All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 66'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

How many more chapters to go please? 34? Or 104? Christ! Is anyone still following this story? Isn't it about time you wrote another story? End this already. Jeez!

Feare909Feare909about 8 years agoAuthor
Oh, Chill Out

I'm going to tell you what I told the last person to bitch about the length of my story:

This is MY story. This is MY project. This is MY creation. This is MY hobby. I love writing it, a few people like reading it, and I hope to eventually get it published. It will be as long as I damn well please. If you're tired of reading it, then by all means, stop. I realize it's gone way too far for some of you to keep up with it, but that, my friend, is YOUR problem, not mine.

Don't insult me by telling me to end it already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your story!

I was captivated by the first chater and now 65 chapters on I still am! please keep writing and no listen to the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!!

I really love your story. its detailed and captivating it's bound to be published. I'm a few chapters behind but I have ended up staying awake all though the night when I first started reading. I really enjoy the relationship between merreck and adam. CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES