All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 92'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sm1982sm1982almost 7 years ago
Yay!

Jessica finally gets her but whooped, told off by Adam and banned (hopefully not just a temporary Thing) from the church. Imo some/if not most Christians can be the most hateful and cruel people ever created, especially when it comes to how they treat others whose lifestyles don't agree with them! And I'm glad Adam figured out Jessica was lying all on his own because he needed to feel it and see it for himself. I can't waif to read the discussion between Adam and Donna as she explains why she kept being his mom from their introductions. I hope Merrick will finally get to have some alone time with Adam either in the next chapter or the one afterwards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love how Jessica FINALLY got put in her place!

I have wanted to reach in and b**** slap Jessica several times during this story. She needs a 72 hour evolution because she is crazy.

As for ending this story....not until you, as the author, has the ending you want. The readers do not hear the story as it is running in your head. If this story is not moving as fast as a reader wants or they are not happy with what they are reading...stop reading! No-one is holding a gun to make a reader click on this story.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 7 years ago
Yay!! Finally!!

Thank God (pun not intended) that Jessica got what was coming to her! I'm so happy that Adam has seen the real her. Oh and I just adored when Yuri did her bit..absolutely loved it.

To the haters who read and complain about the author: fuck off and don't read it if youreverything just going to complain like a pussy under anonymous usernames or your own username

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64almost 7 years ago
That was BADASS!

Wow! I always thought Yuri was a strong capable woman but... wow! She is definitely not someone you want for an enemy. She kind of reminds me of a ferocious dragon. Oh and I love the fact Adam figured things out and Jessica got what she deserved. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

this is the best story i have seen in a long time its really great. i hope you keep on going i love it. thank you.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
The best chapter yet!

It was a real thrill to read the confrontation between Yuri and Jessica. Yuri is a smart lady, and, knowing now of her physical training, I would not want to tackle her. Good job.

This one deserved six stars, but they only allowed me to give it five! Hah, even the priest is upset with Jessica! Cool Beans! I hate religious bigots anyway. I hope Jamal doesn't do something stupid to the bitch, and I guess there was enough time since Ch 91 for him to lose that 7 hour erection! At my age I'd be delighted to have one for 7 minutes.

Feare, disregard the trolls and haters, you're doing great. I look forward to the next chapter, or two, or 20 - whatever, LOL.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64almost 7 years ago
Concerned

You know, I'm still concerned about Jessica. She definitely sounds like the type "if I can't have you no one can!" I'm concerned she's going to try and kill Adam or something seeing as her plan crashed and burned

canndcanndalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

I stopped following for a while ago...Not due to the story but just didn't keep up. This piqued my interest. It just seems like there is a lot of suffering for these two. I tend to like happy stories. I hope it does go that direction from here. Then I may go back and catch up.

Someone telling you to wrap it up is stupid. Tell them to stop reading . Or shut the hell up. It's your story to write as you wish. Rudeness isn't constructive criticism. Write the story for you and ur fans and ignore the Jessica's 😏🤓 you wrote a Cray Cray character very well

Feare909Feare909almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Ignore the haters

It has been rough for Merrick and Adam - Adam nearly losing his life, and Merrick nearly losing his mind. But you can't have a rainbow without a storm.

But yes, from here on out, it's an optimistic event after another between Adam and Merrick. Things only get better from this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES