All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 91'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DarkCynder64DarkCynder64almost 7 years ago
As I feared

I knew she wasn't going to succeed but what I feared would happen did. I hope Jessica gets what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You really should keep on writing you know. Just to let you know, your story makes a lonely gay man really happy.

Feare909Feare909almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: re: STOP TELLING ME TO KILL MY STORY!!

This isn't the first time this has happened. On Ch 90, someone actually said 'Stop wasting room where good stories could be placed', and to give Aquata Cove a quiet burial.

So yes, it struck a nerve. It's called harassment, and it's hurtful. When you put a lot of effort into something you're passionate for, and then basically having being told - begged, even - that MY story needs to be put down. And when it keeps happening, when people keep telling you to just disappear because the story isn't worth anything, it feels like a punch in the gut, especially when you work on something so hard.

So go ahead and judge me. You obviously have the authority on that kind of psychology. As someone else who hides behind the name 'Anonymous'.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64almost 7 years ago
RE: Re: re: STOP TELLING ME TO KILL MY STORY!!

Ouch! That can be a punch to anyone's gut. As for people who complain and bitch on the story, if you don't like it no one is forcing you to read it. Also, Feare909 has rights just as anyone does to write and publish stories. And great stories they are. I especially love the detail on the dream stories like the God and Sailor story for one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep going!!

I love your stories and look forward to seeing them in the "new stories" box, fuck the haters, this shit is good! They make me smile and cry, and have inspired me to be a better writer, and want to lengthen and stretch out the potential for my own characters and plot more than I normally would have. You're a great writer, and I look toward to your writing/future works. Love your writing, Keep going!!

sm1982sm1982almost 7 years ago
This is so good!

This story is well written with the main plot and subplots flowing smoothly..I honestly started reading the chapter that revealed Adam loss his memory because I kept seeing how many more chapters were being added and I'm glad I did! I will continue to religiously read each new chapter as they post, anticipating that Adam will remember his life before that horrendous attack (thank GOD I didn't read any of that)..I don't even need to go back to the beginning to read about this wack job named Jessica because the author expresses who she really is with his words and amazing detailing..and the best part is, Adam is slowly beginning to figure things out, learning from his new experiences what he likes and doesn't like and the same goes for the people he has to re-meet.

P.S. Author, please fight the urge to give Anon anymore shine..that is simply a troll who can't admit he/she is your biggest fan lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good no great story

please keep writing you are great an dont let those other haters stop you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
99 Followers
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES