All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 88'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 7 years ago
Can Jessica just go away!

I literally hate Jessica!! How dare she try and change Adam just because she thinks she is in love with him! Argh she is so annoying

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64about 7 years ago
Grrrrr!

Manipulative bitch! Stop trying to get in between Merrick and Adam!

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
That fuckin' bitch

It won't work bitch, he's still gay, as was evidenced by his interest in the guy with the tight speedos.

Too bad Jamal wasn't lurking around. Too bad Adam isn't aware enough to put her down. I sure hope someone catches her.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64about 7 years ago
That fuckin' bitch

@o2byoung.

I know right! Sexuality is embedded in the soul like memories and personality. It won't just change because of his amnesia. I do wonder about Adam's spirit of memories though... I may be Christian but I don't believe in the bible and I have different views on God and that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did Jessica just commit a criminal offense?...

She appears to be practicing Psychology with her "counseling"...and damaging the real Psychologist's efforts in the process. Unless she has a Psych degree and a license to practice, she could be in serious trouble about now. Hmmm...?

And don't give me any bullshit about her religious beliefs, she is not an ordained minister and Adam is not a member of her "church" besides, so she has no grounds to be messing with his mind like that. She's just a nosy, pushy "Bible thumper" and ought to be put away.

Feare909Feare909about 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Did Jessica just commit a criminal offense?...

I never thought of it on that severe of a level, but that is very good to know. Tanks very much, Mr/Mrs Anonymous! =3

Jessica is just an obsessive little girl who thinks she has the right to the passionate man on stage who was taken long ago, who thinks homosexuality is a choice, and is a completely controlling whore who will not leave well enough alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
arrgh

I can't believe what Jessica did! I believe in God and hate it when people use Him to say they're bad for believing in different god(s) or being lgbt or something stupid that that usually doesn't affect them in any way!!

Feare909Feare909almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: arrgh

I too believe in God, I consider myself Agnostic. Looking at the world nowadays, how people just yell and jeer and hate and kill LGBT people, or other people of different beliefs and religions, but will it ever even occur to them: do they even realize what they're doing and why they're doing this anymore? Can they not just take a moment to think outside their box and examine a few things? Christianity is supposed to be a peaceful, accepting sort of creed, and yet for decades, it's become the exact opposite of whom its origin came from. And they as a whole will never even step back and think...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES