All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 94'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DarkCynder64DarkCynder64almost 7 years ago
A suspicious feeling

It's weird but awesome that Adam and Merrick can share dreams. It doesn't seem to be the usual for merfolk since Samudra didn't mention anything like that or any other merfolk. And I'm starting to wonder if Adam's attack was really random. I mean, it is a hate crime on gays but I don't think Adam was randomly picked now. I'm suspicious that one of his attackers was the guy Captain fired because he couldn't accept working with Adam because of his sexuality.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenalmost 7 years ago
Ignore

You keep chanting at the hate crowd...lol

I have a philosophy: The oppinion of Idiots and haters is no oppinion at all. It is like a wind, let it pass by like a breath on your skin and pay attention to those who love and have brains.

Your story has good, bad...smart, stupid...things you love and things you hate...It is EVERYTHING A STORY SHOULD BE...so enjoy writing it. I have 47 notebooks filled and I mean 3" and 2" binders. Same story. Write what you enjoy, listen to no one. It is your world; not theirs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES