All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 43'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

that was good. the only things i'd note is yuri couldn't take over his case. she's not a doctor. and how did Erin explain the deaths of all those men on the subs that died too that night? aside from those two things, great chapter. it was nice what erin did. Is the seagull atarah's? I assume so. will we find out what is up with the Capricorn? Is it a bad thing? why did it not bother belinda?

Feare909Feare909about 9 years agoAuthor
Canned

I don't know much about hospitals, other than what I've seen from Scrubs 0-0;; Yuri is one of the more experienced interns, training to be a Doctor.

Erin didn't explain the deaths of the guards that died from the Leviathan because those people don't concern him - they were just following orders. Besides, not all of them died, just a few of them who either fell into the Leviathan's gullet or died from shock.

As for the Seagull? Atarah is a very, very old, old woman. She knows a trick or two, including how to easily tame animals. In particular, that Seagull is her Go-To Messenger of sorts. That yellow flower around its leg is a charm she uses to gather her own type of intel.

As I wrote before, the Capricorn only came to Belinda once, but it never bothered her again, in contrast to Merrick, where it keeps trying to take him at every chance it gets. Why, you ask? Supposedly, it's trying to guide Merrick to a merciful death, even though it has no idea that Merrick isn't in any immediate danger. More of that, I can't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Erin doesn't have to explain anything...

Erin is not in charge, so explaining what happened is not her job. She may be called on later to testify as to what she observed, but the higher-ups, such as the Secretary of the Interior or whoever the Lab reported to will have to figure it out and do all the explaining. There have been many mysterious deaths and disappearances in a lot of departments of the Government over the years, many have never been fully explained...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
99 Followers
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES