All Comments on 'Arabian Nights Pt. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
She "reluctantly" enjoyed it

This is a great ongoing series and I'm hoping that soon the enjoyment will no longer be reluctant but complete and fulfilling.

This is a 5 star series from a writer who has been absent much too long and is certainly welcome back.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
Glad you're writing again

You really know how to spin a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enough Already !!!

Hi Michele ,

Again you have royally entertained us all and I for my part have thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this great story you have woven with your skill and craft . I've read 4 so far today and have to stop for a rest .

Love Hugs and Kisses

Kathryn... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Michele, my wonderful author, you have aroused me with your account of Michele's sucking and fucking. I'm thinking she will be their favorite girl to have sex with very soon, as she enjoys the cocks and cum more and more. Is it your fantasy to be in her place, Michele, my author? I think you would handle the situation perfectly, sweetie.

I don't desire that you would be abused. I just would love if you could enjoy the frequent sex. I know, I'm a perverted old man who loves erotic stories and wild sex!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3983 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES