All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 70'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

How about bringing this saga to an end? Make room for something new and original.

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, Really.

How about slamming a piano lid on your fingers and not insulting someone just for writing what they like as a goddamn hobby? Screw you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Yes, Really.

At least that person commented on the story while you slammed that person for daring to have an opinion that differs from yours, all without actually say anything about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do not give up

Dear Feare,

I have been reading this since the start and I do not feel like the other commenter. I appreciate seeing Aquata Cove pop up from time to time. I like the fantasy that you are weaving, so keep it up.

P.S. The hater can always click away!

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: re: Yes, Really.

Really? Because that person told me to come up with something new and original - that suggests that what I have and give to read is boring and unoriginal, and I find that insulting. Despite what some or many may think, in it's own way, Aquata Cove is new and original. I take things personal, especially when I've been planning on events of my story for a long time, and some stuck-up reader tells me to end it before I can do more that I want to my own story.

So yes. It pisses me off when they keep telling me to end it. So knock it off! I will post what I want, and that INCLUDES more chapters of Aquata Cove. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. You bite, I'll bite back! Me personally, I take a LOT of things to heart, and it takes little to hurt me. So when someone tells me to end my story in a rude way, I'm going to tell them to fuck off in the same way.

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: Do not give up

Thank you for the support. Aquata Cove means do much to me, and I rarely ever get nice things said about it, at least a lot less than other writers… Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep writing

I do like your story. It all seems planned out. This is more a book, which is rare to find here in Lit. I wonder if the the little girl is the same girl for which Arnaav got banished from his pod.

I've been waiting to read more chapters and I like how you have developed your characters each in their own way.

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: Keep writing

Naw, Fumiko is not that little girl… Well, I don't know, maybe. That's certainly not something I intended… Twould make for an interesting turn, I will say, though… I MAY be over thinking it, but it kinda seems like a predictable angle, at least that's what I suspect other people might think of it… It's a maybe.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 8 years ago
Should be made into a textbook.

Been reading this since Chap 1. I've learned more about merfolk than I ever thought was possible. A while back I googled the term "coshiton" and guess what? It referred me back to Aquata Cove, So I guess you invented the term!

I know you have stated before that every time you work this toward an ending, the story takes an unexpected turn. I'm wondering if one of those turns might be for Merrick and Adam to marry, and maybe adopt Arnaav. If that's in the future, don't spill it in a response here as that might be a spoiler for some. Or maybe I just suggested another "turn."

I am hooked on this story. As long as it continues, I will continue to follow it. Disregard some of the negative comments, and keep on writing!

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: Should be made into a textbook.

Indeed. Coshiton is a term I made up - half of this story's ideas are made up, and the other half are inspired by various sources. Like Adra and Noita, those two were brainstormed, while Triton is the name of the son of Poseidon. I try to be original, but I like to include other resources.

Though, Arnaav is not to be adopted by Adam and Merrick - I have other plans for him and them. Arnaav is too much like the younger brother of the group, even if he is a playful kid.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64about 7 years ago
Another Awesome Chapter

Awesome Chapter! And I love Skyler! Soooo cute! Arnaav is so adorable too! I also agree with o2byoung, ignore the negative comments. I'm sticking to this story to the end which to be very honest I hope never ends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES