Aquata Cove Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FFffff... OOoooohhhh~" Leo smiles as he enjoys the hands fondling his bottom, his dick pulsing under him as he wiggles his tushie oh so slightly as he feels Jack's hot breath waft over his naked ass.

"OOH!" Leo jumbles as he feels those lips press on his asshole, a light suction pulling at his sphincter, and light tingle on his star.

***

Adam pauses the porno. He reaches down and picked up a small bottle of lube, and a uniquely shaped buttplug.

He takes a moment to grease up the buttplug before standing up, and put one hand into his own crevice. After locating his sphincter, Adam pants as he presses the round tip of the plug onto it, and adjusts his stance to let it slide in.

"Gh... Nhhh... OoH! Ohh," He gasps and groans as he puts it in at just the right angle, pushing it in until the flaps of it fit securely in along his crack.

With his plug in, Adam sits down, and moans as the rubber lump presses in on a hidden spot inside his anus. He grabs his cock again, and presses play, before sitting back in his chair, and continuing to massage his lotion-coated manhood with both hands while watching Company Policy.

***

"You like that, bossman?" Jack asked. He slapped Leo's right cheek 3 times, "Huh?" He puts his head down to give a hard kiss on his sphincter, this time with a little tongue licking the tight hole, and backing out. Leo whimpers as Jack gives the left mound a spank or two. "You act like a total slut every time someone kisses your ass? Huh?"

Jack smirks as he grabs those cheeks, spreads them out, and plants his face into that clean crack. "NNNnnhhh!" Leo's hands grasp the edges of the desk as he feels Jack's mouth eat and slobber all over his crevice. "Ghahh! Ghhoh fuck," He moans as Jack licks his anus from bottom, up to the top, and then diving in to make out with his sphincter again. His nose pokes the top of Leo's crack as he pushes his tongue against that tight entrance.

"Mnngghh," Jack huffs as he gives a lick on one of those cheeks, "Gotta sweet ass," He growls as he puts his face in again. Leo moans as Jack really digs into his rear. He gasps and howls with delight as that tongue reaches an inch inside of his hole to taste his tunnel.

"Hhhoohhh, yeah~" Jack grins as he rubs that nice, healthy butt with both hands. He gives it a few spanks, while the scene transfers to Jack's fingers rubbing and massaging that crack, soaked in lube. Leo whines as he feels those fingertips push and brush on his very slick hole.

Jack pushes his condomed cock between Leo's well-oiled cheeks, having been fished out of his red satin boxers, while still wearing his opened office shirt and jacket, "Gaahhhhyeah~" Jack moaned as he grins his hot, heavy dick into that lubed booty, before pointing the protected head directly at the shiny hole, "Here's my hottest asset, boss~"

Leo gasped and moaned as he felt Jack's penis push into his asshole, and slide right in, "Ohh, fuck!" His mouth gapped as Jack pushes his satin pelvis into his ass, mushing and grinding himself against that soft butt.

"Hohh fuck, you feel so hot." Jack groaned as he moved backward, and started to hump smoothly into Leo.

***

"Mmnnfff," Adam's fist faps up and down on his hairy patch, grasping is dick as he grinds and wiggles his ass in his seat, moaning and whimpering as his tunnel pulls and wrestles the thick buttplug within.

***

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh," Leo grunts and moans as his body is bounced back and forth gently on his desk.

"Hoohhh fuck yeah~" Jack puts his arm down onto the small of the CEO's back, and with other arm to hold him up, "Arch that back now, arch your back," Leo howls and moans as his body allows control of this temp. His hands hold himself up as he lets Jack curve his back.

"Yeah, fuck, you're so hot, Mr Tessel," Jack growls, "Fuck, you're so fucking tight," He huffed as he pulled and pushed his cock into Leo's ass while pulling his red tie up, sort of like a leash around the boss's neck. Leo moans out submissively as he takes it hard up the ass. "Fuck, you're a bigger whore than me."

"Hhh-Nnhh-Ahhh," Leo grunts and moans as his ass squeezes around the log invading his anus.

"If you hire me, I'll fuck your brains out every hour." Jack smirked.

"Mnhh," Leo groaned, "You're smaller than the Janitor, you know that, right?" He taunted. Jack clenched his teeth as he started to pummel harder into him, "Awwhhh! OH, OH, OH, OH!"

