All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 74'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
enough already

kill me nooowwwwww. start another story PLEASE!

Feare909Feare909almost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: enough already

How about NO. You crazy, Dutch bastard!

Do not ask me to stop writing, it gets me personally when someone leaves a petty comment like that. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Am I going to have to set that on each chapter so no one feels suicidal every time I post a chapter?!

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 8 years ago
love it

Thank you. Arnaav's story line is getting interesting. I cannot also wait for the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

I too cannot wait for the wedding. I read all 73 of the chapters in a week and then waited for this one. Definitely didn't disappoint. I was also having an idea that might could happen. What if as a present Adam got the heart symbol that Merrick has in the same place to show that he's always there for him. It doesn't have to happen but it's just been something I've been thinking about for a while

Feare909Feare909over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Can't wait

That's actually not a bad idea. Though… I may need to tweak it if I do decide to put that in. After all, as romantic as the symbol itself looks, it is still a mark of disgrace among merfolk. The symbols of Coshiton are remnants of the merfolk's ancient written language that have been all but forgotten - only the Noitas inherently know what they truly mean. Still the idea of Adam getting the same tattoo to want to be apart of Merrick in such a way does sound endearing. It's a maybe.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Cliffhanger

I sure hope Arnaav will be OK. I didn't realize Yuri was such a prude.

In reference to another comment, If you are tired of this story then just quit reading it. Your negativity is not needed! Personally, I am always looking for the next chapter. IMHO I think you, as an author, have done an awesome job with this series. I started reading it when there were only 30 some chapters.

Feare909Feare909over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Cliffhanger

I think the thing is with the readers who keep bitching about Aquata Cove being too long - if I may indulge in myself for a moment - is that they enjoy the fantasy ideas I create, to sample the mysticism that I like to dabble in, but are growing tired of a same story that is too closely related to reality more than half the time, and they also feel it's more like the obnoxious filler episodes that are produced in the anime known as Naruto Shippuden - pointless and time-consuming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES