All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 72'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
I like it

I like the tenderness you have them in this story. So beautiful and sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed the banter you displayed with all the characters. Many personalities in a single plot. Well done. I'm not so much in to all the effort you put writing all the musical parts on all your posts. I think it takes a lot of time invested on the story from both sides readers and you as the writer. But that's just my opinion.

You are very creative. Thanks again.

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

You have a point about the musical bits - they do take up more of my time and pages. But I like musical stuff from time to time, and incorporating my taste in favorite songs into chapters. They get in my head, and I gotta put the damn whimsy in! It won't stop in my mind! It's like when you're getting full at a buffet, but you can't resist getting that 5th last second helping, and then there's that dessert that you NEED to say no to, but it's in your mouth before you can walk away!

... This response got away from me, didn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES