Arabian Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared for a long moment, eyes boggling at the sight before her. She needed a moment to process what she was seeing, and maybe another moment to understand why the vision before her made her womb tighten with need. But Tatsu didn't seem willing to wait. He began to move, pulling away from Dahlia, and her eyes were drawn to the movement. The first thing she noticed were his balls. Massive, heavy spheres hung low beneath his shaft, each monstrous nut as big around as a watermelon, she could practically hear them sloshing with gallons of creamy cum as they reloaded after the deluge poured into Dahlia. As he pulled back, She marveled at the girth of his titanic cock as it slid into view. It was as big around as her head, each and every inch revealed marbled with thick, bulging, pulsing veins, struggling to feed his godly rod with the blood it needed. He pulled a full foot of cock from Dahlia's well-fucked slit. Then he pulled out another. He had to stand to get enough room to pull the last foot free, the head slipping from her with a pop. Dahlia's slit gaped open without his monster plugging it, twitching itself closed bit by bit. Iris's eyes widened as she looked deep into the abused slit, and fell upon the sight of her womb spasming open and closed, each opening releasing a flood of thick, pearly, creamy cum that soon overflowed her pussy and flowed out in a waterfall of seed. A yard of cock jutted proudly from Tatsu's hips, throbbing with arousal, no fewer than eighteen gleaming silver barbell piercings lining the underside of his cum-cannon. It was bigger than her leg in both length and girth, and with those piercings... It seemed impossible. It seemed like it should have killed Dahlia. And all she could do was kneel and stare, jaw slack in awe, eyes wide with fear, womb gripping with desperate, aching need.

She stared for a long moment. Then found her gaze drawn to Dahlia's slowly-closing slit. If she went through with this... she'd never be the same again. Fear warred with desire, her mind paralyzed with indecision. As though seeking guidance, her gaze once more returned to the impossibly huge shaft looming over Dahlia. She found her answer. Silently she slid forward on her knees, moving toward that irresistible cock, until the monstrous shaft eclipsed the light from the chandelier above, completely covering her face in shadow. Her tongue slipped out as she came close, and she let out an involuntary moan as she first tasted the rich, salty-sweet flavor of the potent cream smeared over the length of his cock. starting at the root, her slithering tongue roamed its way up the bulging cum-tube running the length of his shaft, zig-zagging to flick the silver knobs of each piercing in turn. Her long journey only paused a handful of times, pausing to swallow a dollop of seed her tongue encountered, or when her delicate hands hand to reach up to pull the tip down into reach. As her tongue flicked the flare of his head, she was moaning constantly. She set aside nearly a minute to the sole purpose of hungrily, eagerly tongue-polishing the smooth, swollen knob of his impossible cock.

When she finally pulled away, she looked up past it, grinning to Tatsu. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. I want every fucking inch of your cock inside me. II don't care if I can never feel any other cock inside me again. I don't care if you make me into your personal cock-sleeve. I need this giant cock inside me. I want you to DESTROY me with this fucking monster." She told him, plainly, pausing to flick her tongue over his cockhead one more time, eyes locked on his. He arched an eyebrow, seemingly surprised by the bluntness of her request. He looked down into her eyes for a long moment, and she looked back, her honesty clear on her features. Not waiting for him to try to warn her or advise caution, she turned away from his cock, reluctantly, and bent down, pushing her ass up into the air, giving it an alluring wiggle. "Come on, big guy, FUCK me!" she challenged, looking back over her shoulder and biting her lip in anticipation.

He hardly had a choice, at that point. He stepped forward, standing behind her, one arm flexing as he gripped his titanic shaft and forced its angle down, aiming his monstrous megacock for her upraised ass. She shivered with anticipation as the head-sized knob nosed against the lips of her dripping, aching slit. Her body struggled to brace for the impact. But he suddenly shifted, leaning forward, roughly planting a hand between her shoulders and forcing her torso down, her perfect peach-sized tits pressed flat on the unforgiving ground as he angled himself. She sucked in a gasp of surprise, her body relaxing for an instant as she tried to get her bearings again, but her breath immediately reversed direction, forced out of her lungs in a screaming, wavering moan as he dropped his hips, letting his weight push him down and forward into her defenseless slit.

She could feel her pussy stretching at the sudden intrusion, her body valiantly struggling to resist the inevitable penetration as the impossibly massive cock pushed into her a fraction of an inch at a time. The tip of the tip alone was bigger than all but the most impressive of her previous clients. Her slit was forced to adapt as it pushed forward, her nether-lips stretching wider than she would have thought possible as more and more of the titanic knob wedged its way into her tiny pussy. Her slit spasmed as each inch that invaded brought new heights of pain and pleasure to her body, making her hands tighten into fists, her eyes water, her body tremble. He payed no mind to her struggle, and pushed harder, prying her open for his cock. A threshold was suddenly crossed as his his fat knob completely pushed inside her, and with her entrance offering no further resistance, his megacock speared into her core, driving into her with the force of a freight train. Her body screamed objections and sang praises at the same time, the warring sensations crashing together and tangling into a familiar knot deep in her belly. Her gripping, squeezing slit could feel every detail of his shaft is it bored into her depths, every thick vein, every pulse, she could feel each one of his piercings as the hard silver knobs dragged against her inner walls in new, indescribable ways.

Suddenly, there was a bump, deep inside her, as his shaft struck a barrier, and her eyes widened as she felt a surge of pleasure radiate from her core. He paused, for a brief moment, then leaned down until his lips were inches from her ear, and as he spoke, her ground his hips forward, mashing his cockhead into the barrier forcefully. "Impressive. You managed almost half before I reached your womb." She could hear the teasing grin in his voice, but the reality of the words he'd spoken was too intense for her to bother with it. Half. All that cock she'd taken, and there was still half left outside her. Her body was already overwhelmed with sensation, would she even be able to survive all of it? He was already grinding into her womb! How far would he go? The understanding rattled around in her skull, drowning out all other thought as waves of pleasure rushed out from where his cock met her most sacred depths. Together, it was too much to contain. The knot of tension in her core gave way, and her voice raised to a wailing, wavering moan as pleasure and pain overtook her senses. Her body trembled in the grip of her first orgasm, a single understanding echoing in her mind. This was just the beginning. She barely heard the words as he whispered into her ear once again. "Already? This is going to be fun..."

With his iron-hard shaft half-buried in her spasming, cumming depths, he suddenly shifted, straightening up and flexing his hips. Iris gasped as she felt his monster cock levering inside her through the haze of pleasure left by the last vestiges of climax. Her hips felt like they were floating, her body suddenly hanging off his cock. It seemed that was exactly what he had in mind when he suddenly stood. His shaft hauled the half-limp whore up, off the ground, supporting her entire weight with the sheer strength of his cock. Her eyes were wide as her legs scrambled to touch the ground just barely out of reach. He flexed his hips, and the tendons at the root of his shaft ground as they hauled the monolithic cock and its passenger further up, until she was nearly upright atop his fearsome shaft. One strong arm slid around her, encircling her hips, while the other roamed up her body, cupping one soft, pliable tit in his grasp, the two together pulling her back against his toned chest. She was entirely at his mercy, suspended out of reach of any surfaces, and her pussy squeezed tight with that realization.

He offered her no more than an instant of rest, before the arm around her hips tightened, bracing her body against his as he suddenly drove his hips up in a brutal thrust. She cried out, something between a scream and a moan, as he pounded savagely against the gates of her womb. He dragged his hips back, flared head and piercings dragging over her sensitive walls, before immediately plowing forward once again, savagely battering her barrier. Again and again he thrust, showing no mercy, just as she'd begged of him. She almost would have regretted her decision, but her pussy was responding to the rough treatment, desperately gripping and milking at his immense girth as he ravaged her slit. He growled with lust and annoyance as he came up against her barrier again and again, the sound rumbling through her and sending chills up and down her spine. Suddenly, he gave a particularly forceful thrust, and she felt the air knocked from her lungs as his monstrous shaft plowed through her barrier, driving into her womb, piercings tugging at her cervix as they pushed into her depths.

She glanced down, eyes wide as they looked through the valley of her tits, only to see a bulge beginning to deform the usually flat and smooth expanse of her belly. A thick, blunt-tipped tube pushed its way out out just above her bellybutton until it was level with the bottom of her peach-sized tits. She could even see tiny bumps along it, where the ladder of silver piercings stretched the walls of her womb. She was struck without warning by another powerful orgasm, her channel squeezing around him like a vice as her body trembled and spasmed with pleasure, eyes wide as she found herself unable to scream without a lungful of air.

He gave a small laugh, and bucked his hips, each tiny movement of his titanic fuckstick drawing new waves of lust from the helpless whore. "Again?" he teased, giving her ear a playful nip. "I overestimated you. I thought any girl that saw my cock and begged me to DESTROY her with it would be more of a challenge!" He commented, sawing back until the rim of his cockhead popped out of her womb before slamming it into her once again, even deeper than before, fucking into her like a living sex toy. "But you've already come twice, and I'm not even all the way in yet! You're a real slut, aren't you? You're just a nasty little whore, a size queen just desperate to get used and fucked deep by the biggest, fattest cock you can-" He whispered, the hand on her tit eagerly teasing her hard, pierced peak, before her paused and grinned, feeling her body seize up once more. "Make that three times. Oh, I'm just getting started with you..." He growled into her ear as the third orgasm made her eyes roll skyward.

He didn't even bother for her climax to end before he moved. He took long, forceful strides, each step driving her a fraction further onto his titanic spear, making her moan and whimper weakly through the overwhelming pleasure of her orgasm. As he moved, his hands shifted. He let her go, letting his cock support her weight and tip her out away from his body. His hand seized one leg, just behind the knee, and he lifted. She found her voice to scream in pleasure and pain as her body spun, her pussy walls corkscrewing around the unyielding rod of his cock. When she came to a stop and regained her bearings, he'd flipped her around, turning her to face him, his hand still holding her thigh just behind the knee, the other hand doing the same with the other leg. He suddenly leaned forward, tipping her back, and she panicked for an instant, thinking we was going to fall atop her, until she felt the cool touch of a wooden tabletop against her back. His hands released her legs as he leaned further still, hands planting on the tabletop to either side of her, her knees hooked in his elbows, her ass hanging halfway over the edge of the table. He loomed over her, his toned, sculpted body hanging over her, his features cast in shadow as he eclipsed the light, eyes locked onto hers, a burning desire smoldering in his warm brown eyes.

There was a moment of stillness as they looked into each other's eyes. She swallowed nervously, eyes glancing down his sculpted chest, over the tattooed hammer, down to where her view of their bodies was obscured by the titanic bulge stretching out her belly. It seemed impossible. A softly-trembling hand reached up and forward, curiously touching the surface of the bulge, and she gasped at the sensation on her skin. That seemed enough to break Tatsu's stillness, and he began to move. His abs rippled as the bulge pulled back, then flexed tight with incredible strength as he pounded his hips forward, the bulge returning with a vengeance as he stuffed more and more of his impossibly huge cock into her stretched womb. She howled with lust as he ravaged depths she didn't even know she had, whipping her head this way and that as yet another climax rapidly built in her core. He drove into her mercilessly, slamming inch after inch of cock as thick as her thigh into her impossibly stretched pussy. Her pleasure exploded the moment she felt his hips meet hers, the slap of flesh-on-flesh unmistakable. He let out a groan of pleasure as she writhed, impaled upon his monster to the root. He leaned down as she moaned and cried with indescribable pleasure, and she heard him whisper into her ear. "How does it feel to take three feet of cock, slut?" he asked, teasingly, grinding his hips on hers to illustrate just how deep he was.

Her back arched as soon as the question reached her brain, her head rolling back, eyes wide as she still spasmed and trembled in the grip of orgasm. "SO GOOD!" She praised, clawing desperately at the table for something to ground her as her mind threatened to be overwhelmed. "It's so fucking incredible! So fucking HUGE! Ohh, fuck, your cock is IMPOSSIBLE! It's TOO FUCKING BIIIIG!" She babbled, voice rising to a peak as he suddenly began to fuck her, slamming into her womb like a jackhammer, dragging yet another almost painfully intense orgasm from her body just as the last waves from the previous climax faded, the new pleasures making her words fade into moans. She wasn't even finished with that one when she could feel the next beginning to build inside her. "CUMMING! Fuck, I'm already cumming and I'm CUMMING AGAIN! I can't stop CUMMING on this FUCKING COOOCK!" She wailed plaintively as he pistoned into her like a machine.

He was relentless, brutally pounding her still-cumming pussy with a full foot and a half of thigh-thick megacock with each stroke, each of the dozen barbels popping in and out of her entrance making a burst of pleasure go off like a firecracker in her brain. She was losing her mind under the endless waves of pleasure crashing over her. She couldn't even count the orgasms anymore, one surge blurring into the other as her mind melted away beneath the pounding waves. She was losing control of her body as it spasmed wildly, even her mouth as she heard herself wailing praise for the titanic fuckstick savaging her womb over and over. "FUCK yes, fucking WRECK my pussy! DESTROY me! Break me down and make me YOURS! USE me, I'm a SLUT, I'm YOUR slut, I'm your PERSONAL slut! I don't need other cocks, I need THIS cock! I'm YOURS, just FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME FOREVERRR!"

Tatsu redoubled his pace, grinning as her words echoed in his ears, the stream of praise broken for a moment into wordless wails of pleasure as he savagely hammered into her and her eyes rolled skyward with unimaginable pleasure. Her body writhed lewdly around his monstrous girth, making him groan with pleasure as he watched the monstrous bulge stretch and retreat, over and over again. He growled with lust, leaning forward between her spread thighs to whisper hotly in her ear once more. "You're right, slut. You're mine now." He grunted between his deep, powerful thrusts, his heaving, cum-churning, watermelon-sized balls smacking loudly against her ass as she bucked her hips thoughtlessly up to meet his. "You're a special one, you know that? Most sluts can't even talk by the time I'm all that way inside them. You and I are gonna have a lot of fun once I collar you. I'm going to fuck you every single day, over and over until you can't walk. You're going to be my personal cum dump, and if you're a good little slut... I'll breed you like a bitch in heat, over, and over, and over." He promised, a grin in his voice. She felt her pussy instantly spasm with intense lust as she was struck by yet another orgasm at the thought. "You like that, huh?" He asked, smiling knowingly. "You want to get collared and fucked and knocked up like a bitch? Well, if you beg like a good girl, I'll pour every last drop of hot, potent cum into your womb. You'll be so full you'll have a litter." He offered.

She was barely able to form coherent thoughts, her orgasms coming harder and faster than ever before, so quickly she couldn't tell where one ended and another began, the pleasure merely blending into an endless, turbulent sea. Her body flooded with the pleasure, the tide rising higher and higher with each new surge, but her mind was tossed upon the waves, thoughts scattered, and each time they gathered a new wave smashed them apart once more. The sheer power of it etched it into her mind. She would never, ever be able to forget this. If she had to debase herself, become his slut, his pet, to experience this every single day? It was worth it, without question. She rolled her head back, her hips thrusting up to meet his furiously, fingers gouging scratches in the wood beneath her as she cried out. "YES! FUCK YES, BREED ME! FUCKING BREED ME! PLEASE! MASTER PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME FOREVER! COLLAR YOUR BITCH! MARK ME! CUM!" She howled, the words tumbling over each other in her haste before they too were lost to another surging tsunami of pleasure.

It seemed that was all the encouragement he needed. Balls like ripe melons, sloshing with juices, pulled tight to his immense shaft as he drove it into her to the root one final time, grinding his hips on hers hard. His back arched as he held there, his massive cock jumping and pulsing deep in her fertile womb, the titanic bulge in her belly throbbing as it prepared to fire. His head rolled back as he let loose a primal roar of triumph that seemed to shake the walls, and he began to cum. Gallons, buckets, oceans of white-hot spunk boiled up from balls that would have fit an elephant, coursing up the long journey from the root of his monster to the fat, flared tip. They could both sense it moving as it rocketed up his length, the cum-channel bulging out with the sheer volume of rich, creamy cum. It rolled and surged around his piercings, each in turn, before it finally reached the tip, the sound of rushing cum buried beneath their blending voices. Finally, it reached the end of it's epic journey, and his mighty weapon fired, blasting cannonballs of hot, wet, potent cream into her womb, the heat and force making her moans grow louder. The bulge where his shaft stretched her stomach jerked and bulged with each deluge, each pint-sized pulse pouring potent, pearly seed deep into her fertile depths, provoking new peaks of pleasure. Again and again the monster cock fired, and her womb swelled further and further to contain the sheer volume of his potent seed as his climax seemed to last an eternity. A full gallon of thick seed, then two, then more, and more, until finally the shots tapered off to a slow, steady dribble, leaving Iris looking nine months pregnant, and with twins, at that.