All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 98'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RichBauerRichBauerover 6 years ago
one of the best

please keep writing this story it is one of the bet I have ever read definitely worth ten stars

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 6 years ago
You Keep Me Comin' Back For More

I am so glad you aren't listening to the haters who are harassing you about the length of this story because it is F A B U L O U S!!!!! Every time I see a new chapter a huge smile breaks out on my face & I giggle like a giddy little school girl inside. You have kept me interested in this from chapter 1, your incredibly in-depth descriptions of the characters and their tumultuous emotions is awesome!! You totally rock!

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 6 years ago
I’m not crying

I eagerly await your new chapters and absolutely love this story. If this was published I’d buy it and have you sign it lol.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Whew - Truth comes out!

Thank you Belinda for bringing out the truth surrounding the evil Jessica. I knew she was a lovesick bitch, and now we realize she set the whole hate crime up. I'll bet some of the others that nearly killed Adam are part of the same crazy religious cult.

I still hope Merrick isn't in trouble for almost killing one of the fag haters. I'm glad you haven't taken the advice from some and ended this saga. This chapter was simply awesome, and I look forward to the next. They ran out of stars so I could only give it five!

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64over 6 years ago
Explosive and Intense

I tell you, not many stories can bring me to tears. In fact I can count how many stories I found are tear-jerkers for me in just two hands. I was literally crying my ass off and had to stop reading to dry my eyes because my vision got blurry. It's just that the emotions Adam and Merrick exhibited when Adam's spirit reached Merrick's fading spirit and when Adam's memories came rushing back... soooo many feels! Just perfect! Couldn't be any better in my opinion, especially the way he got his memories back.

I had some suspicions that Jessica had something to do with the attack on Adam but I didn't think she herself was one of them. And that bitch claims she loves him and was just trying to save him... Well people try to save their loved ones and they would try about anything except beating the cap out of then or killing them... Unless your Wolverine and had to kill power consumed Jane. Jessica is just all around obsessed.

I'm also beginning to really understand where Chloe is coming from and what Rajani truly means for her. Rajani... I really respect her character and find her truly amazing. I hope Jamal and Jacquelyn's relationship gets better now that Jamal knows why she did what she did. I mean it mustn't have been easy to decide not to take Jamal in as her nephew, but I think personally she had made the right choice. I don't think Jamal would have been the same person if she had have taken him in and it would have been highly possible that he would never have met Adam and Yuri considering how different they are. I also hope that nothing happens to Adam again, because Merrick will truly become a monster and no one will be able to stop him since it seems Adam is the only one to get through to him.

Feare909Feare909over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Whew - Truth comes out!

Once again, Belinda’s ill-gotten powers prove well placed in her reformed hands… That sounds harsher than I meant 0-0.

And as far as the other attackers go? The first two who were arrested; one of them was a member of Jessica’s church, and the other one worked in a ex-gay ministry. Damian was just a hateful prick who, much like many other homophobes, thinks gays are better off dead and are inferior in everyway. Assuming he survived Merrick’s retaliation, maybe he’ll reconsider his stance.

There are several factors in Merrick’s favor that will never convict him on his attack on Damian, he’s covered.

Feare909Feare909over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Explosive and Intense

I still think the wording can use improvement, but my own writing does make me cry once in a while, it’s… Kinda narcissistic of me, but hey, I’ve been told I made people cry before o3o

It’s hard for me to really imagine there are people like Jessica in the world – granted, I’m the one who created her, but it is hard to imagine someone claiming to love a person, and then not only take part in an ambush against said person, but to arrange it in the first place. She was desperate and obsessed, and Adam should’ve dealt with her a long time ago. Jail was the only way to keep her away from Adam for good. I just liked writing the part where even the pastor from her church wasn’t on her side, going as far as excommunicating her and having to remind her that premarital sex of any kind is a major sin.

Again, I feel like I need to rearticulate Chloe’s scene(s). She is damn lucky to have Rajani, someone who not only takes accidental abuse, but actually has it in a way to draw on intimacy. It helps when a relationship like that has a faithful masochist to stand by the damaged person. Would it be weird to say that Rajani gets turned on if and when Chloe slaps her in the face when she’s in one of her rampages? At least angry sex is always a possibility.

Jamal and Jacquelyn will always have a dicey relationship at best. Jacquelyn will always have trouble keeping her misplaced aggression at bay when she’s near Jamal, and he will never completely forgive her for not adopting him. She did what was best, despite the harsh feelings that she knows shouldn’t be there. And you’re right. If he stayed with his aunt, he wouldn’t be as well off as he is now – a compassionate dweeb of a brother in Adam, a smart priss of a sister in Yuri, a very, VERY open and flexible romantic connection in Nick, someone who knows his pain like Merrick, and the dog he’s always wanted in Sally.

And yeah… Merrick’s anger will always be a bit of a wild card. The volatility of human justice and laws as well as having inherited an outrageous temperament is always going to turn him inside out. Just like Rajani to Chloe, Adam really is the only one who can put Merrick in a good place.

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64over 6 years ago
RE: Re: Explosive and Intense

I don't think your being narcissistic, you have talent. And unfortunately, there are people like Jessica out there. I tend to watch a lot of investigation documentary shows and found what sick people can do or become. One show I watched was called Stalked: Someone is Watching. Some of the stalkers were completely obsessed with their victim and tried everything to get them to be theirs willingly and when they don't they try to kill them or do kill them. Even watched one episode of this other documentary, where the guy planned this crime on his girlfriend and pretend to be her hero to save their relationship but the dangerous plan he cooked up backfired and she died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES