Arabian Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tenderly kissed every mark that still blighted Fahim's injured back; however he was both pleased and relieved to see they were all healing well. When he finally reached the soft, peachy mounds, he purred his pleasure. He kissed each in turn before allowing his tongue to glide over them, moving slowly but inexorably to his lover's core. He growled approvingly at the moans and thrusting movements of the smaller man. His large hands palmed each golden globe and parted them gently; giving him access to the young man's opening. He stared at it, small, pink and as perfect as his lover and blew gently across it. His mind knew only one thing to bury his agile muscle into the tight body beneath him. He whispered softly, his breath barely caressing the tiny opening.

"Relax, my beloved," he crooned.

Bahadur brushed his tongue against the puckered flesh and heard a faint sob of ecstasy. The warrior pressed forward and teased the fluttering aperture with his tongue. Then he lapped around it, pushing inside with infinite care to bestow soft, searching licks. Beneath him, Fahim was whimpering softly, his body as taut as a bowstring. Bahadur could feel his lover's hips pushing rhythmically into the strategically placed pillows. He smiled and hummed his approval and pleasure as he continued to lap at Fahim's sweetness. It gave him joy to finally be able to bring his beloved so much pleasure. For long minutes his tongue thrust eagerly inside velvet heat to slicken and stretch the almost-virginal walls.

Placing a final kiss to the intimate flesh, Bahadur encouraged the shaking young man to lie on his back. He spread the long, smooth limbs wide, kneeling between them. He smiled as Fahim's eyes watched avidly as he poured rose-scented oil into his hand and began to warm it.

"May I, my sweet one?" Bahadur asked, as he stretched out to hover at the saliva-slick opening.

"Yes. Oh, Bahadur, yes, please, please," Fahim begged.

It was so different from their first, fearful, frantic coupling and Fahim's body ached to join with its mate. He gave a sound that was part gasp and part groan as his lover's finger slid inside him. This time there was only pleasure as Bahadur worked tenderly to stretch him. When the older man's finger touched the magical spot inside him, Fahim saw stars swirl before his eyes and he mewled his delight.

Bahadur revelled in the sweet music of Fahim's increasing pleasure and arousal. It seemed to set his blood ablaze with a burning desire to play the smaller man's body until it reached its climactic crescendo. However, to do that...

"Fahim," he said, his voice thick with emotion. "May I be inside you?"

"Yes, my love," Fahim replied dreamily.

Bahadur laced Fahim's legs behind him as he leant to place the head of his engorged sex at the portal that promised ecstasy.

"I love you," he whispered as he pushed inside. He groaned at the feel of the blood-hot channel that enveloped his eager flesh. It rippled erotically around every millimetre of his manhood, threatening to make him spill before he had chance to pleasure Fahim. With determined fortitude he held still, letting Fahim become accustomed to the fullness he knew his organ would bring his lover and to quell the imminent orgasm he could feel within himself. Bahadur felt Fahim breathe deeply as the slighter man slowly accommodated the impressive flesh that impaled him.

"I have you, Bahadur," he whispered. "I have you."

"Now and forever," the warrior vowed.

Bahadur's lips connected with Fahim's and the smaller man concentrated on the feeling of the warm, soft flesh, of the tenderness of the touch. His lover was large and for all the careful and tender preparation, his body had still tensed and was still a little uncomfortable. He found himself opening his lips and he sighed as the older man's tongue entered him. Fahim relaxed as Bahadur continued to kiss him lovingly. The young man's hands, fluttering over a broad back, powerful shoulder and strong neck, at last came upon the tie restraining the warrior's hair. It occurred to Fahim that he had never seen his mate's hair loose. Focusing upon that task, Fahim body relaxed even more and he gave a sound of pleasure as the dark mane fell free like a silken curtain to frame Bahadur's face.

The warrior felt small hands working at his head and then card lovingly through his hair. He slowly ended the kiss, sucking on Fahim's lower lip for a few seconds.

"Will you allow me to make love to you?" Bahadur asked as he gave an experimental thrust of his hips.

Fahim mewled as his lover's flesh brushed the jewel inside him.

"Yes ... please..." he moaned.

"Let me show you heaven, my beloved," Bahadur rasped. He began a slow rhythm, sliding in and out with fluid, shallow strokes. He heard his lover whimper which encouraged him. He changed his angle a little and increased his pace incrementally.

Fahim saw the stars whirl above him as his lover moved inside him. He had never known his body was capable of such profound rapture. Fahim knew it was only this man who could ever make him feel this way. Fahim heard his sob of pleasure in harmony with a groan of delight from Bahadur. He rocked his hips instinctively in time with the rhythm his lover set. He let out a wanton moan when his begging flesh was enveloped in a strong grip.

Bahadur repeated the movements that dragged his hardness over Fahim's jewel on each stroke. He could feel his lover's neglected erection pushing against his belly as he continued to rock in and out of the younger man's body. Each motion drew ever more impassioned cries. He reached between them and took Fahim's weeping shaft in his hand, pumping it in time with the rhythm of his hips.

He groaned, feeling his lover's reaction immediately. The walls of the tight, hot channel were squeezing him with sublime heat and pressure. He wanted to do this forever, to feel his beloved's body surround him; hear his cries of arousal and joy. He pulled Fahim higher onto his thighs, the wiry curls of his groin brushed against silky smooth skin. The change in position allowed him to bury himself even more deeply into the smaller man's searing tightness.

Fahim cried out, his hands reaching for Bahadur to pull him down and seal their mouths together, their tongues mating as desperately, as lovingly, as their bodies. The pace of their lovemaking increased, each man seeking to give the greatest pleasure to the other.

Bahadur groaned his delight. He could never get enough of the beautiful body writhing beneath him. Not in a lifetime, not in ten lifetimes. He worked the hard flesh in his hand. It only took another few strokes and he felt Fahim tense and the velvety walls that enclosed his flesh contracted. A cry of his name coincided with pearlescent seed flowing over his hand and between their sweat-slick bodies. As the channel began to milk his own living essence from his rampant sex, Bahadur threw back his head and roared, proclaiming his pleasure, his passion, and his possession.

Fahim felt his climax gather pace and then he was tumbling through the stars he had seen into an unending abyss of pure bliss. He heard the bellow from his lover as hot juices filled his body and Fahim moaned his approval.

It took long moments before either man was capable of doing anything other than lie and languorously loll in the afterglow of their shared release. Slowly, carefully, Bahadur slipped reluctantly from the sanctuary of his lover's body. He rolled to the side and gathered the satiated young man into his arms.

For long moments they traded loving touches and gentle kisses, letting their bodies give in to the lure of post-coital lethargy.

"Sleep well, my beloved. I love you," his whispered into the fragrant tresses.

"Love you, Bahadur," Fahim forced past lips that seemed almost incapable of motion. He used the last of his energy to nestle as close as possible and sank luxuriously into replete sleep.

****

Afzal stared out from the balcony of the palace. From this room, the sea was a silvery line caressed by the moon. They would be sailing on the tide tomorrow and he would not be sad to leave this place. He knew his brother and his lover would be creating new memories for themselves and he smiled. He palmed a small box with the dexterity of a magician and looked once more at its contents. Whilst the Sultan had been generous in his rewards, presenting them with gold, jewels and precious spices, Afzal had spoken to him privately and been presented with the two special rings that met his request perfectly. One was a thick, plain gold band that he knew the warrior would wear and the other was smaller, thinner and set with two sapphires. He was certain that Fahim would be more than happy with it.

He smiled as his memories drifted over the times he had spent with his brother. He intended to let both Fahim and Bahadur know they were welcome in his cabin at any time. He would miss sharing the room with Fahim, something he had done since his brother's birth. He would also miss being the first the young man always turned to, but rejoiced in the love the two men had found. His smile widened at the thought of his baby brother being a married man.

The smile became a laugh as he remembered the look of horror the Sultan had been slow to hide as Princess Dalal had coyly asked about Afzal and a wife. He had answered honestly that he was wedded to the sea and another laugh bubbled free as he remembered her look of disappointment coupled with the Sultan's obvious relief. Afzal knew he was not ready for marriage, or to give up the sea. He had therefore mentioned a Caliph he was visiting, that was a good and benevolent ruler, and who had been blessed with seven good, strong sons. He knew at least three, possibly four were unattached. He had then been smiled at happily by the Sultan and, when they sailed, he had a cargo of silks and spices for the Caliph and Afzal was happy to petition his friend on behalf of the grateful Sultan.

A tap at his door had him replace the box into its place of safekeeping and stride over to it. He smiled wolfishly at Nadra as she stood blushing before scurrying inside and heading into Afzal's bedchamber. The handmaiden knew and accepted all that Afzal could offer her was the moment; the here and now and it was enough. He slipped off his vest and shirt as he followed in her footsteps. The life of a Prince was not for him, he relished his freedom too much. He glanced once more at the balcony as he headed to the bedchamber. Tomorrow was a new day with new adventures that beckoned to him. Tonight Fahim and Bahadur would celebrate their love their way and he would celebrate with them in his. He was still smiling as he took Nadra into his arms.