wow... " she managed between gasps.

"They don't let just anybody be king," he joked.

Mera laughed. "Shut up."

He came around to her and kissed her again, and they held it for a long moment. She turned around, bringing him close and holding him. He released, and she stared into his eyes. She saw his soul in there, saw the love he held for her, and spoke without hesitation:

"Arthur, put a prince in me."

Arthur smiled back as Mera rolled over him, putting herself again on top. He slid into her easily, and she savored the feeling of him filling her up again – this angle was one of her favorites when she wanted to be fucked deeply. But right now she didn't care about that. She just wanted to make her husband come.

She grinded on him for a moment, rubbing his cock against the walls of her pussy while his hands wandered back to her breasts. Even after coming twice – and hard! – she had no intention of slowing down. She leaned down to Arthur, bracing herself on the bed with her hands, letting her breasts dangle in his face. He didn't waste a moment of the opportunity, taking one nipple fully in his mouth and sucking hard while squeezing the other breast in his mighty grip.

Mera sighed with pleasure but tried to focus on her hips. She swung them up and down, moving her pussy as much as possible over the entirety of his cock. She felt it twitch inside her – it must finally be getting close.

"Nn- Mera-" Arthur said.

He moved one hand to her waist, gripping her hip as he began to thrust upwards into her in sync with her movements. His hand helped steady her, and he pulled her down towards his cock as he thrust upwards. The feeling was amazing, just the centimeters deeper that the action got his cock. She was full, yes, but the force made sure he was bottoming her out.

"Oh, Arthur," she moaned. "Come for me. Arthur, come inside me!"

Faster and faster she bounced and he began to curl at his waist, the pressure building inside him. He wrapped his arm fully around her waist, pulling her as close to him as possible, her breasts smothering his face.

"Mera!" he cried, somewhat muffled.

He came, hard. Typically Mera would give Arthur a mystic water condom, and had certainly swallowed enough loads to know how much he usually came. This orgasm was extreme; pulse after pulse rocked through his body and into her. Her back cried out in pain as the arm around her involuntarily tensed, but she didn't mind. It was over too soon, Arthur collapsing backwards into the bed, panting.

"Oh, gods-" he breathed.

"Wow," Mera sighed, dropping down to lay on his chest.

"Mera, that was – I mean-"

"I know. Me too."

"And you say I get this every night?" he laughed, bouncing her head on his chest.

"Well, not this. I... may have been holding a few other things in my back pocket."

"Oh? Pray tell."

"I don't want to spoil any surprises. You remember Australia?"

"Off the coast? Sure, we- ohhh. That was nice."

"That's the appetizer."

"... You know, in a few minutes I could probably-"

Mera laughed. "Let my body process this first night for now. I'm sure we'll be working on this prince for a while. Plenty more nights for that."

Arthur let her promise hang, settling back into the cushions. His wife's head rose and fell with his breathing, his heartbeat a comforting pulse in her ears. They fell asleep there, entwined. Tomorrow, any amount of chaos could call one or both of them away. But today – this night – had been perfect.

SPJames
SPJames
3 Followers
12