Arabian Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled back just a moment too long, she desperately grabbed his cock and jerked it back into her mouth. Opening her eyes, Sandra glared up his full body size and her look clearly pleaded him to shoot. This precious moment of subjugation was all it took: with some more harsh pushes forward, Basil drove his thick cock deeper into her mouth and then let out a wonderfully masculine yell. Just before his climax, he contemptuously looked down on his woman; then, his facial expressions hardened and began to shot his load.

For what must have been two or three spurts of his semen spraying into her, they both came to a momentary halt. Then Basil resumed his thrusts and continued to mouth-fuck Sandra intensively. She seemed to know what she was to expect and obediently let him work furiously between her lips, taking in the seemingly endless squirts of juice coming from his cock.

I was so caught up in their performance that I completely missed my own orgasm setting in. Only when the spurts were painfully ejected from my shaft and hit my shirt, I realised that I had just come with them. I was trembling with excitement and moved up and down my cock while watching Sandra and Basil end the first of her nightly episodes.

Having obviously gotten what he wanted, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He must have shot a huge amount into her, since Sandra fought to swallow all he had left her with. When licking her lips to show that every precious drop had gone down her throat, he smiled contentedly at her and pulled her head towards his hips. The malignant attitude had vanished, now they appeared to be just a couple in a loving embrace after a marvellous blowjob.

It was clear to me that this could by no means be the end of their encounter; I rather thought that it was the beginning. I was all wet by my own love juice and my erection started to die down, but my body was still trembling at the unexpected sensations I had just lived through. What was to come next?

I did not have to wait too long for the show to be continued. Although she had had her share of fun by giving head to Basil and had been adequately rewarded, Sandra was still short in attention being paid to. 'Undress her, show me her pussy,' I uttered under my fast breathing.

But things were developing somewhat slower in the next room. With his wet cock still half erect in the air, Basil took off what was left of his trousers. Then he brought his attention back to the exotic woman on his bed and bent down to kiss her. Tasting his own cum in her mouth obviously amused him, and they laughingly hugged.

I could not hear their conversation, but it took some time until life came back into them. Basil brought one of his hands down on Sandra's breasts and started pulling teasingly on her nipples. What I thought must have been at least a little painful, seemed to be just what she was waiting for. Every time he pulled, Sandra responded with a joyful motion of her upper body.

After some more rounds of that game, it was time she wanted more and did not hesitate to show that. She took his hand and brought it right between her legs. When he started massaging her through the material of her skirt, her body started writhing, motioning him to continue.

That was nothing that Basil had to be told twice. His hand disappeared under her skirt and an approving smile showed on his face. Clearly, he had found what he had expected, and I guessed that her tights were not going all the way up. She twanged when his hand struck gold. With his grin widening, Basil went to work on her, seemingly knowing exactly what she needed in this situation.

The movements up her skirt became more erratic and powerful. Sandra stretched on the bed and had her legs spread as far as her skirt allowed. She was desperately awaiting his touch, his stroke and his exciting her. She reached down and fumbled with the zipper of her skirt, and Basil took over pulling it down.

What they revealed was even more exquisite than before. Sandra wore the matching panties, in rose colour, and as expected her stockings ended well before her hips in a wonderfully elaborate lace work. The end was almost imperceptible against the dark colour of her skin. Her thighs and her hips were beautiful, a true female work of art: seemingly soft and inviting, but at the same time strong and full of lust.

A spot in the middle of her underwear revealed the level of excitement that Sandra was in: she was soaking wet from her previous blowjob and Basil's massage. In that moment, I would have given everything to be in his place and pull down her panties to discover her drenched pussy – even a hint of her smell would have done it for me! But here is was, watching this big guy getting down on this classy, exotic woman; but surprisingly enough, life had come back to my cock.

Basil still showed no visible signs of physical excitement, but he knew where his work was required. He motioned Sandra to bow her hips upwards and pulled down her panties. When he shifted a little, I got the first full look at her pussy, and it was as I had imagined: nothing more and nothing less than the most wonderful pussy in the world.

The dark skin colour seemed to intensify with every inch closer to the space between her legs. Her pussy was clean-shaven, only above the slit she had left a little stripe of thick, black hair. It was an arrow pointing downwards, clearly marking the way for anyone in doubt. While the tissue seemed to be soft as clouds, her groin was visibly swollen by excitement and unsatisfied lust. From between her skin folds, the inner labia stuck out and revealed a slight hint of pink interior. Her pussy could not conceal the wetness emerging from the innermost depths of this woman; her slit was soaked in anticipation.

I admired this pussy like I never did with one before. It was so close, yet it was totally unreachable for me. All I could do was watch and wait for this giant to touch it, to caress it, to open it up and to penetrate it in whichever way he pleased to. Lucky for me that all this took place right on the end of the bed that was closest to my watch spot.

Basil seemed to be equally fascinated by what he saw, since he took some seconds to savour the moment. Inhaling her scent, he probingly tapped her with the finger tip. She screamed, wanting more of his touch. He moved in from the side and was met with wide open legs. She practically pushed her treasures towards him. Basil finally shook off the spell of watching her and used both hands to pull her labia apart. The pink flesh that he revealed stood in sharp contrast to her dark skin and my excitement rose. My erection was almost back to its original size when all this started.

I could even clearly make out Sandra's clit, as a bright pink spot in the middle of her spread legs. Basil decided to make the move and bowed down. He went straight for her clit and sucked it powerfully into his mouth. Sandra was caught off guard by this and let out a scream, followed by a hefty movement of her hips. A second later, she reached out and found his dick, which by then was halfway back to erection.

Basil's sucking looked almost painfully strong, but Sandra just seemed to get off on that. She had gripped his dick firmly and squeezed it while enjoying the spasms that were sent through her body. Basil appeared to know exactly what it was that excited her; and he gave it to her. Almost brutally, he bent her thighs further apart and then shoved two fingers forcefully up her pussy.

Sandra let out another scream of joy, and it was obvious that she was craving for more of that treatment. With his fingers up her cunt and his lips sucking her clit, she was in no position to complain. Totally absorbed in her lust, she wanked Basil's now fully erect cock almost fanatically as if to prepare with all her power what she so much longed for.

When her muscles started tensing under his incessant pussy work, Basil suddenly let go of her and pushed himself up. With the same contemptuous look as before, he waited for some reaction. Even from my position, I could clearly make out those two words on her lips: "Fuck me."

Basil still waited. She had to say it again. And again. She had to spread her legs totally open and pull her pussy lips wide apart for him, incessantly repeating those two words: "Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me."

Finally, Basil seemed to have mercy with that exquisite woman that was pleading and begging him to stick his huge cock up her body. He got himself into position between her legs; she was still holding everything gaping open for him and the pink interior seemed filled the entire room.

'Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her,' I spit out incessantly into the night.

Basil brought his thick white cock into position and was met with a desperate embrace by Sandra's dark-skinned legs. She was trembling in anticipation, and he was enjoying every single moment. Finally, his cock head touched the entrance of her pussy. It seemed almost impossible that this immense hard-on could actually fit into her tiny hole. But it was too late for any more deliberations; Sandra needed to be fucked and she wanted this cock inside of her.

Grabbing her round ass on both sides, Basil went in for the final move. Against my expectations, he did it slowly. As in slow motion, he pushed forward; but he would not hold up even once. With extreme determination, he sank his enormous erection right into her centre. Her pussy was stretched so much that I thought it had to burst out the next second. But that did not happen; instead, Sandra seemed to have entered into a state of trance with Basil's cock being shoved up inside her.

Starting with a slight trembling, her body began to shiver and shake until it became almost uncontrollable. Her mouth wide open, staring ecstatically at the ceiling, Sandra tried to spread her legs even more to take all of him in. Almost all of Basil's cock was plunged into her and he still did not stop pushing forward. The scene froze, with Sandra buckling wildly and him grinning knowingly down on her.

My balls started to contract even without me touching them or my cock. Just the sight of them was more than I could take. I felt my orgasm building up in the deepest regions of my groin. I knew I only had to put a hand around the base of my cock in order to let it come out; but I still held back, staring in awe at the couple on the bed.

The white body of Basil was still intertwined with the dark figure of Sandra, his cock sticking way up her pussy. But his facial expression had changed again; he seemed now highly intense. And then he went to work.

Slowly pulling back, he let Sandra calm down a little. But when she seemed to have gained some control of her body movements, he went in for the kill. With unexpected viciousness, he slammed his hips forward and his immense erection all the way into her. Though this motion must almost have ripped her open, she simply took it. And then again. And again.

Like a maniac, Basil was now using his dick as a jackhammer to penetrate time and time again into Sandra's pink pussy. She threw her arms above her head and started screaming relentlessly. This only encouraged Basil to fuck her harder, pushing her almost against the headboard of the bed. And then, her body jerked up and she wrapped her arms around him, bringing both of their bodies together in an ecstatic last spasm. Their insetting simultaneous orgasms hit them in total stillness and they were even too tangled up to emit any noise whatsoever.

It was a fascinating sight; it was overwhelming to participate in their intimate ecstasy and to become part of their sex. As soon as I brought my hand down on my cock, I was greeted with a familiar warm gush of semen spurting out of it. More followed, until my balls were completely empty.

I slowly sank back into the chair and tried to relax. On their bed, Sandra and Basil slowly slipped apart. What I had seen and what I had experienced was just incredible. I wish I could have let them both know how much their love-making had excited and affected me.

But of course I remained the undetected onlooker, having spied on a couple in their sexual encounter. And however naughty it was watching them: I was sure that with what had come out of it, they would have smiled at the revelation my indiscrete act.

12