"Damn fucker," Jack growled as his silk-covered balls slaps Leo's behind, hilting him harder and faster.

"O-Oh Christ!" Leo moaned out, "Hoh fuck!" The pounding is getting harsher, more wild.

Jack eventually pulled out, and Leo turned on his back. Leo tucked his hands under his knees and held up his legs to open up his anal gate, his own dick waving a little on his button-up shirt. Jack dropped his satin boxers, and stepped up, stroking the condom on his cock before putting his hands down on Leo's thighs.

"I'm ready to pop, bossman," Jack grinned, "Here we go~" Hands-free, Jack ducked his hips down, and put the rubber-tipped head of his cock to Leo's used asshole, and pushed in.

"Aahhhh, yeahahaha," Leo moaned with a smile as he let his head down. This is a much better position.

"God, you feel so good, boss." Jack said as his hairy butt flexes beautifully with each push into Leo's ass. His cock slides easily into that hot, tight hole back and forth, making the CEO moan with each push up the rump.

"Mr Tessel, your 12:30 appointment is here." Judy said from the receiver. Leo grunts as his hand slaps and fumbles for the phone. Picking it up, he holds it to his sweaty head.

"T-T-Tell tHEM I'm t-tAAKing a pr-" Jack pushed in harshly, and stirred his cock in that hole, "EEEEOuuss engagement! Mnnhh!"

"Mr Tessel, is everything alright??" Judy asked with genuine concern, unaware that the head of the whole company is too busy satisfying a new employee.

"Great! NNHH! Everything's great! Re-Reschedule!"

"Sir, they have been waiting half an hour to discuss-"

"GAH FFF" He tries vainly to contain his lust, "J-Just raincheck!!" Leo hurriedly slams down the phone as Jack rolls his hips on the best spot possible inside him. "Oh God, don't stop," With his feet resting on Jack's shoulders, Leo is free to masturbate while Jack masterfully fucks him in an outstanding rhythm, "Fuck, I'm close! So close!"

"So am I, ffffuuuck!" Jack pistons himself quickly as his hips jets back and forth double time, his head bowing down as his face strains from the effort.

"NNhhh! Ffff! Ggghhhh! Ahhhhhwww!" Leo pumps his cock like a jackhammer, while Jack pulls out of Leo's ass, and rips the condom right off. He grabs his dick as he goes around the desk, and starts rubbing off at Leo's head. "Aaaawwwwhhh, awwwlll ffffuuuck," The CEO yanks his meat until his dick springs out several flying globs of spunk that spurt all over his polyester shirt.

Jack hangs his head back as he furiously jerks off as he aims his manhood at Leo's face, growling, huffing, panting until he snarls and moans out as his own man-gravy bursts out of his penis, "Ahhhwwwlll yeah," His hand squeezes out large globs of hot, fresh cum.

***

"Aww, that's hot~" Adam moaned as he rubs his sensitive spots – his thumb on the underside of the head of his rod, rubbing his palm on the girth, tracing and cradling his heavy testicles. Adam moans and whine as Jack started to rub and nuzzle his spent scrotum on Leo's cheek until Adam massaged his own climax into his soft cumrag.

"Ohhhh... Hohhh... Gaahhyeah..." He moans sleepily as he lays back on the chair, naked, slightly sweaty, panting, his penis drooping down as the porno plays to a close. He sighs as he puts his hand behind his head as he kicks back.

"I miss you, baby..." He groans. He remembers when he first showed Merrick this website – Hairy Potter and the Sorcerer's Balls. Whatever they did in the porno, Adam did to Merrick as they watched it, "I hope you're doing ok..."

~~~

Triton Samudra stares intently into the dark abyss. He signals once, and he can feel something large slowly coming towards them. The entire pod has halted as he tries to decide what this strangely approaching phenomena coming to them. Arnaav holds onto Merrick's hand as they waited for any update of this suspenseful foreboding.

"Samudra?" Vanora says, "Should we not hide?"

"..." Samudra signals again. The upcoming entity is... No longer large... It's several, "We need move. Now."

"Alright," Vanora turned to the pod, "Keno-"

"Now! We must flee!" Samudra commanded. The Capricorn herded the pod like a running flock of sheep as they turned and began to swim as fast as they could.

Behind them came several devilish screams and roars.