All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 54'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love This!

This chapter made me cry. I'm so happy to see the pair of them together again.

However, you seriously need an editor: you constantly switch from present to past tense. If you want me to go in and change that to all past or all present, just hit me up at katiriablossom@hotmail.com or leannidewinters on Skype. I'd love to help an amazing story be even better.

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago

wow so glad you decided to bring them back together. And so glad that they didn't finish what they started with the other guys

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 9 years ago
I cry easy

I'm so glad we finally got over that hurdle. I am not into the music of the last 30 years, but it seems the song Adam sang was just the right medicine to break through Merrick's hard as steel shell. Is that part of a real song?

Adam and Merrick have come to life for me. They are both so tender hearted, and so in love with each other, that when they hurt, I cry. Is this the end, or is there more to come?

Feare909Feare909over 8 years agoAuthor
o2byoung

Oh, it's a real song. It's sung by a fictional character by the name of Damien Dawn. I'll send you an email with the song on it so you can hear it - as I mentioned in this chapter, Adam changed the lyrics at the end of the song to make it more touching.

And this is not the end - there is still some more to come.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64about 7 years ago
OMG

That's one of my favorite songs! I'm so glad Merrick turned around. I'm literally in tears!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES