Arabian Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She panted and gasped as his seemingly endless climax abated, the last tremors of her own pleasures slowly fading away, leaving her limp and weak as she clung to consciousness. She could barely see him grinning down at her, his cock still iron-hard and hilted deep in her overstuffed womb. She could see movement, and saw him raise a little black collar, just like the one he'd fastened to Dahlia's neck. She smiled, dreamily, as he touched the tip to her neck, and his eyes flashed with that stunning sapphire light, and the collar fastened itself around her neck. The little hammer charm was cold on her skin, but the leather was warm and soft. She smiled. It was kind of... comforting.

She thought that would have to be it, but found herself wrong as he laid his hands on the gravid sphere of her cum-stuffed belly, and his eyes glowed once more. Slowly, slowly, he pulled his cock from her, and she twitched involuntarily each time she felt one of his piercings pop out of her womb. She could feel her womb squeezing around his girth, but she couldn't tell if it was magic keeping her sealed tight, or her own body trying desperately not to let him go. As his head slipped out, she felt her womb seal itself shut, keeping every drop of potent cum carefully penned up where it could do the most good. As he left her womb, with his eyes still glowing, his gaze turned to meet hers, and he grinned. She gasped when she felt something extremely strange happening deep inside her. In her core, just above her hips, she felt a sharp cramping sensation on either side of his invading cock, like tiny fists clenching and unclenching over and over. She was puzzled for a long moment by the strange sensation, until her mind put it all together and her eyes widened. He was making her ovulate, milking her ovaries for eggs, the defenseless eggs popping directly into an ocean of thick, potent cum. And not just once, if each cramp was one, he'd just milked a dozen eggs into her womb. She gave a deep, primal moan as she came one last time to the sensation of getting knocked up, and consciousness slipped away from her.

-----

As Tatsu pulled his cock from his latest conquest with a pop, he let loose a satisfied sigh, his eyes returning to their normal shade of brown as his holy magic faded away. He smiled down at her limp form. He hadn't lied, she was certainly exceptional, able to talk all the way to the end, and on her first time, too. With proper training, she could be even more impressive. He chuckled as he watched her thoroughly-stretched slit spasm and twitch closed slowly. His steel-hard shaft pulsed with arousal, and he cast a glance around the room. Well, that was it for the whores... He cast his gaze to a shadowy corner. "Well, did you enjoy the show, hun?" He called, smirking.

A female figure pulled itself from the shadows, stepping into the light with a smirk. "Damn, big guy. You sure know how to put on a show." She commented with a purr. Her bare, soft green skin shone softly in the light, dusted with a few dark green freckles, and contrasting sharply with her long, fiery red hair, pulled up into a ponytail that left her face framed by a few long red locks. Long, pointed ears thrust through the crimson mane, and her red eyes glimmered with mischievous desire. She was short and full-figured, with plump, jiggling tits and a dripping wet slit, her glistening juices running in rivulets down her thighs all the way to the knees. she grinned wickedly, bringing a glistening finger to her lips to lick it clean. "I am curious, though. How do you plan on getting all these girls out of the city, past the guards, and all the way back to Stormwind?" She inquired.

Tatsu smirked back. "I have no idea, but it'll be fun either way. Care to lend a hand?" He replied, grinning.

The green-skinned woman sighed, striking a melodramatic pose. "I see how it is, you only want me for my mind. Well, I have a body, too, you know." She commented, putting on a performance of mock despair, then breaking it to shoot him a smirk. "Alright, fine, but I'll need a little extra juice to make a portal this far off. Maybe a little of that light-blessed paladin seed? Or a LOT." She suggested, grinning wickedly.

Tatsu smirked. "How could I deny such a lovely lady her request? Anything you need, Flea." He replied, giving a gracious bow.

Flea smiled, striding closer, putting a little extra sway in her hips. One hand came up to alight delicately on the huge, pulsing crown of his monster cock. "First things first. Think you have some more seed for this silly troll?" She purred.

Tatsu smiled. He was always up for a challenge.