All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 59'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

I intensely dislike long stories that just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, etc, as they start to feel like a soap opera, and this story is no exception. I do like the characters but this story is getting tedious and is ddddrrrrrraaaaaggggggiiiiinnnnnggggg. Despite your next arcs you might give a thought to ending the current arc and finishing the darn thing. There are many chapters I just skimmed through.

Feare909Feare909over 8 years agoAuthor
avidreadr

It will be as long as it takes. This is a damn hobby of mine, and a few people happen to like it, and I'm going to continue it as much as I darn well please, even if it's too long for some of you to hold on to. I'm sorry it's gotten so old and drab for you, but I will not end it just because you're sick of looking at it - if I did that, it wouldn't be my own will and workings, and therefore will be a great personal disappointment in my fiction.

Frankly, I'm a little insulted that you're asking me to cancel the next arcs and put an end to it. I will NOT do that, I will carry on the next arcs as planned, you can just turn away if you're tired of reading it. But don't ever ask me to stop writing my story, you understand me? I don't care who you are, but I put a lot of myself into Aquata Cove, I'm just sorry that it's not good enough for everyone at all.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 8 years ago

Way to go Feare!!!! This is, after all, YOUR creation, NOT ours. As the song sings...sort of.. You are who you are! You are your own special creation!

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

Sorry I offended you. As I said, it is my preference and I stand by it, I will cease leaving any comments.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
I know

You told me once before, just when you think it's ending the story takes a turn. Some of us will try to be patient. It is still a great story.

Feare909Feare909over 8 years agoAuthor
o2byoung

Haha, were you been, stranger? The story is going to go further than originally planned, if only a little. I keep dreading the day when the final chapter is written, but it's going to happen eventually. Hopefully I can dream up a new arc before the end anyhow, just to spite the hell out of some of these readers bitching that my tale is too long for them.

By the way, avidreader, if there are a lot of chapters you just skimmed through, then why are you complaining that my story is too long anyhow? Seems to me you're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64about 7 years ago
Fear909

Oh! Please take your time! Unlike some people I love long stories! Hell I wouldn't still be watching One Piece that has hundreds of episodes and long arks. Plus I love the details of the story. So flip off the downers and do what YOU want! This story can last as long as you want. If people don't like it they can go mope somewhere else. It's not like they HAVE to read it or anything... okay I'm starting to rant so I'll end it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES