All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 51'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Goes on forever?

When I started reading this story I knew there was 51 chapters-but this is evidently not the end--yet. Most if the chapters leave you with a cliffhanger and 51 is no different. Now I am waiting for the end of the story so I can go on with my life!

Feare909Feare909almost 9 years agoAuthor
Long, but Not Forever :P

Well, after all, this is just a hobby of mine - one that greatly pays off each and every time I receive a kind word from a reader, and I do apologize for interfering with someone's life with my humble little fable *Giggles mischievously*

Don't get me wrong though, I do have an ending planned for Aquata Cove, and it will come eventually. It's just that once I think I have the timeline figured out, sometimes a new idea pops into my head, and I can't wait to continue it.

I do hope you all are enjoying my story :3

It means so much to me when someone tells me of their liking it.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for the response

That was my comment "Goes on forever." I don't think I had a user name when I wrote that comment. I picture Merrick in human form as looking like a 17 y/o hitchhiker I picked up when I was driving 18 Wheeler OTR back around 1973.

I was gonna give you a quick overview of that experience, then realized it would make a good short story on its own. Oh how I loved him. I will try and get that written and submitted in the next couple weeks and it will be my first submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
98 Followers
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES